What is White Supremacy?

If you are asking that question, you are truly out there.
I was talking about affirmative action, dupe.

No you were not, stupid. Read your own question regarding your imaginary 16 million Republicans.

Your circular reasoning, is further exposing your senility.
I have no inclination to go rummaging through a thread to go looking for something. If you want to refer to something, and make point from it, YOU look it up and post it.

Bullshit. You frequently refer to what you stated in other threads, from your stupid "quizzes" to how you have "proven" so many different points.

But.....when you are reminded of something that you stated that makes no sense at all, you get a sudden case of amnesia.

Just STFU.
You have ALREADY :anj_stfu:, by not posting what you were referring to. :bigboy: . :biggrin:

Put yours on. As shown in the past, you make statements, then deny that you made them.....blaming your old age.

Senility and stupidity are not the same.

I was talking about affirmative action, dupe.

No you were not, stupid. Read your own question regarding your imaginary 16 million Republicans.

I have no inclination to go rummaging through a thread to go looking for something. If you want to refer to something, and make point from it, YOU look it up and post it.

Bullshit. You frequently refer to what you stated in other threads, from your stupid "quizzes" to how you have "proven" so many different points.

But.....when you are reminded of something that you stated that makes no sense at all, you get a sudden case of amnesia.

Just STFU.
You have ALREADY :anj_stfu:, by not posting what you were referring to. :bigboy: . :biggrin:

Put yours on. As shown in the past, you make statements, then deny that you made them.....blaming your old age.

This is merely what you CLAIM. I called you out on it - challenged you to present examples of these alleged statements/denials, and you ran.

And you're still running from it. No examples every got produced. Now go wash all that egg off your face. You'll want to have a presentable appearance for President Trump's State of the Union address tonight, reminding you of the lowest unemployment rate for blacks in US history, that he has attained. You're welcome. :biggrin:

Katsteve brags that he has a nice house and car, and high quality, expensive musical instruments. He says he got all this without Affirmative Action.

Well, if that's the case, then katsteve contradicts his own claim/whine that blacks need AA to succeed. He presents an example of the LACK of need for AA, as do many other blacks.

Stop lying, you senile old fool. I have never stated that blacks NEED affirmative action to succeed".

AA is not race specific. Read the law, you idiot.

Nor have I ever "bragged" about what I have.

You however, have incessantly whined about what YOU don't have, because of AA, you poor little victim.
If you don't think they need AA, then why do you go to the extent of supporting race discrimination against the majority of Americans, to support this abomination ?

Moron. Of course AA is race specific. Have your ever laid eyes on an AA questionnaire ? It asks you what "specific" race you are. Duh! Get it ?

Yes, you have bragged about what you have. Repeatedly. How else would we know that you have a "Fender" guitar, among the other material things you've bragged about ?

You even went to the extent of disparaging my 4 musical instruments, calling their sum value of $2,000, "paltry". What's the matter, Stevie ? Getting "senile" in your old age ? Memory is the first thing to go.

Or maybe in your case, it's not memory. It's incompetent dishonesty.

And the biggest whiners in America, are AA supporters, like you. Always bitching about being "Oppressed", while playing the 2 chords you know, on your expensive Fender guitar.

AA is NOT race specific in favoring any SINGLE race, you retarded government leech.

Nowhere does it identify a SINGLE race of people who are to be protected by the initiative, the wording of the initiative is general enough to ensure that, you idiot.

That is a ridiculous fabrication from your own imagination. It would never be allowed in America for "hundreds of millions of white people" to be "victimized" for the sake of the black population.

You are so crazed that you even went so far once to state that you noticed non whites in your apartment complex, driving newer cars than dreck like you, because of AA, which is absolutely insane.

That is a statement that only a loon who should be institutionalized would make.

You are so obsessed and bitter over being a miserable, abysmal failure that even at your advanced age you are here non stop, looking for any way to pollute any thread you can with your victimhood.

If you actually were as succesful as you claim that you WERE, you would be enjoying life, as opposed to whining about wanting reparations because of AA.

In fact, as far as people whining about being "oppressed" as you say, you bring up AA and whine about being oppressed more than any other poster here.

As far as AA questionnaires, I don't know when you last worked, nor do I care, but I never saw one in 45 years in the workplace, while you're at it, feel free to point out where I have whined about anything regarding AA.

Why don't you post a copy of one, as opposed expecting sane people here to take the word of a crazy person?

The truth is that it was signed into law because of mysoginistic, homophobic, racist scum like you, and there are still enough out there like you to make it necessary.

That does not translate to them NEEDING it, what it means is that there are still enough instances of workplace discrimination, for some laws to enforce fairness and accountability to be in place.

It doesn't affect me because I'm retired, but future generations of females and minorities could be at risk because you and those like you have not totally died off yet.

As far as your belief that I have "bragged about what I have", you were the moron that was foolish enough to state first that "you have 4 string instruments worth 2,000.00, Which DEFINITELY IS a paltry sum for 4 instruments combined, and I responded. So remember what I state.

Unlike you.

If you actually knew as much about instruments as you claim to, you would know that you have some cheap shit.

That aside, I have no need to brag, because material possessions don't define me, but it sure appeared to mess with your empty head when I stated what guitars I have.......ROFLMAO!

Last edited:
Katsteve brags that he has a nice house and car, and high quality, expensive musical instruments. He says he got all this without Affirmative Action.

Well, if that's the case, then katsteve contradicts his own claim/whine that blacks need AA to succeed. He presents an example of the LACK of need for AA, as do many other blacks.

Stop lying, you senile old fool. I have never stated that blacks NEED affirmative action to succeed".

You however, have incessantly whined about what YOU don't have, because of AA, you poor little victim.
If you don't think they need AA, then why do you go to the extent of supporting race discrimination against the majority of Americans, to support this abomination ?

Moron. Of course AA is race specific. Have your ever laid eyes on an AA questionnaire ? It asks you what "specific" race you are. Duh! Get it ?

Yes, you have bragged about what you have. Repeatedly. How else would we know that you have a "Fender" guitar, among the other material things you've bragged about ?

You even went to the extent of disparaging my 4 musical instruments, calling their sum value of $2,000, "paltry". What's the matter, Stevie ? Getting "senile" in your old age ? Memory is the first thing to go.

And the biggest whiners in America, are AA supporters, like you. Always bitching about being "Oppressed", while playing the 2 chords you know, on your expensive Fender guitar.

AA is NOT race specific in favoring any SINGLE race, you retarded government leech.

Nowhere does it identify a SINGLE race of people who are to be protected by the initiative, the wording of the initiative is general enough to ensure that, you idiot.

That is a ridiculous fabrication from your own imagination. It would never be allowed in America for "hundreds of millions of white people" to be "victimized" for the sake of the black population.

You are so crazed that you even went so far once to state that you noticed non whites in your apartment complex, driving newer cars than dreck like you, because of AA, which is absolutely insane.

That is a statement that only a loon who should be institutionalized would make.

You are so obsessed and bitter over being a miserable, abysmal failure that even at your advanced age you are here non stop, looking for any way to pollute any thread you can with your victimhood.

If you actually were as succesful as you claim that you WERE, you would be enjoying life, as opposed to whining about wanting reparations because of AA.

In fact, as far as people whining about being "oppressed" as you say, you bring up AA and whine about being oppressed more than any other poster here.

As far as AA questionnaires, I don't know when you last worked, nor do I care, but I never saw one in 45 years in the workplace, while you're at it, feel free to point out where I have whined about anything regarding AA.

Why don't you post a copy of one, as opposed expecting sane people here to take the word of a crazy person?

The truth is that it was signed into law because of mysoginistic, homophobic, racist scum like you, and there are still enough out there like you to make it necessary.

That does not translate to them NEEDING it, what it means is that there are still enough instances of workplace discrimination, for some laws to enforce fairness and accountability to be in place.

It doesn't affect me because I'm retired, but future generations of females and minorities could be at risk because you and those like you have not totally died off yet.

As far as your belief that I have "bragged about what I have", you were the moron that was foolish enough to state first that "you have 4 string instruments worth 2,000.00, Which DEFINITELY IS a paltry sum for 4 instruments combined, and I responded. So remember what I state.

Unlike you.

If you actually knew as much about instruments as you claim to, you would know that you have some cheap shit.

That aside, I have no need to brag, because material possessions don't define me, but it sure appeared to mess with your empty head when I stated what guitars I have.......ROFLMAO!
I don't care if your information--deprived jibberish is 5 words or 1005 words. Either way, all you're doing here is showing off your ignorance.

And you really have no excuse. Just from my posts alone, you have gotten informed enough to have overcome the OMISSION media that distorts your mind. There's no reason why you should still be slobbering these pages with ignorant notions about AA, with words like "the wording of the initiative".

You are so ignorant and naive that you live in a world of words, while millions of victims of AA suffer real life losses$$$ of fortunes$$, over their whole lifetimes, while fools like you blabber about words.

Did all these "words" you cite, help whites, Hispanics, Asians, and non-black women, when all of them were denied assistantships at my graduate school, and thousands of others like it ? Did all those illustrious "words" help at all when all the assistantships racistly went only to blacks, despite their lower academic achievement ?
Answer: Nope. Not one bit.

The difference between you and me is you are living in a world of words and ideas, and I am living in a world of real life EVENTS, of which you are clueless.

Unlike you.

Your brain is so fogged by years of liberal mush, that you incredibly say "it would never be allowed for hundreds of millions of white people to be victimized for the sake of the black population."

Never be allowed, huh ? Wow. You are so deranged, that you don't know that this is exactly what has been occuring for over 50 years now ? You really don't know that. You are one amazing dude, but I'll bet there's millions more like you out there. I see them all the time speaking mountains of ignorance on tv, especially on PBS channels.

Further display of your derangement is you calling me insane for simply observing what I've seen in my apartment complex, emanating not only from AA, but also from ludicrous college open admissions policies, and things like what was cited in my Quiz for Liberals thread, which you are also clueless about.

Unlike you.

Your whole post here reeks of the mental aberration instilled in people, especially blacks, that has made otherwise normal people into total nutjobs who believe it's OK to racially (and illegally) discriminate as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites et al are the victims.

And so now you claim to have never seen an AA questionnaire, but you want to tell us all about AA. I don't quite know why you would want me to post a copy of an AA questionnaire. For what ? When almost everyone in America has seen them.

It's also weird that you now refer to me as "misogynistic". More of your lunacy ? As for "homophobic", I guess this is part of your liberal lunacy that lives the lie that sex perverts are perfectly normal. Another reason why the left is disintegrating in America (thankfully).

As for "racist scum", that's you, supporter of the #1 racist discrimination in America, hurting, by far, the largest number people, ie. Affirmative Action. A total racist loon-grabber like you has no business using the word "fairness". How come your not whining about oppression, and looting somewhere ?

Last edited:

Unlike you.

"could be at risk" ? How trivial is that compared to hundreds of millions of whites being long beyond "risk", and suffering the discrimination of AA, perpetrated by racist dirt like you. ?

There you go again, now referring to my instruments as "cheap shit'. It so happens only one of the 4 instruments I mentioned is cheap. That would be my Peavy solid body electric guitar. My violin, mandolin, and acoustic guitar are all 100% solid wood instruments of good quality, and the fact that you equate prices with quality in musical instruments shows you don't know much about them. But that goes hand in hand with also your ignorance of how to play them. :biggrin:

EP9lMhqWAAEGmPx

Just think, by this time next year, the entire GOP leadership in the House and the Senate will be 100% white and 95% men.

This is the NEW "diversity".

White supremacy is a term generally associated with the current new-nazi wack job types. Among decent people in this country, the term generally carries a negative connotation, and conjures images of inbred ingrates wearing sheets with small weenies and ugly women, but that’s just my impression.
White supremacy died 150 years ago with the old school plantations and the Confederacy, forgive us for noticing a lot of WHITES died to set blacks free. Reparations ? How much do blacks owe us? No a penny. A thank you and move on that would be thanks aplenty.

Just STFU.

This is merely what you CLAIM. I called you out on it - challenged you to present examples of these alleged statements/denials, and you ran.

And you're still running from it. No examples every got produced. Now go wash all that egg off your face. You'll want to have a presentable appearance for President Trump's State of the Union address tonight, reminding you of the lowest unemployment rate for blacks in US history, that he has attained. You're welcome. :biggrin:

ROFLMAO. "Attained"? More like inherited, courtesy of the direction that the last administration was heading towards.

Get your nose out of Trumps ass.

Unlike you.

Your whole post here reeks of the mental aberration instilled in people, especially blacks, that has made otherwise normal people into total nutjobs who believe it's OK to racially (and illegally) discriminate as long as blacks are the beneficiaries, and whites et al are the victims.

And so now you claim to have never seen an AA questionnaire, but you want to tell us all about AA. I don't quite know why you would want me to post a copy of an AA questionnaire. For what ? When almost everyone in America has seen them.

It's also weird that you now refer to me as "misogynistic". More of your lunacy ? As for "homophobic", I guess this is part of your liberal lunacy that lives the lie that sex perverts are perfectly normal. Another reason why the left is disintegrating in America (thankfully).

As for "racist scum", that's you, supporter of the #1 racist discrimination in America, hurting, by far, the largest number people, ie. Affirmative Action. A total racist loon-grabber like you has no business using the word "fairness". How come your not whining about oppression, and looting somewhere ?

Your imagination is quite impressive. I prefer not to whine about being oppressed, like you do.... almost daily.

I'm far too busy enjoying life.

Change your Depends and maybe you will feel better.

Words and time are far too valuable to waste on the likes of you.

Unlike you.

"could be at risk" ? How trivial is that compared to hundreds of millions of whites being long beyond "risk", and suffering the discrimination of AA, perpetrated by racist dirt like you. ?

There you go again, now referring to my instruments as "cheap shit'. It so happens only one of the 4 instruments I mentioned is cheap. That would be my Peavy solid body electric guitar. My violin, mandolin, and acoustic guitar are all 100% solid wood instruments of good quality, and the fact that you equate prices with quality in musical instruments shows you don't know much about them. But that goes hand in hand with also your ignorance of how to play them. :biggrin:

Back to your "hundreds of millions" delusion.

Yet again.
Your imagination and the actual
truth are not the same.

Lastly......there is no need to justify the value of your so called "instruments" to me.

You get what you pay for.

Unlike you.

I don't care if your information--deprived jibberish is 5 words or 1005 words. Either way, all you're doing here is showing off your ignorance.

And you really have no excuse. Just from my posts alone, you have gotten informed enough to have overcome the OMISSION media that distorts your mind. There's no reason why you should still be slobbering these pages with ignorant notions about AA, with words like "the wording of the initiative".

You are so ignorant and naive that you live in a world of words, while millions of victims of AA suffer real life losses$$$ of fortunes$$, over their whole lifetimes, while fools like you blabber about words.

Did all these "words" you cite, help whites, Hispanics, Asians, and non-black women, when all of them were denied assistantships at my graduate school, and thousands of others like it ? Did all those illustrious "words" help at all when all the assistantships racistly went only to blacks, despite their lower academic achievement ?

The difference between you and me is you are living in a world of words and ideas, and I am living in a world of real life EVENTS, of which you are clueless.

It is abundantly clear that you reside somewhere in The Twilight Zone, and your calendar is stuck in 1964.

It must be quite a burden dwelling day in and day out in your victimhood.

Guess what? No one feels sorry for you, or cares about what life dealt you.

Your life is your responsibility. You win some and lose some.

A person of your advanced age should know that.

It's never too late to grow up and leave the past behind.

Last edited:

Unlike you.

It is abundantly clear that you reside somewhere in The Twilight Zone, and your calendar is stuck in 1964.

Not quite sure what it is you're babbling about regarding the past, but.....

Yes, I've been a victim of AA. But my reaction is mild compared to black rioters, arsonists,..looters, knockout gamers, .......and these are folks receiving AA, open admissions, welfare, and other pitiful panders. Truly amazing.

Unlike you.

Yet again.
truth are not the same.

Lastly......there is no need to justify the value of your so called "instruments" to me.

If you're dumb enough to blow hundreds of dollars for a name, what you "get" is suckered. :laugh:

Just STFU.

ROFLMAO. "Attained"? More like inherited, courtesy of the direction that the last administration was heading towards.

Get your nose out of Trumps ass.
The last administration's direction was DOWN. Like sinking ship. Even the biased Obama-friendly BEA admits that. :rolleyes:

Google Image Result for https://rasica.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/obama-sinking-ship.jpg?w=600

Unlike you.

Not quite sure what it is you're babbling about regarding the past, but.....

Yes, I've been a victim of AA. But my reaction is mild compared to black rioters, arsonists,..looters, knockout gamers, .......and these are folks receiving AA, open admissions, welfare, and other pitiful panders. Truly amazing.

According to you, ANYONE who is black and employed, irs because of AA. If they are unemployed and on the street, it's because of AA.

What is truly amazing, is how you believe you are being victimized by all of them.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Unlike you.

Yet again.
truth are not the same.

If you're dumb enough to blow hundreds of dollars for a name, what you "get" is suckered. :laugh:

Hardly, the case, dumbass. I bought a Gibson ES335 for 900.00 in 1985. It is now worth nearly 3500.00.

Quality appreciates.....cheap shit is cheap forever.

Forum List

Back