What is White Supremacy?

It obviously doesn't take much to make you go off the rails, does it Grandma?

I complimented another posters response to you, and you turned into a 70+ year old "Chucky Doll".,,,,ROFLMAO!

That only proves that you're just a cyber dog on a leash, and all I have to do is yank it.

Every single one of your incoherent rants above have been proven to be either figments of your delusions or your imagination or both, and it is already all on display in the thread history.

I don't need to repeat myself.....but you doing so over and over just proves that you aren't "all there".

Lastly, for entertainment sake, here is JUST ONE example of your lunacy: from your post above:

Regarding "Black Republicans", yes I did state that your numbers, which you always pull out of thin air, were a stretch.

So now here you are stating that there are
"10 MILLION Black republicans"?!

Where did you read that?

There are a TOTAL of approximately 40 million black people in the ENTIRE country! By the time you adjust for voting age, that number becomes a lot less.

In the 2016 election it was estimated that there were approximately 142 million TOTAL voters.

Of that number, it was estimated that about 8% of them were black.

That means that around 11 MILLION black voters probably voted in 2016.

Applying your logic, of the black voters that are out there, nearly ALL are Republicans?!

Do you know what a calculator is?

You are as dumb as a petrified stone.

STFU.
The 10 million figure was meant to be total black voters. This however was a slight inconsequential error, that does not change anything about your stupid "stretch" comment (which error you have now compounded by repeating it).

Of 11 million black voters about 1/3 are black Republicans, according to 3 reliable polls done recently. Unlike Gallup, Politifact, CNN, and MSM polls, these 3 polls get responded to by Republicans (of all races)

New polls show black support for Trump surging

Just to show how stupid your twice stated "stretch" remarks are, even the faulty 10% Gallup estimate, would total over a million black Republicans, while you thought calling it thousands was too much (a "stretch"). You even said my "thousands" number was "embellishing", and was "ludicrous"

Maybe after this you'll slow down, and choose your words more carefully. And don't bother trying to spin this. The egg is on your face, and whole body, and nobody is going to be snowed by any deflection or sugar-coating.

Blabber away if you like, but all these gaffes of yours will be here for years for everyone to see, whenever they need a good laugh.

But take heart from one thing. At least your posts are just dumb. They aren't really evil, like that other clown. At least you're not demeaning 67 million Americans who receive Social Security + another 10 million receiving VA benefit$.

Bullshit.

You were referring to what you were trying to pass off as black Republicans.

Re read your own post to refresh your feeble memory.

You got called out, and now, you look stupid.

Go away.
Anyone reading my last post (including link) knows YOU are the one looking stupid, Mr "stretch". I need not say another word. Case dismissed.
It obviously doesn't take much to make you go off the rails, does it Grandma?

I complimented another posters response to you, and you turned into a 70+ year old "Chucky Doll".,,,,ROFLMAO!

That only proves that you're just a cyber dog on a leash, and all I have to do is yank it.

Every single one of your incoherent rants above have been proven to be either figments of your delusions or your imagination or both, and it is already all on display in the thread history.

I don't need to repeat myself.....but you doing so over and over just proves that you aren't "all there".

Lastly, for entertainment sake, here is JUST ONE example of your lunacy: from your post above:

Regarding "Black Republicans", yes I did state that your numbers, which you always pull out of thin air, were a stretch.

So now here you are stating that there are
"10 MILLION Black republicans"?!

Where did you read that?

There are a TOTAL of approximately 40 million black people in the ENTIRE country! By the time you adjust for voting age, that number becomes a lot less.

In the 2016 election it was estimated that there were approximately 142 million TOTAL voters.

Of that number, it was estimated that about 8% of them were black.

That means that around 11 MILLION black voters probably voted in 2016.

Applying your logic, of the black voters that are out there, nearly ALL are Republicans?!

Do you know what a calculator is?

You are as dumb as a petrified stone.

STFU.
The 10 million figure was meant to be total black voters. This however was a slight inconsequential error, that does not change anything about your stupid "stretch" comment (which error you have now compounded by repeating it).

Of 11 million black voters about 1/3 are black Republicans, according to 3 reliable polls done recently. Unlike Gallup, Politifact, CNN, and MSM polls, these 3 polls get responded to by Republicans (of all races)

Just to show how stupid your twice stated "stretch" remarks are, even the faulty 10% Gallup estimate, would total over a million black Republicans, while you thought calling it thousands was too much (a "stretch"). You even said my "thousands" number was "embellishing", and was "ludicrous"

Maybe after this you'll slow down, and choose your words more carefully. And don't bother trying to spin this. The egg is on your face, and whole body, and nobody is going to be snowed by any deflection or sugar-coating.

Blabber away if you like, but all these gaffes of yours will be here for years for everyone to see, whenever they need a good laugh.

But take heart from one thing. At least your posts are just dumb. They aren't really evil, like that other clown. At least you're not demeaning 67 million Americans who receive Social Security + another 10 million receiving VA benefit$.

Bullshit.

Go away.
Anyone reading my last post (including link) knows YOU are the one looking stupid, Mr "stretch". I need not say another word. Case dismissed.

Good. You need to dismiss yourself, you pathological, lying nutcase. Anyone who read your posts in this thread can see how you make statements, then claim you meant something else.

Like the one below, where you claim you you were trying to say that there are "10 million black registered voters", when you actually stated that "there are 10 million black Republicans."

What I said was that "it was a stretch to state that there were "thousands of black Republicans who openly oppose Affirmative Action".

Even two of the most respected and visible black Republicans, Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell, believe that AA is necessary.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAIegQIBRAI&usg=AOvVaw3XsjHsVh4RS-hEI68wDzdm

Rice Weighs In On Affirmative Action

Re read what you actually stated below.

"And then there was your moronic criticism of my "Thousands of black Republicans" statement, and you stupidly called it a "stretch" (when there's more than 10 million of them)"

Now. STFU, because this case is definitely dismissed, and you look stupid as usual.
So you want to throw some names around, huh ? OK. I'll play that game with you. I see you had to dig well into that past coming up with prominent blacks favoring AA. 17 years ago for Powell. Bush administration for Rice, and her support is minimal. Does not include quotas. Here are some of her own words - "race neutral policies are preferable"

No difficulty in finding prominent blacks/minorities against AA - Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Shelby Steele, Thomas Sowell, Neomi Rao, etc

Getting back to the numbers. There were 42 million US blacks counted by the 2010 census. 5 million more than 2000. Going by that yardstick of increase, this years census should produce another 5 million, to a total of 47 million blacks.

From the cogent polls showing 34% of blacks being Republicans, this gives us 16 million black Republicans. So, for there to not be "thousands" (2,000+) of black Republicans opposed to AA (as you absurdly continue to claim), then 99.9987% of the 16 million would have to not be opposed to AA. You think so ?

Well, obviously, that's not the case, and from having spoken to and heard from hundreds of Black Republicans over the years, and knowing about 90%of them DO OPPOSE AA, I can easily deduce that the word "thousands" would indeed be inappropriate.

The correct word is MILLIONS.

Hard as you may try to save face here, the numbers are massively against you
The only "ludicrous/stretch" here was your waaaay off estimation, and your
"ludicrous" overconfidence.

You may now quit USMB in total disgrace, and go home, and take up basketweaving, staying as far away from a computer as you can get. :biggrin:

ROFLMAO. Making yourself look like an idiot as usual I see.

"Cogent polls show blacks being 34% Republican"?

There was a recent bullahit poll by Rasmussen that reported 34% of blacks APPROVE of Trumps performance, even though that particular poll is known for being GOP friendly, "approval rating" is not the same as "party loyalty".

Even a dunce like you should know that.

Reaching a 34% approval rating among black Americans from a rating that has consistently been between 8 and 10% over nearly 4 years is highly questionable and sounds like another one of your
"stretch numbers", yet again.

As far as 16 million black Republicans being out there, this is probably the most ridiculous statement ever made on the internet. And of course it would be none other than you making it.

Even if there are 47 million blacks in America in the 2020 census, it is currently projected that there will be 30 million ELIGIBLE black voters by the 2020 election.

Of those eligible voters, it is not guaranteed that all will vote, however if black voter turn out remains close to what it was in 2016, and in prior election years that means voter turnout within that demographic will be between 55 to 60%.

Which means that based on what you are spinning here that Republican will become the majority party among the eligible black voters in America, for the first time in generations.

16 million black Republicans is yet another mathematical STRETCH on your part, and there are no "cogent" polls that support such nonsense.

Lastly, the closest that you have come to making a lucid point here is there in fact ARE SOME black opponents of affirmative action, but as usual you have epically failed in proving that there are anywhere near MILLIONS.

It is glaringly obvious that basic mathematics, common sense and fundamental logic are not your strengths.

They need to keep you off of the computer at the VA mental ward, It is apparently causing you to hallucinate.

Last edited:
So here's the thing. Statistically speaking and biologically speaking, there ARE differences between and among the different races. That is to say, if you took a thousand randomly selected European-white males and subjected them to a number of physical and mental examinations and tests, then you took a similar number of black African males, and Asian males and subjected them to the same examinations and tests, you would find clear patterns of differences, capabilities, strengths, and weaknesses.

As one silly example, the Africans will have longer arms and legs relative to height and mass than either the Caucasians or Asians. As a former manager of a men's clothing store I know that a 6' tall white man will have an "inseam" measurement of about 31" while a typical Black man of the same height will have an inseam closer to 34". A typical White man (non-obese) with a 42" chest will have a 36" waist, while a Black man with a 42" chest will have a waist of 32-34".

Those who are paying attention know that the average IQ of these thousand White men will be around 100, while the average IQ among the Asians will be 115 and the African Blacks will be below 85. But this has nothing to do with the individuals within the groups. There will be individual Black men who have IQ's higher than individual Asian Men. So nobody among the 3,000 has any reason or justification to say, "We are smarter than..." or "Y'all are dumber than..." There is no WE; it is only individuals.

But there are many circumstances where the "we" is relevant.

If I am running a highly-selective basketball camp, where people with longer arms and legs will have a distinct advantage, there will be very few Asians, not so many Whites, and a whole lot of people of black African descent in that camp. If I'm running a highly-selective academic program, the Asians are going to be over-represented and the black Africans are going to be under-represented, relative to their portion of the overall population. And racial animus has nothing to do with it.

If I am looking at the academics of a "Big City" school district, there will be an "Achievement Gap," between the Blacks and the "whites" & Asians (& Ashkenazi jews). And it won't be because of racial discrimination; it will be because of academic merit, which is entirely appropriate. And no amount of money thrown at the system is going to result in those academics losing their Achievement Gap.

In pointing out this academic/intellectual difference, one runs the risk of being called a White Supremacist, and the Poverty Pimps do just that any time the issue is discussed rationally. The best that can be done is to ensure that every individual in the population in question has an equal opportunity to participate in the most beneficial programs, without regard to race (etc).

Nothing whites have achieved was done based on merit. White racists choose to ignore what was done and you will be shown it very soon.
I hope you are right.

White supremacy died in the 70s. When I experienced this little epiphany. Anecdotally I know. Still, it is true. A little old white lady that used to put put out lemonade and cookies for Denver RTD customers & drivers was brutally beaten to death by some black kids just recently welcomed into the neighborhood. Diversity my ass. Nobody wants this shit.
No it didn't. Blacks have been the leading victims of racially motivated hate crimes for years. Stop lying to yourself.
Hate crimes being a rather new concept in law, and subjective. And rather tone deaf to the entire racial spectrum. So that's not conclusive. The overall high black crime rate, that's substantial.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

Go away.

Bullshit.

Go away.

Good. You need to dismiss yourself, you pathological, lying nutcase. Anyone who read your posts in this thread can see how you make statements, then claim you meant something else.

Like the one below, where you claim you you were trying to say that there are "10 million black registered voters", when you actually stated that "there are 10 million black Republicans."

What I said was that "it was a stretch to state that there were "thousands of black Republicans who openly oppose Affirmative Action".

Even two of the most respected and visible black Republicans, Condoleezza Rice and Colin Powell, believe that AA is necessary.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAIegQIBRAI&usg=AOvVaw3XsjHsVh4RS-hEI68wDzdm

"And then there was your moronic criticism of my "Thousands of black Republicans" statement, and you stupidly called it a "stretch" (when there's more than 10 million of them)"

Now. STFU, because this case is definitely dismissed, and you look stupid as usual.
So you want to throw some names around, huh ? OK. I'll play that game with you. I see you had to dig well into that past coming up with prominent blacks favoring AA. 17 years ago for Powell. Bush administration for Rice, and her support is minimal. Does not include quotas. Here are some of her own words - "race neutral policies are preferable"

No difficulty in finding prominent blacks/minorities against AA - Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Shelby Steele, Thomas Sowell, Neomi Rao, etc

Getting back to the numbers. There were 42 million US blacks counted by the 2010 census. 5 million more than 2000. Going by that yardstick of increase, this years census should produce another 5 million, to a total of 47 million blacks.

From the cogent polls showing 34% of blacks being Republicans, this gives us 16 million black Republicans. So, for there to not be "thousands" (2,000+) of black Republicans opposed to AA (as you absurdly continue to claim), then 99.9987% of the 16 million would have to not be opposed to AA. You think so ?

Well, obviously, that's not the case, and from having spoken to and heard from hundreds of Black Republicans over the years, and knowing about 90%of them DO OPPOSE AA, I can easily deduce that the word "thousands" would indeed be inappropriate.

You may now quit USMB in total disgrace, and go home, and take up basketweaving, staying as far away from a computer as you can get. :biggrin:

There was a recent bullahit poll by Rasmussen that reported 34% of blacks APPROVE of Trumps performance, even though that particular poll is known for being GOP friendly, "approval rating" is not the same as "party loyalty".

Reaching a 34% approval rating among black Americans from a rating that has consistently been between 8 and 10% over nearly 4 years is highly questionable and sounds like another one of your

As far as 16 million black Republicans being out there, this is probably the most ridiculous statement ever made on the internet. And of course it would be none other than you making it.

Even if there are 47 million blacks in America in the 2020 census, it is currently projected that there will be 30 million ELIGIBLE black voters by the 2020 election.

Of those eligible voters, it is not guaranteed that all will vote, however if black voter turn out remains close to what it was in 2016, and in prior election years that means voter turnout within that demographic will be between 55 to 60%.

Which means that based on what you are spinning here that Republican will become the majority party among the eligible black voters in America, for the first time in generations.

16 million black Republicans is yet another mathematical STRETCH on your part, and there are no "cogent" polls that support such nonsense.

Lastly, the closest that you have come to making a lucid point here is there in fact ARE SOME black opponents of affirmative action, but as usual you have epically failed in proving that there are anywhere near MILLIONS.

It is glaringly obvious that basic mathematics, common sense and fundamental logic are not your strengths.

They need to keep you off of the computer at the VA mental ward, It is apparently causing you to hallucinate.
Nice try Mr SaveFace Desperation. No, you have no comeback. You have nothing to say here, except to admit that you're an idiot, after I pointed out your list of ignorances and stupidities.

I don't even remember them all and really, why bother ? But there was your white women in AA screwup. Then there was your "thousands" blunder. It goes on and on.

I know you have a big ego, and this is hard for you, but you're an idiot. Accept it, deal with it and move on.

There's no need for me to explain yet again what I've already repeatedly explained to you. If your head is so bent by years of leftist programming, you'll just keep on being suckered, believing those wrong polls (ex. Gallup) that say 10%, because like all other Republicans who don't answer their lefty polls, black Republicans don't either.

When polls that Republicans trust and do respond to are taken, the numbers are correct, as in the 34%, just as the leftwing media polls showing 8-10% are consistently ridiculous.

If you wish to go on swimming in poll fallacy, like the fools who were ready to victory party for Hillary Loser, you're free to do so.

No crime in displaying stupidity. :biggrin:

It is sad though to see how leftist dupes continue to follow the fool talk fed to them by their masters.

Last edited:
What is White Supremacy?

I realised White Supremacy is not evil. White Supremacy only means that whites are more intelligent and more capable. And through this they are guardians of the creature. Of all creature and of all other humans. Just like the Bible says it is the humans who guard the creature and who are the overlords. That doesnt mean they abuse or mistreat the creature, they are just not like the others though. Just like humans are kind to animals and animals are your pets and love you and are faithful but humans are not animals themselfes. You should be kind to animals and treat them well and guard them. You are their master, you should protect them, feed them, guard them, love them. The dog also loves you and he is faithful. I disagree though with some animal rights activists who depict humans as animals or below animals, humans are not animals. Humans are the guardians of animals but they are not animals themselfes. I heard people saying "humans are also just animals".

That means White Supremacy. Whether you agree or disagree and science will reveal if Whites are really more intelligent. If they are and it is science, we shouldnt denie it.
deny not denie

Bullshit.

Go away.
Bullshit.

Go away.

Nice try Mr SaveFace Desperation. No, you have no comeback. You have nothing to say here, except to admit that you're an idiot, after I pointed out your list of ignorances and stupidities.

I don't even remember them all and really, why bother ? But there was your white women in AA screwup. Then there was your "thousands" blunder. It goes on and on.

I know you have a big ego, and this is hard for you, but you're an idiot. Accept it, deal with it and move on.

There's no need for me to explain yet again what I've already repeatedly explained to you. If your head is so bent by years of leftist programming, you'll just keep on being suckered, believing those wrong polls (ex. Gallup) that say 10%, because like all other Republicans who don't answer their lefty polls, black Republicans don't either.

When polls that Republicans trust and do respond to are taken, the numbers are correct, as in the 34%, just as the leftwing media polls showing 8-10% are consistently ridiculous.

If you wish to go on swimming in poll fallacy, like the fools who were ready to victory party for Hillary Loser, you're free to do so.

It is sad though to see how leftist dupes continue to follow the fool talk fed to them by their masters.

All of this obsessive "leftist conspiracy" bullshit that you are spewing here, is nothing but you deflecting as usual, and does not negate the fact that you are obviously incapable of understanding fundamental mathematics and applying the most basic of logical thought.

Me recognizing that fact and pointing it out, has nothing to do with political preference, you dim witted dotard.

Anyone with half of a working brain who claims to be an educated individual(LOL) should be able to understand that 55 to 60% of 30 million black voters does not absolutely guarantee that 16 million black republicans are going to show up at the polls. Especially considering past voting patterns, and approval ratings.

Nor does it even remotely prove that "millions or even hundreds of thousands" of them oppose affirmative action.

That is nothing but your maniacal obsession with AA turning into a wishful delusion.

Your fertile imagination and penchant for making up flat out lies and embellishing numbers is pure comedic entertainment.

As far as whose polls are credible, generally ALL POLLS whether they lean left or right, contain a certain amount of bias, and your obsession with conservative polls being the only accurate polls out there, makes it obvious that you are also incapable of independent, critical thinking

If your conservative gods told you today, to eat shit off of the sidewalk, because "it is good for you", you would obviously do so in a heartbeat, without hesitation.

If "displaying stupidity", actually was a crime, you would be serving a life sentence in a maximum security prison.

Last edited:

All of this obsessive "leftist conspiracy" bullshit that you are spewing here, is nothing but you deflecting as usual, and does not negate the fact that you are obviously incapable of understanding fundamental mathematics and applying the most basic of logical thought.

Me recognizing that fact and pointing it out, has nothing to do with political preference, you dim witted dotard.

Anyone with half of a working brain who claims to be an educated individual(LOL) should be able to understand that 55 to 60% of 30 million black voters does not absolutely guarantee that 16 million black republicans are going to show up at the polls. Especially considering past voting patterns, and approval ratings.

Nor does it even remotely prove that "millions or even hundreds of thousands" of them oppose affirmative action.

That is nothing but your maniacal obsession with AA turning into a wishful delusion.

Your fertile imagination and penchant for making up flat out lies and embellishing numbers is pure comedic entertainment.

As far as whose polls are credible, generally ALL POLLS whether they lean left or right, contain a certain amount of bias, and your obsession with conservative polls being the only accurate polls out there, makes it obvious that you are also incapable of independent, critical thinking

If your conservative gods told you today, to eat shit off of the sidewalk, because "it is good for you", you would obviously do so in a heartbeat, without hesitation.

If "displaying stupidity", actually was a crime, you would be serving a life sentence in a maximum security prison.
Liberals have a terrible habit of avoiding conservative thought/speech. Consequently, they only peruse liberal thought/speech.

Consequently, they are the most information-deprived airheads in America. Notice how katsteve claims that polls have shown Trump getting 8-10% support from blacks.

"Polls" ? Even when informed that these are faulty because they are only being answered by Democrats, katsteve continues to naively assert that they have validity.

When told that conservative polls get answered by everyone, katsteve blindly deflects to equivocating ALL POLLS, when no, they are NOT the same, for the reasons I just stated.

Looks like Democrats will be preparing a victory party again on election day, only to be crying and screaming at the big screen in front of them, showing a very red USA. :biggrin:

What is White Supremacy?

I realised White Supremacy is not evil. White Supremacy only means that whites are more intelligent and more capable. And through this they are guardians of the creature. Of all creature and of all other humans. Just like the Bible says it is the humans who guard the creature and who are the overlords. That doesnt mean they abuse or mistreat the creature, they are just not like the others though. Just like humans are kind to animals and animals are your pets and love you and are faithful but humans are not animals themselfes. You should be kind to animals and treat them well and guard them. You are their master, you should protect them, feed them, guard them, love them. The dog also loves you and he is faithful. I disagree though with some animal rights activists who depict humans as animals or below animals, humans are not animals. Humans are the guardians of animals but they are not animals themselfes. I heard people saying "humans are also just animals".

That means White Supremacy. Whether you agree or disagree and science will reveal if Whites are really more intelligent. If they are and it is science, we shouldnt denie it.
Whites aren't any of those things. Take this racist bullshit back to stormfront.
Listen, being proud to be white is not being racist it's just better to be.

Liberals have a terrible habit of avoiding conservative thought/speech. Consequently, they only peruse liberal thought/speech.

Consequently, they are the most information-deprived airheads in America. Notice how katsteve claims that polls have shown Trump getting 8-10% support from blacks.

"Polls" ? Even when informed that these are faulty because they are only being answered by Democrats, katsteve continues to naively assert that they have validity.

When told that conservative polls get answered by everyone, katsteve blindly deflects to equivocating ALL POLLS, when no, they are NOT the same, for the reasons I just stated.

Looks like Democrats will be preparing a victory party again on election day, only to be crying and screaming at the big screen in front of them, showing a very red USA. :biggrin:

I am not loyal to either party. IMO, BOTH are crooked.

I have no interest in the outcome one way or another.

Whoever wins, will be in office just long enough to make promises to dupes on both sides, then disappe

But let's digress back to your "math".

You still have not, in a fluid manner, illustrated how 16 million black Republicans,, , will just "show up" and vote for that party, when history disputes the fact that this could even happen.

Yet again. And this is becoming remedial, to the point of being annoying.

Based on your math. this election will reflect nearly a 90%, black Republican turnout at the polls..

Whoever wins, will be in office just long enough to make promises to dupes on both sides, then disappe

You still have not, in a fluid manner, illustrated how 16 million black Republicans,, , will just "show up" and vote for that party, when history disputes the fact that this could even happen.

Based on your math. this election will reflect nearly a 90%, black Republican turnout at the polls..
Why would I illustrate, in any manner, how 16 million black Republicans will show up and vote for that party ? I don't know what you're talking about. Do you ?

Why would I illustrate, in any manner, how 16 million black Republicans will show up and vote for that party ? I don't know what you're talking about. Do you ?

If you are asking that question, you are truly out there.

I was talking about affirmative action, dupe.

Hello. White supremacy is a term used by America's large PRO BLACK community to deflect attention from the HUMAN DYSFUNCTION and FVVKERY present in many PRO BLACK influenced communities.

Sadly I'm referring to the same apparent emotionally troubled PRO BLACK community that chooses to HARASS, BULLY, INTIMIDATE and DENIGRATE successful, accomplished citizens of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

_Meet PRO BLACK HATERS.png

nancy pelosi, chares schumer, Thomas Sowell, Republican, Democrat.png

Witness an American citizen, wife & mom passionately condemn potentially life scarring family, people & community harming #AntiSocialBehaviors.

⚠️ Strong Language ⚠️ Viewer Discretion Is Advised

#ProBlack Community Logic, Fvvkery, Atrocities, #WhiteSupremacy:

Lenon Honor, Peace Respect.jpg

In this broadcast Mr. Lenon Honor, an apparent caring, sensible, RESPONSIBLE American citizen Keeps it REAL, speaking about what he calls "The White Supremacy Promotion Hustle" ~Lenon Honor

RINGOTVRAW Keeping it 100% Real...

'Perturbed American Sharing Concerns, Re: Hateful, Dysfunctional Americans Impeding Black Achievement'

Click here: Perturbed American Sharing Concerns RE: Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement - Streamable

Peace.

No you were not, stupid. Read your own question regarding your imaginary 16 million Republicans.

Your circular reasoning, is further exposing your senility.

No you were not, stupid. Read your own question regarding your imaginary 16 million Republicans.

I have no inclination to go rummaging through a thread to go looking for something. If you want to refer to something, and make point from it, YOU look it up and post it.

Katsteve brags that he has a nice house and car, and high quality, expensive musical instruments. He says he got all this without Affirmative Action.

Well, if that's the case, then katsteve contradicts his own claim/whine that blacks need AA to succeed. He presents an example of the LACK of need for AA, as do many other blacks.

Katsteve brags that he has a nice house and car, and high quality, expensive musical instruments. He says he got all this without Affirmative Action.

Well, if that's the case, then katsteve contradicts his own claim/whine that blacks need AA to succeed. He presents an example of the LACK of need for AA, as do many other blacks.

Stop lying, you senile old fool. I have never stated that blacks NEED affirmative action to succeed".

AA is not race specific. Read the law, you idiot.

Nor have I ever "bragged" about what I have.

You however, have incessantly whined about what YOU don't have, because of AA, you poor little victim.

I have no inclination to go rummaging through a thread to go looking for something. If you want to refer to something, and make point from it, YOU look it up and post it.

Bullshit. You frequently refer to what you stated in other threads, from your stupid "quizzes" to how you have "proven" so many different points.

But.....when you are reminded of something that you stated that makes no sense at all, you get a sudden case of amnesia.

Just STFU.

Stop lying, you senile old fool. I have never stated that blacks NEED affirmative action to succeed".

AA is not race specific. Read the law, you idiot.

Nor have I ever "bragged" about what I have.

You however, have incessantly whined about what YOU don't have, because of AA, you poor little victim.
If you don't think they need AA, then why do you go to the extent of supporting race discrimination against the majority of Americans, to support this abomination ?

Moron. Of course AA is race specific. Have your ever laid eyes on an AA questionnaire ? It asks you what "specific" race you are. Duh! Get it ?

Yes, you have bragged about what you have. Repeatedly. How else would we know that you have a "Fender" guitar, among the other material things you've bragged about ?

You even went to the extent of disparaging my 4 musical instruments, calling their sum value of $2,000, "paltry". What's the matter, Stevie ? Getting "senile" in your old age ? Memory is the first thing to go.

Or maybe in your case, it's not memory. It's incompetent dishonesty.

And the biggest whiners in America, are AA supporters, like you. Always bitching about being "Oppressed", while playing the 2 chords you know, on your expensive Fender guitar.

Last edited:

Bullshit. You frequently refer to what you stated in other threads, from your stupid "quizzes" to how you have "proven" so many different points.

But.....when you are reminded of something that you stated that makes no sense at all, you get a sudden case of amnesia.

Just STFU.
You have ALREADY :anj_stfu:, by not posting what you were referring to. :bigboy: . :biggrin:

Forum List

Back