What is White Supremacy?

Whites aren't any of those things. Take this racist bullshit back to stormfront.

Agreed. Only your racist bullshit is welcome here......
My racist bullshit doesn't exist. When did speaking out against the racism by whites become racism?
lol...sure it doesnt....
That's right. It doesn't.
you are one of the biggest racist in this forum....every fucking thread you do is about how fucked white people are....

EOvbRmsU8AA3okm.jpg
THE BIGGEST SELLOUTS IN ALL OF BLACK HISTORY, HAS BEEN BLACK MEN. THE SAME SORRY LOTS THAT WHITE MEN LOVE SHOOTING UNARMED.
Only the felonious BLACK THUGS, that attack whites! :)

Given the history of this country maybe we black men need to just start shooting back. Because unarmed black men are not attacking the saltines who are killing us.

Whites aren't any of those things. Take this racist bullshit back to stormfront.

My racist bullshit doesn't exist. When did speaking out against the racism by whites become racism?
lol...sure it doesnt....
you are one of the biggest racist in this forum....every fucking thread you do is about how fucked white people are....
Bullshit. I post about whites that are racist. Are you telling me all whites are racists? I don't see your punk ass in threads jumping on whites that have over 1,000 threads about how fucked up black people are. Pointing out racism by whites is not racist.

lol...sure it doesnt....
Bullshit. I post about whites that are racist. Are you telling me all whites are racists? I don't see your punk ass in threads jumping on whites that have over 1,000 threads about how fucked up black people are. Pointing out racism by whites is not racist.
oh bullshit....and you dont see my punk ass in those threads because you are not in them....if you were you would not be saying the shit you just said about me....i have black blood in me,i am probably darker then you,i have had uncles who are mistaken for blacks....many Sicilians are pretty dam dark....try again i am 2...

I was talking to a white co worker today, she and I, he and I, all of us get along pretty well....except when it comes to Trump...these brain dead fucks still are asking me, what did Trump do wrong? He's a great man....and they say this shit with straight fuckin faces????????? Serious as hell looks.......AND THIS IS WHAT WHITE SUPREMACY ENTAILS?? I had to walk away in total disgust. So help me, some of the most ignorant ppl I have ever ever met in my life, has been white ppl.
So what DO you say that Trump did wrong ? - excluding the many airhead Democrat fabrications, resulting from them having lost their minds.

And are you aware of the many things he's done right ?
President Obama with an open mic, said to Putin, we'll talk after the election, unquote. The republicans went hog shit crazy on his black ass. Accused him of being a communist, a collaborator with Russia, in addition to all the other racist shit they through at him for 8 yrs, including being called a liar on the house floor....remember that shit with Joe? I don't have the time to go over all the obstructive shit this simplistic white fuck as done, life is just too damned short. What has he done right? Passing criminal reform bill...and since just about everybody he knows is going to prison, it was a smart move on his part.
DODGE! You got challenged to defend a previous post of yours, and you ran away from it. No answer. Don't have the time ? Ha ha ha.

THE BIGGEST SELLOUTS IN ALL OF BLACK HISTORY, HAS BEEN BLACK MEN. THE SAME SORRY LOTS THAT WHITE MEN LOVE SHOOTING UNARMED.
Upon what do you base the statement that white men love shooting unarmed black men ?

Note:. there really is no such thing as "unarmed"
Oh, so e-cigs, expired tags, sitting on a couch minding your own buisness and so on and so on are considered guns.....gotcha
No you don't "gotcha". If you want to engage in a real debate and intelligent discussion, you have to state what you're talking about.

Who ? What ? Where ? When ?

I receive Social Security (for being old), + a VA pension. Neither are what is commonly entitle "welfare", which does not require paying into, as these 2 do.
Social Security for being old and a VA pension for being poor?
VA pension is for being a veteran and being old. (over 65).
Just "being poor" doesn't qualify.
But..you DO have to be poor...and be a vet..and be over 65. All three....so indeed..you are financially indigent....and dependent on the charity of our govt.--so show your gratitude~
FALSE! Vets receiving VA pensions don't receive "charity" . Charity is typically something that goes to people who need help, but haven't done anything to earn it.

In contrast, veterans HAVE a great deal they earn, whatever they get relating to vet status. And what they have done is to protect your hide. So the next time you feel like getting mouthy again, you can "show your gratitude"

PS- be careful that you don't run afoul of Florida (where I reside) law. Verbal abuse of any kind against a senior citizen is a felony.

Do tell...lol..been a while since you pulled that card! Not in Florida..and odds on I'm older than you.

I served 5 years in the Navy..during and after Vietnam. As a vet I think you are a disgrace...using your service as a commodity..to make up for your ineptitude regarding your finances and life in general.

You suck on the public teat...you should show your gratitude to every person of color...whose tax dollars go to your upkeep.

To sum it up...you're a loser and you know it...thus the bitterness you unleash on others to mask your ineptitude.
:bowdown:

Social Security for being old and a VA pension for being poor?
But..you DO have to be poor...and be a vet..and be over 65. All three....so indeed..you are financially indigent....and dependent on the charity of our govt.--so show your gratitude~
FALSE! Vets receiving VA pensions don't receive "charity" . Charity is typically something that goes to people who need help, but haven't done anything to earn it.

In contrast, veterans HAVE a great deal they earn, whatever they get relating to vet status. And what they have done is to protect your hide. So the next time you feel like getting mouthy again, you can "show your gratitude"

PS- be careful that you don't run afoul of Florida (where I reside) law. Verbal abuse of any kind against a senior citizen is a felony.

Do tell...lol..been a while since you pulled that card! Not in Florida..and odds on I'm older than you.

I served 5 years in the Navy..during and after Vietnam. As a vet I think you are a disgrace...using your service as a commodity..to make up for your ineptitude regarding your finances and life in general.

You suck on the public teat...you should show your gratitude to every person of color...whose tax dollars go to your upkeep.

To sum it up...you're a loser and you know it...thus the bitterness you unleash on others to mask your ineptitude.
When you praise a jerk whose ass I already kicked, you are then a double jerk.

Only the felonious BLACK THUGS, that attack whites! :)

Given the history of this country maybe we black men need to just start shooting back. Because unarmed black men are not attacking the saltines who are killing us.
Sometimes they have been (Michael Brown, Treyvon Martin, Walter Scott, Rodney King, etc)

And some of these unarmed black men who get shot by cops don't get shot because they attacked the cop. They get shot (in self-defense) because they failed to keep their hands empty and visible.., and ignorant, liberal teachers failed to educate them about how to act when confronting police.

I did a whole OP on this - Another Quiz for Liberals

Last edited:

Legend in your own mind...too funny.
I guess an active fantasy life is important...when you're on the dole‍

An unalienable Right is above the law. When you lobbied against those Rights, the Right to keep and bear Arms became a privilege doled out by the government as opposed to a Right that was bestowed upon you by a Creator as presupposed by the Declaration of Independence. When you lobbied against unalienable Rights, your Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press... even your Right to your own Religion became subject to government approval. The 14th Amendment does not guarantee any Right. It protects privileges and immunities and allows the government to take away any Right you have via due process. In other words, your Rights CAN BE ALIENED due to the 14th Amendment because that Amendment puts the government into the Rights granting business.
Not all rights are unalienable or Creator given rights, also known as "human rights". And not all of the amendments of the U.S. Constitution prohibit interference only with those natural, Creator given human rights. Citizenship is not a creator given natural human right.

Citizenship, relationship between an individual and a state to which the individual owes allegiance and in turn is entitled to its protection. Citizenship implies the status of freedom with accompanying responsibilities. Citizens have certain rights, duties, and responsibilities that are denied or only partially extended to aliens and other noncitizens residing in a country. In general, full political rights, including the right to vote and to hold public office, are predicated upon citizenship. The usual responsibilities of citizenship are allegiance, taxation, and military service.

Human rights arise simply by being a human being. Civil rights, on the other hand, arise only by virtue of a legal grant of that right, such as the rights imparted on American citizens by the U.S. Constitution.

Human Rights
Human rights are generally thought of as the most fundamental rights. They include the right to life, education, protection from torture, free expression, and fair trial. Many of these rights bleed into civil rights, but they are considered to be necessities of the human existence. As a concept, human rights were conceived shortly after World War II, particularly in regard to the treatment of Jews and other groups by the Nazis. In 1948, the United Nations General Assembly adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, cementing their foundation in international law and policy.

Civil Rights
Civil rights, on the other hand, are those rights that one enjoys by virtue of citizenship in a particular nation or state. In America, civil rights have the protection of the U.S. Constitution and many state constitutions. Civil rights protect citizens from discrimination and grant certain freedoms, like free speech, due process, equal protection, the right against self-incrimination, and so forth. Civil rights can be thought of as the agreement between the nation, the state, and the individual citizens that they govern.
The rights we enjoy under the U.S. Constitution are predicated upon our citizenship for the most part however the right to be a U.S. citizen is not a Creator given right. I'm sure Taney knew this when he ruled that people of African descent were not and could not be citizens which is why the 14th amendment became necessary

14th Amendment
1: All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; | nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; | nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.​

Your post is absolute bullshit. By the numbers

1) Even in today's society, undocumented foreigners are entitled to constitutional "rights" pursuant to the 14th Amendment

Do undocumented immigrants have constitutional rights?

2) By the above article, said "rights" are limited by the 14th Amendment

3) Citizenship only gives an individual additional privileges only available to actual citizens (i.e. the privilege of voting, receiving welfare, etc.)

4) Civil rights are government created rights

What Are Civil Rights? - FindLaw

See the section Where Do Civil Rights Come From? They are all man made law, NOT unalienable Rights

5) Now, allow me to fix your interpretation by bolding what IS important in the 14th Amendment:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

A) A person born or naturalized in the U.S. is a 14th Amendment citizen. They get certain privileges and immunities

B) Under the 14th Amendment EVERY person (as differentiated from a citizen) is due Life, Liberty, and Property as long as their within the jurisdiction of the United States , subject to due process.

So, every person is entitled to government granted Life, Liberty and Property and citizens get additional privileges and immunities

6) Life, Liberty and Property were FORMERLY unalienable Rights. The 14th Amendment DOES NOT guarantee Rights. The terminology of Right, Rights, or unalienable Right hes does not appear in the 14th Amendment

7) Unalienable Rights were codified into law by the Bill of Rights, then ruled natural, irrevocable, absolute, God given, and above the law by the courts. Then they were nullified by the wording of the 14th Amendment, limited by the government and eventually phased out and the word unalienable removed from the most authoritative LEGAL DICTIONARIES USED AS AUTHORITY IN THE COURTS. It no longer exists in the legal lexicon.

END OF STORY UNLESS YOU WANT THE HOLDINGS OF THE COURTS IN CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER
But not every person born in the US is automatically a citizen. Children of foreigners are not included.

From the 1866 words of Sen. Jacob Howard, author of the 14th amendment.

At least, this is the law. Corruption of it and enforcement is another matter.

BTW - Howard was also the co-author of the 13th amendment (other being Abraham Lincoln)

Under the Constitution the 14th Amendment gives to all persons born in or naturalized in the United States the privilege of citizenship. Before you waste time arguing the point, I accidentally argued it in court and won. You're welcome to come to the house and read the case... and no it's not online because the U.S. government, the county Dept. of Human Services, a foreign government, nor the parents of the child in question appealed the decision.

Kids born in US to undocumented are citizens

I'm well aware of your argument, but it is bogus. IF your argument had been challenged three generations ago, it might have had some basis, but with 5 million plus 14th Amendment citizens, and some of them being police officers, soldiers, scientists, and people with high level security clearances, the courts will never see it your way no matter how sincere you believe in your cause.

IF undocumented foreigners were not subject to the jurisdiction, ICE could never take them into custody because if you lack jurisdiction you cannot arrest someone and take them to court. Lack of jurisdiction is lack of jurisdiction.

It does not matter what the original intent of the Constitution is. I'll bet you ain't bitching because you cannot own a fully automatic weapon in many states and NOBODY can legally convert their weapons any longer. Original intent don't mean shit. That's just a fact. Once the courts have ruled, your ONLY remedy now would be a constitutional Amendment.

What is White Supremacy?

I realised White Supremacy is not evil. White Supremacy only means that whites are more intelligent and more capable. And through this they are guardians of the creature. Of all creature and of all other humans. Just like the Bible says it is the humans who guard the creature and who are the overlords. That doesnt mean they abuse or mistreat the creature, they are just not like the others though. Just like humans are kind to animals and animals are your pets and love you and are faithful but humans are not animals themselfes. You should be kind to animals and treat them well and guard them. You are their master, you should protect them, feed them, guard them, love them. The dog also loves you and he is faithful. I disagree though with some animal rights activists who depict humans as animals or below animals, humans are not animals. Humans are the guardians of animals but they are not animals themselfes. I heard people saying "humans are also just animals".

That means White Supremacy. Whether you agree or disagree and science will reveal if Whites are really more intelligent. If they are and it is science, we shouldnt denie it.
George Washington Carver fed a hungry nation by improving foods with science and hard work. Wilt Chamberlain redefined basketball and Michael Jordan refined it to poetry in motion. Nat King Cole's voice made people fall in love with each other. Harriet Tubman saved the lives of and freed 1,000 slaves before the Emanciapation Proclamation was even thought of. Quincy Jones earned 80 Grammy Award nominations and won 28 Grammies. He also worked an arrangement of "On the Street Where You Live" and arranged thousands of pieces of music for Hollywood, Broadway, and famous musicians and their bands, not to mention being a music hall of famer. Oprah Winfrey is a billionnaire thrice over. And Philip Emeagwali is the considered the father of the internet due to his innovative approach to speeding computers up for which he won the 1989 Gordon Bell Prize from the Institute of Electronics and Electrical Engineers. Martin Luther King gave America true brotherhood between with the yearning love in his sermon for good will between men entitled, "I have a dream."

Intelligence is like any other human attribute. It is not inherited but is seized by those who want to know more. And it crosses racial lines faster than wildfire when a man or woman has the burning desire to know secrets about how God's beautiful world works more than anybody else, whoever and whenever that is.

My dear Mr. Fleegle, you are getting yourself in way over your head. Just sayin'... Here's some specs that may help you see a little bit better:
OIP.zAfexMSPqiCMEHiDv5c0SAHaHa

When you whine about who a total stranger praises from a distance, that proves that HE kicked YOUR ass......just like most do here on a regular basis.

You're got your hands full conversing with him, so leave me out of it.

My dear Mr. Fleegle, you are getting yourself in way over your head. Just sayin'... Here's some specs that may help you see a little bit better:
OIP.zAfexMSPqiCMEHiDv5c0SAHaHa
Oh..i think I'm barely to my knees on this one....no challenge here...but thanx for the specs...very 21st century!

An unalienable Right is above the law. When you lobbied against those Rights, the Right to keep and bear Arms became a privilege doled out by the government as opposed to a Right that was bestowed upon you by a Creator as presupposed by the Declaration of Independence. When you lobbied against unalienable Rights, your Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press... even your Right to your own Religion became subject to government approval. The 14th Amendment does not guarantee any Right. It protects privileges and immunities and allows the government to take away any Right you have via due process. In other words, your Rights CAN BE ALIENED due to the 14th Amendment because that Amendment puts the government into the Rights granting business.
Not all rights are unalienable or Creator given rights, also known as "human rights". And not all of the amendments of the U.S. Constitution prohibit interference only with those natural, Creator given human rights. Citizenship is not a creator given natural human right.

Citizenship, relationship between an individual and a state to which the individual owes allegiance and in turn is entitled to its protection. Citizenship implies the status of freedom with accompanying responsibilities. Citizens have certain rights, duties, and responsibilities that are denied or only partially extended to aliens and other noncitizens residing in a country. In general, full political rights, including the right to vote and to hold public office, are predicated upon citizenship. The usual responsibilities of citizenship are allegiance, taxation, and military service.

Human rights arise simply by being a human being. Civil rights, on the other hand, arise only by virtue of a legal grant of that right, such as the rights imparted on American citizens by the U.S. Constitution.

Human Rights
Human rights are generally thought of as the most fundamental rights. They include the right to life, education, protection from torture, free expression, and fair trial. Many of these rights bleed into civil rights, but they are considered to be necessities of the human existence. As a concept, human rights were conceived shortly after World War II, particularly in regard to the treatment of Jews and other groups by the Nazis. In 1948, the United Nations General Assembly adopted the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, cementing their foundation in international law and policy.

Civil Rights
Civil rights, on the other hand, are those rights that one enjoys by virtue of citizenship in a particular nation or state. In America, civil rights have the protection of the U.S. Constitution and many state constitutions. Civil rights protect citizens from discrimination and grant certain freedoms, like free speech, due process, equal protection, the right against self-incrimination, and so forth. Civil rights can be thought of as the agreement between the nation, the state, and the individual citizens that they govern.
The rights we enjoy under the U.S. Constitution are predicated upon our citizenship for the most part however the right to be a U.S. citizen is not a Creator given right. I'm sure Taney knew this when he ruled that people of African descent were not and could not be citizens which is why the 14th amendment became necessary

14th Amendment
1: All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; | nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; | nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.​

1) Even in today's society, undocumented foreigners are entitled to constitutional "rights" pursuant to the 14th Amendment

3) Citizenship only gives an individual additional privileges only available to actual citizens (i.e. the privilege of voting, receiving welfare, etc.)

See the section Where Do Civil Rights Come From? They are all man made law, NOT unalienable Rights

5) Now, allow me to fix your interpretation by bolding what IS important in the 14th Amendment:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws."

A) A person born or naturalized in the U.S. is a 14th Amendment citizen. They get certain privileges and immunities

B) Under the 14th Amendment EVERY person (as differentiated from a citizen) is due Life, Liberty, and Property as long as their within the jurisdiction of the United States , subject to due process.

So, every person is entitled to government granted Life, Liberty and Property and citizens get additional privileges and immunities

6) Life, Liberty and Property were FORMERLY unalienable Rights. The 14th Amendment DOES NOT guarantee Rights. The terminology of Right, Rights, or unalienable Right hes does not appear in the 14th Amendment

7) Unalienable Rights were codified into law by the Bill of Rights, then ruled natural, irrevocable, absolute, God given, and above the law by the courts. Then they were nullified by the wording of the 14th Amendment, limited by the government and eventually phased out and the word unalienable removed from the most authoritative LEGAL DICTIONARIES USED AS AUTHORITY IN THE COURTS. It no longer exists in the legal lexicon.

But not every person born in the US is automatically a citizen. Children of foreigners are not included.

BTW - Howard was also the co-author of the 13th amendment (other being Abraham Lincoln)

Under the Constitution the 14th Amendment gives to all persons born in or naturalized in the United States the privilege of citizenship. Before you waste time arguing the point, I accidentally argued it in court and won. You're welcome to come to the house and read the case... and no it's not online because the U.S. government, the county Dept. of Human Services, a foreign government, nor the parents of the child in question appealed the decision.

I'm well aware of your argument, but it is bogus. IF your argument had been challenged three generations ago, it might have had some basis, but with 5 million plus 14th Amendment citizens, and some of them being police officers, soldiers, scientists, and people with high level security clearances, the courts will never see it your way no matter how sincere you believe in your cause.

IF undocumented foreigners were not subject to the jurisdiction, ICE could never take them into custody because if you lack jurisdiction you cannot arrest someone and take them to court. Lack of jurisdiction is lack of jurisdiction.

It does not matter what the original intent of the Constitution is. I'll bet you ain't bitching because you cannot own a fully automatic weapon in many states and NOBODY can legally convert their weapons any longer. Original intent don't mean shit. That's just a fact. Once the courts have ruled, your ONLY remedy now would be a constitutional Amendment.
I will just say that I just flat out disagree with you. I don't care what some judge somewhere judged. Any judgement giving citizenship to kids of illegal aliens, should be overruled and discarded.

Original intent means everything. If it didn't, the Constitution would have no meaning. Howard defined it no kids of foreigners. That way in 1866. That way now. You see it your way.
I see it mine. Cool how these debate forums work. We're lucky we have this freedom.

:rolleyes:

My Quiz threads aren't "fantasy". They're right here in USMB. Wanna take one, and find out how ignorant you are ?

So you call thousands of US military veterans "on the dole"

Lucky for you, they're not in the same room with you. As for me, only question I might have is why am I even talking to you ? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

When you whine about who a total stranger praises from a distance, that proves that HE kicked YOUR ass......just like most do here on a regular basis.

You're got your hands full conversing with him, so leave me out of it.
When you keep blabbering at me, you're in it. If you don't want to be, it's simple . Just :anj_stfu::rolleyes:

Oh did I forget ? Yeah, I kicked his ass, AND YOURS again, for the 200th time.

Human Rights

Civil Rights

14th Amendment

I will just say that I just flat out disagree with you. I don't care what some judge somewhere judged. Any judgement giving citizenship to kids of illegal aliens, should be overruled and discarded.

Original intent means everything. If it didn't, the Constitution would have no meaning. Howard defined it no kids of foreigners. That way in 1866. That way now. You see it your way.
I see it mine. Cool how these debate forums work. We're lucky we have this freedom.

YOU ARE NOT DISAGREEING WITH ME. Get that through your head. My view is that the 14th Amendment was never legally ratified to begin with, so I don't give a rip about it one way or another.

Part 2 is that If the people who wrote the Amendment meant for it to say something specific, it had to be done when they wrote the law

Part 3 - The courts get to interpret what the law means. It is the way our system of jurisprudence works. NOBODY can over-rule the courts. Once the gavel falls in the United States Supreme Court, no popularity vote; no amount of outrage; no lying ass politician can change the bottom line. You can petition the United States Supreme Court again - which unconstitutional as HELL, but both sides see the Constitution as a burden OR you can amend the Constitution. That is it

Part 4 - I argue gun Rights based upon original intent. The difference is, the earliest courts interpreted the Second Amendment consistent with original intent. The earliest courts did not buy your argument relative to immigration. Consequently, your avenue of redress is to argue your position before the United States Supreme Court OR amend the Constitution

Part 5 - As a Christian I can only implore you that any change done via unholy means is destined to fail

Part 6 - Since what you want to be true is not the way you see it, your problem and differences are not with me. As someone who worked in law (and I was even a Justice of the Peace once), politics and legal discourse are very different discussions. Did it ever dawn on you that both the Ds and the Rs are allowing you to chase your tail so that nothing of substance ever gets done?

Part 7 - You do not look down the road with critical thinking skills, realizing that sometimes the same law that bites you in the ass is the same one that saves it. You have never looked down the road to see what might happen if Congress every did skew the law in favor, in the manner you want to achieve the results. Voltaire once remarked:

"I was never ruined but twice: once when I lost a lawsuit, and once when I won one."

In under ten paragraphs I have ended this dispute.

Forum List

Back