What is this liberal one world order democrats keep referring about?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1657381739541.png

Biden says that we all must get used to the new liberal world of insanely high gas prices. So I guess that is part of his one world order thingy

I would also assume that unborn babies must die.

So other than making energy unaffordable and killing off the offspring around the world, what else do they want?

In geopolitical terms the "Liberal world order" refers to the western economies and their democratically elected governments as opposed to the rogue nations, kleptocracies and other assorted shitholes.
You mean these western countries?

6uild
6ack
6etter

What a coincidence all these leaders from different countries share the same slogan

You mean these western countries?

6uild
6ack
6etter

What a coincidence all these leaders from different countries share the same slogan

Conspiracy theories and silly paranoia are not a part of the real world of trade, profit and serious business.

In geopolitical terms the "Liberal world order" refers to the western economies and their democratically elected governments as opposed to the rogue nations, kleptocracies and other assorted shitholes.
Wait.............wut?

I thought the United States was a racist, capitalistic cancer on the world, oh, and Israel too. If only both could be gone the world could have their utopia.

So what made these other countries "sh#t holes" all of a sudden?

Wait.............wut?

I thought the United States was a racist, capitalistic cancer on the world, oh, and Israel too. If only both could be gone the world could have their utopia.

They're just two of them, every nation state is capitalistic and racist.

Conspiracy theories and silly paranoia are not a part of the real world of trade, profit and serious business.
I'm not the one babbling on about a liberal one world order dolt.

Just trying to figure out what the senile old man is trying to say, or maybe should not be saying because he is a senile old man that did not respond to the electric shocks when he misspoke bout what is actually going on.

Again, Biden said that this new world order demands higher gas prices, and then you babble on about democracy?

I don't recall ever being asked to vote this up or down, did you? In fact, I thought the higher prices was Putin's fault.

What am I missing here?

Just trying to figure out what the senile old man is trying to say, or maybe should not be saying because he is a senile old man that did not respond to the electric shocks when he misspoke bout what is actually going on.

Again, Biden said that this new world order demands higher gas prices, and then you babble on about democracy?

I don't recall ever being asked to vote this up or down, did you? In fact, I thought the higher prices was Putin's fault.

What am I missing here?
A sociology class.

Wait.............wut?

I thought the United States was a racist, capitalistic cancer on the world, oh, and Israel too.

Your narrow conservative mind is unsuited to grasp the remarks of anyone talking about global political-economic topics.

What am I missing here?
What you are missing is that there is more to the world than just the United States.

What you are missing is that there is more to the world than just the United States.
But the world would be oh so much better without the United States, and Israel, wouldn't it.

Your narrow conservative mind is unsuited to grasp the remarks of anyone talking about global political-economic topics.
Again, your people are talking bout your world order, just trying to understand it but you refuse to explain it.

President Biden: "The Liberal World Order, LWO, will bring back the have nots to the forefront of our world democracy and ensure that everyone can chart their own misery index without interference from whatever it is that's swimming in their soup...c'mon man".....

Vice President Kamala Harris: "I emphatically reaffirm the affirmative of this firmament and firmly endorse the word salad for today's luncheon, along with the firmly entrenched program formations firmly that were forefront in this aforementioned forefront".

President Biden: "The Liberal World Order, LWO, will bring back the have nots to the forefront of our world democracy and ensure that everyone can chart their own misery index without interference from whatever it is that's swimming in their soup...c'mon man".....

Vice President Kamala Harris: "I emphatically reaffirm the affirmative of this firmament and firmly endorse the word salad for today's luncheon, along with the firmly entrenched program formations firmly that were forefront in this aforementioned forefront".
Snopes rated this False.

Forum List

Back