so my obrador post was taken down

laferia52

Platinum Member
Nov 19, 2020
My obrador post was remove because I was told it was unsubstantiated. I did not provide links to verify it. well it is all over the news. just google it.

My obrador post was remove because I was told it was unsubstantiated. I did not provide links to verify it. well it is all over the news. just google it.
Not up to other poster to google it, it's up to you to supply a linked source to your facts.

• When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.

Not up to other poster to google it, it's up to you to supply a linked source to your facts.

• When starting a new Thread, please first check and confirm that there are not Current Threads, on the Same Topic, This will Avoid Merges. Please select the forum that best relates to the subject matter of your topic. Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own. When posting a new topic do not use the CAPS lock.
it is a current event. you can see it anywhere in the news.

OMG!!!!!! They took down one of your threads because you didn't follow the rules!!!!!!!!! Oh the inhumanity, the horror of it all!!!!! How dare they apply the rules to you!!!!!!!

Dr House Eating.gif

I try to see as much news as I can and I have no idea what youre talking about,,
I just found it . I went to Yahoo news and wrote obrador's latest morning press conference and it came up right a way. But I do need to learn who to link a news story to my post.

I just found it . I went to Yahoo news and wrote obrador's latest morning press conference and it came up right a way. But I do need to learn who to link a news story to my post.
I just googled it and got several different stories,, which one are your talking about??

I just googled it and got several different stories,, which one are your talking about??
Obrador every morning has a press conference. it appears under ,Top stories it is the story that says; US News and World Report. it has a picture of obrador pointing with one of his fingers on his right hand and the caption below his picture says; Don't vote for that party; Mexican President slams Texas migrant policy. I see his press conferences at 10:30 pm on mexican channel Televisa.

What the fuck is an "obrador'?
a mexican last name in this case the name of the current president of mexico. andres manuel lopez obrador. the word by itself means a laborer

Last edited:

Forum List

Back