What is the Yellowhammer fund?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
Yellowhammer Fund is a reproductive justice organization dedicated to ensuring all people have the ability to decide when and how to build their families, regardless of race, income, location, age, gender, sexuality, disability, documentation status or number of children.
Reproductive Health Services Assistance and Coordination: Yellowhammer Fund provides information and financial assistance without judgement, stigma or inaccuracies.

I'd say its good!

Who does he think he is?

Last edited:

I'm all for the utility of abortion but "a woman's right to choose" does not even enter into it for me.....She could have chose to close her legs, wrapped-it, did anal, or some such instead of raw dogging no end.

They deserve no special consideration given that they are better than half the cause of getting preggers in the first place.

Mulligans given for rape or incest of course.

Sounds like it’s further proof the demafasict fearmongering after Dodds was just propaganda and we don’t need federal money going to planned parenthood

I'm all for the utility of abortion but "a woman's right to choose" does not even enter into it for me.....She could have chose to close her legs, wrapped-it, did anal, or some such instead of raw dogging no end.

They deserve no special consideration given that they are better than half the cause of getting preggers in the first place.

Mulligans given for rape or incest of course.
A failed strategy for thousands of years.

So the answer to "what is the Yellowmammar Fund" is "a pro-abortion group that takes donations and funnels them to the relatively small number of doctors who make a living killing babies in the womb."

I'll pass on supporting them, but I disagree with prosecuting them for taking women out of state for an abortion. I'd rather abortion seekers move permanently to states where they can kill as many as they please, rather than a road trip, but such a road trip should not be criminal.

Minor children are different though. I'd be fine with the death penalty for transporting a minor for immoral purposes.

Last edited:
Yellowhammer Fund is a reproductive justice organization dedicated to ensuring all people have the ability to decide when and how to build their families, regardless of race, income, location, age, gender, sexuality, disability, documentation status or number of children.
Reproductive Health Services Assistance and Coordination: Yellowhammer Fund provides information and financial assistance without judgement, stigma or inaccuracies.

I'd say its good!

Who does he think he is?
In other words a Nazi organization hell bent on killing children because they don't want to be bothered with them.

A racist one also because most children murdered as a birth control method are minorities.

In other words a Nazi organization hell bent on killing children because they don't want to be bothered with them.

A racist one also because most children murdered as a birth control method are minorities.
You would need to read a book to know what Nazis are. Let this be the first book you`ve ever read. You got to start somewhere.

If Moon Bat women would learn how to do really great blowjobs there would be no need to have abortions.

1693665835707.png

I'd say its good!

Who does he think he is?
He prolly thinks he is the Alabama Attorney General who is exercising Alabama's state laws.

Forum List

Back