What is the most amount of money you would spend on a car?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 - Photos of interior, gold rims and rear - My dream car
This is my dream car. It costs $480,000. Probably won't ever afford it in my lifetime.

Whats the most you would spend on a car?
cp4790603204911290712-1024x683.jpg

my you ask questions....

one after the other after the other after the other...... :rolleyes-41: :lol:

I bid $65,000 on a 31 Cord one time. I'm thinking I was lucky to be outbid.

I wouldn't spend that much. The car I have now was a car that was used as a rental before I got it from the dealership it came from so it had been used of course, but never owned. I've had it for just over three years now and its still doing good :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

• Banned
I wouldn't spend that much. The car I have now was a car that was used as a rental before I got it from the dealership it came from so it had been used of course, but never owned. I've had it for just over three years now and its still doing good :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly
god bless you too :)

38 grand for a new 1977 kW 3 axle power unit plus another 27 grand on top of that for a new 9200 gallon single hole cargo tank.

Ran em both on a crude oil haul

Last edited:
This is a meaningless question.

If I didn't have lots of money, I wouldn't spend it on a car
If I did have lots of money, yes, I would spend it on a car. But no, I wouldn't collect a lot of expensive cars or anything, that's a waste.

This is a meaningless question.

If I didn't have lots of money, I wouldn't spend it on a car
If I did have lots of money, yes, I would spend it on a car. But no, I wouldn't collect a lot of expensive cars or anything, that's a waste.
why is it a waste

Forum List

Back