What is the gay agenda?

hmmm...maybe that's what the Bass meant about intimidation. Maybe a more radical group of gays outed him. I can see where that would upset him.

jackass woman, the Bass is not a fag and faggots hardly exist here in the Delta in Mississippi, this area is completely faggot free.

Bass = Ahmadinejad

Just like there are no gays in Iran.

That river you're on Bass isn't de Nile, dat's de Mississippi. We know you don't like dicks in your ass, so why do you like your head there?

Bass=Betrand Tyrone Rigaud, not some mudslum and Iran isn't even near the Nile jackass, the Nile is in Africa. No faggots are around here in the Delta.

hmmm...maybe that's what the Bass meant about intimidation. Maybe a more radical group of gays outed him. I can see where that would upset him.

jackass woman, the Bass is not a fag and faggots hardly exist here in the Delta in Mississippi, this area is completely faggot free.
Well, Bass, if you refuse to answer my question I'm free to guess.

How exactly are gays intimidating you?

Trying to force people to accept their homosexuality, here's an example

Pro-'gay' bullies pick up the pace

Oh yeah ... sure ... I believe that. :doubt:

You'll find no faggots here, they know to keep away from here, we don't want nor need their money and presence, but no one says they can't be here, they simply willfully chose to stay away.

You live in the Middle East? :eek: It doesn't surprise me that you are Muslim though. :doubt:

You'll find no faggots here, they know to keep away from here, we don't want nor need their money and presence, but no one says they can't be here, they simply willfully chose to stay away.

You live in the Middle East? :eek: It doesn't surprise me that you are Muslim though. :doubt:

The Bass lives in the Mississippi Delta, not the Middle East, jackass.

Then there is no way I can possibly believe your lie. Sorry Muslim.

Trying to force people to accept their homosexuality, here's an example

Pro-'gay' bullies pick up the pace
No, you personally. I don't put much credibility in WorldNutDaily, btw...so I not interested in their views.

Bass = Ahmadinejad

Just like there are no gays in Iran.

That river you're on Bass isn't de Nile, dat's de Mississippi. We know you don't like dicks in your ass, so why do you like your head there?

Bass=Betrand Tyrone Rigaud, not some mudslum and Iran isn't even near the Nile jackass, the Nile is in Africa. No faggots are around here in the Delta.

You still didn't say why you like your head in your ass.

I know it's difficult, but do try to keep up. I made simple (I thought) joke de Nile (denial. You know, in denial about the gays not being all around you. Vicksburg is totally the new hot spot. Lots of great views, history, cheap real estate. Look at the bright side, your home values are about to go up.)

The Bass doesn't know this, but my family is greatly responsible for black folks being allowed to vote in Mississippi. You're welcome Bass. I knew you were thanking me about right there. My great, great uncle was the Governor and later US Senator from MS. He was widely criticized for encouraging blacks to vote during the election. So just think, the Bass' great grandpa may have voted for my uncle.

Thanks Bass. :tongue:

The gay agenda is simple, they force people through intimidation to accept their lifestyle as normal and label anyone with even the slightest opposition to them as homophobic bigots and hatemongers. Overall, their agenda is to make their vile, sinful and disgusting lifestyle seem normal in order to make it more acceptable. They've failed with actually proving their lifestyle as normal but they've succeeded in making people think they have.

Sounds like you're trying to intimidate people into accepting your lifestyle of ignorance and stupidity as normal. Yeah, good luck with that, asshole.

The bass lays the Word of God out there, if people accept it and believe and do God's will a reward awaits them, if they do not a reward still awaits them, but they won't like it. Its their choice.

Your god sounds like a real vindictive prick and they say that people see qualities in their god that they have themselves.

Honesty is my middle-name. I live as our Pope dictates - in a state of grace, trying to be like Him.

Hail Mary full of Grace.....................

Forum List

Back