What is the difference between a Trump supporter and a Biden supporter?

People vote for Rump because they listen to the White Folk Dog Whistles and look the other way at his autocracy and boorishness and arrogance.

People vote for Sleepy Old Uncle Joe because they'd had it with four years of idiotic Rumpian tweets at 2:00 AM and him with Rump's foot-in-mouth 24x7.

They voted for Old Joe as an Emergency Placeholder President, to sweep the Uncouth Clown out of the Oval Office and to hold the fort for something better.
Joe is a globalist stooge. One of many who are placeholders for the impoverishing of Americans. Americans are either above the poverty line with many living well or a growing number slowly going below it and suffering. The Inflation taxes enacted is of evil. If Progs enacting all these fiat currency legislations did not know this since they know everything else, then they are stupid.

Joe is a globalist stooge. One of many who are placeholders for the impoverishing of Americans. Americans are either above the poverty line with many living well or a growing number slowly going below it and suffering. The Inflation taxes enacted is of evil. If Progs enacting all these fiat currency legislations did not know this since they know everything else, then they are stupid.
Globalism doesn't impoverish; it makes everyone better off.

Trump cult projection.

Before he was president of the United States, Donald Trump was a famous real estate mogul known throughout the world.
Trump Organization LLC is the primary holding organization for the array of companies owned by Trump. Some of the real estate portfolio owned by Trump includes properties in Illinois, Virginia, Florida, Nevada, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, and Hawaii.
New York makes the majority of portfolio ownership which includes the most expensive and the tallest properties in the state. He also has properties in different countries like Canada, Panama, Israel, Dubai, Mexico, South Korea, Uruguay, India, Turkey, and the Philippines. He also has interest and a stakeholder in numerous properties in different countries.
Trump IS the globalist.

Are you implying biden has brains?
Trump does.
Because HE said so.

"So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous — whether it's ultraviolet or just a very powerful light — and I think you said that hasn't been checked because of the testing," Trump said, speaking to Bryan during the briefing. "And then I said, supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or some other way, and I think you said you're going to test that, too."

Trump added: "I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

Trump supporters want to use government to win the culture war.

Whereas Biden supporters want to use government to win the culture war.
That ain't bad.

It's a goddamn shame that neither approach utilizes communication, collaboration, innovation, honest persuasion, mature agreement.

Just shove it all down everyone's throats, no matter what, and use the government to do it. Yeah, that'll work. What could go wrong!

Last edited:
I feel the differnce is a Trump supporter is looking for Trump to change their lives. They will vote for him and he will do the rest. They will have a good life based on their vote. They do not need to do anything else. He is their savior.
I feel Biden supporters do not count on Biden to change their lives. They hope Biden can make positive changes but if des not they will not vote for him again. Biden supporters realize it is up to them to make their lives as good as possible no matter who is President. No pesident is their savior.

What do you think the differnce is?
There are Biden supporters? Oh, yeah, I forgot, all 38% of them.

I feel the differnce is a Trump supporter is looking for Trump to change their lives. They will vote for him and he will do the rest. They will have a good life based on their vote. They do not need to do anything else. He is their savior.
I feel Biden supporters do not count on Biden to change their lives. They hope Biden can make positive changes but if des not they will not vote for him again. Biden supporters realize it is up to them to make their lives as good as possible no matter who is President. No pesident is their savior.

You are retarded
That's the diff

Trump voters want Trump in office to try and clean up all the corruption and degredation the Dems have done since 1963.
Trump voters want America back to some moral standards of decency and higher quality education and law enforcement.
Trump visits anybody he thinks may need help from someone in his position (rich and knowledgable). Trump speaks with his supporters and fans alike. Trump knows how to treat people decently............those that deserve decent treatment.
Trump has always done everything aboveboard and with transparency.

The Dems want the middle class of people to all be exterminated. The Dems and their handlers only want two classes of people in this country...........the oligarchy and the slaves. This is why they have opened the borders to let all the dregs and shitstains of other countries flow in here like toxic and deadly sewage.
The Dems don't have any morals, ethics, or decency. They do and say whatever it is they need to do and say in order for them to get whatever it is they want. And if that includes the complete extermination of another country, as well as their own...........so be it.
The Dems don't give a shit who is in need. They don't care. The sooner you die, the happier they will be. They don't give a damn about honesty, integrity, or compassion.......these are all completely incomprehensible to them.
Dems do everything underhanded, under the table, in dark rooms, in locked back rooms, and fuck over and kill anybody that gets in their way.

This
100%

Um............................................this lady seems a little perturbed. She thinks her life is over with Trump

Trump cult projection.

Before he was president of the United States, Donald Trump was a famous real estate mogul known throughout the world.
Trump Organization LLC is the primary holding organization for the array of companies owned by Trump. Some of the real estate portfolio owned by Trump includes properties in Illinois, Virginia, Florida, Nevada, California, New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, and Hawaii.
New York makes the majority of portfolio ownership which includes the most expensive and the tallest properties in the state. He also has properties in different countries like Canada, Panama, Israel, Dubai, Mexico, South Korea, Uruguay, India, Turkey, and the Philippines. He also has interest and a stakeholder in numerous properties in different countries.
Trump IS the globalist.

He was a capitalist businessman globally.
That doesn't make him a globalist.

So basically, what's the difference between a Right Winger and a Left Winger?

A Right Winger wants to do well, they want to foot their own costs/bills, sow their own seeds and reap their rewards, they want themselves to do better and contribute in that society. They want their country strengened

A Left Winger wants others to do well, to create a society so it benefits them but not at their cost, they want to reap the rewards and are oblivious that it simply creates misery for all. They make their country weaker

A Trump supporter is a normal human.

A xiden supporter is not.

Forum List

Back