What is the definition of "assault weapon?"

You're an ignorant child and conspiracy theorist.

Owww. That's gonna leave a mark

patrick-patrick-the-star.gif

no, but I know that hospitals get more money for every covid coded death than any other cause. Do you really believe the govt statistics? they are bribing hospitals to fake cause of death.
You heard that on a Christian conspiracy site?

You think hospital workers, doctors and medical examiners have time to play your conspiracy games?
yes, they do when there is a lot of money to be made. and its not a conspiracy, its fact. Hospitals get more govt money for covid deaths than any other cause. Why is that?

In New Orleans?
St Tammany parish, north of New Orleans. But its really not a secret that the govt is paying hospitals to code deaths as covid caused. the media won't tell you the truth about any of this because they are part of the lie. But fear not, China is doing just great after releasing the lab creation called covid on the world.

St Tammany parish, north of New Orleans. But its really not a secret that the govt is paying hospitals to code deaths as covid caused. the media won't tell you the truth about any of this because they are part of the lie. But fear not, China is doing just great after releasing the lab creation called covid on the world.

I've heard that right wing conspiracy theory before.

no theory, fact. educate yourself you might not appear quite so ignorant when you post here.

There's no proof, just idle speculation. I'm not accepting of conspiracy theories. Weak minds and political manipulation are Trump territory.

There's no proof, just idle speculation. I'm not accepting of conspiracy theories. Weak minds and political manipulation are Trump territory.
geez, you are really indoctrinated in the left wing lies. its not theory or conspiracy, and its not something Trump made up. It is being done at every hospital in our country. get you head out of Biden's ass and see what is really going on.

Lol. Like you crackpots have seen confidential financial records at any hospital.
the financials of public hospitals are not confidential, YOU can see them. Individual patient records are confidential but not the hospital financials and P&L statements. The ones that are not public are traded on the stock exchange, and anyone can get an annual statement. Are you as uninformed as you appear to be? you must have to gone to liberal schools in Cal.

the financials of public hospitals are not confidential, YOU can see them. Individual patient records are confidential but not the hospital financials and P&L statements. The ones that are not public are traded on the stock exchange, and anyone can get an annual statement. Are you as uninformed as you appear to be? you must have to gone to liberal schools in Cal.

And those P&L statements show pay offs for COVID deaths?

Forum List

Back