What is the defense trump supporters have for Trump at this juncture? Is there any nuance...

Oh good...another Trump is bad thread.
Why not? the pos is the worst ever to pass through our WH And repubs and morons support and protect him??

Ahhh shaddup ya goddamn loon.

Day after day, thread after thread of Trump bad has become annoying.

Here's a thought.....get a fcking life
There you go again, avoiding god's wrath by leaving out the "u" in the word fucking.

For that your penance is only 3 hail mary's and a quick hand job for the priest in the confessional. LOL.

You can tell he is doing a great job....just turn to CNN and see all of the heads exploding over nothing....
LOL yeah only 2 .1 trillion in debt and the MF doesn't care ?? He'll be gone when the shit hits the fan? or so the pos says
You didnt give a shit about the $9 trillion the mulatto added, what's your problem, besides being an ABNORMAL with a low 2 digit IQ!

...to their opinions?

Would a Trump supporter say “well, I think Trump is a good president but I am beginning to question his complete innocence in the Mueller investigation at this point.”

Or is it the same pathetic, childish reaction as before: “Fake news! The entire investigation is a witch hunt, you butthurt liberals!”
Trump is the best President in many decades.

Have a nice day!

You can tell he is doing a great job....just turn to CNN and see all of the heads exploding over nothing....
LOL yeah only 2 .1 trillion in debt and the MF doesn't care ?? He'll be gone when the shit hits the fan? or so the pos says
You didnt give a shit about the $9 trillion the mulatto added, what's your problem, besides being an ABNORMAL with a low 2 digit IQ!
9 billion? soon you can talk about real money

Funny. It says TRILLION, like I said, low IQ!

Your're like trump you think you can change things and that makes you smart

...to their opinions?

Would a Trump supporter say “well, I think Trump is a good president but I am beginning to question his complete innocence in the Mueller investigation at this point.”

Or is it the same pathetic, childish reaction as before: “Fake news! The entire investigation is a witch hunt, you butthurt liberals!”
The same pathetic, childish reaction as before.

Your're like trump you think you can change things and that makes you smart

You seem to be doing too much drugs....but your stupidity is amusing and entertaining!

...to their opinions?

The same pathetic, childish reaction as before.
even jones says you are acting pathetic and childish....

The Democrat fury and outrage has become it's own punchline to a very bad joke. Trump stood up. Outrage. The bigot. Trump sat down. Outrage. The sexist. Trump spoke to a Russian. Outrage its collusion. Trump didn't speak to a Russian. Outrage Trump is going to start a war.

Call it what it really is. Poutrage causing a bad case of Trump Exhaustion Syndrome. The mention of his name especially coupled with poutrage results in a sudden need to do laundry or wash one's hair.

The Trump poutrage sickness might be running it's course.

NPCOrnage.jpg

The anarchists love Trump - no matter what he does. I blame it on poor upbringing and poor education. Sad...
Speaking as one of those anarchists, I suggest you shut your presumptuous and pretentious cake hole about what we do or don't love, and stick to speaking for yourself...You already do poorly enough at that.

...to their opinions?

Which Mueller investigation are you referring to? It's got more tentacles than a freaking octopus.

...to their opinions?

The anarchists love Trump - no matter what he does. I blame it on poor upbringing and poor education. Sad...
As an Anarchist, who is part of and active in the Anarchist community, I can reassure you that the Anarchists do not support Donald Trump. The only ones who vote are the Syndicalists, who vote left, and are considered "Collectivist Anarchy". The Anarchists, by definition, support no rulers, and Donald Trump, as well as the government as a whole, are rulers. I'd also like to point out to the uninformed that Regulations have not slowed after Trump was elected, they're increasing at the same rate as usual.

Federal Register :: Home - Monday, December 10th

The non-collectivist Anarchists seek to innovate the government out of existence, as we recognize that voting is not only an act of aggression, but also an act which shows that you believe that the state is legitimate, and it isn't. It's also a plea for the murderers, kidnappers, and robbers who call themselves government to work for you, when those who hold all of the power have no reason to do so.

Furthermore, you NPCs need to get your story straight, is Orange Man a Nazi or an Anarchist? The theatrics in your narrative are conflicting.

2kmqeu.jpg

...to their opinions?

The fact is everything the left is accusing Trump of hillary did 100 times worse….

...to their opinions?

The fact is everything the left is accusing Trump of hillary did 100 times worse….

Yeah, that's what the NaziCon Teanderthals keep saying.

911-whats-your-emergency-iasked-a-trump-voter-to-defend-34553465.png

...to their opinions?

Yeah, that's what the NaziCon Teanderthals keep saying.

911-whats-your-emergency-iasked-a-trump-voter-to-defend-34553465.png
says the nazilib.....

Forum List

Back