The midterms has trapped the deep state

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018
with all the lying and crooked stuff done against trump to dislodge trumps powerful voters behind him has FAILED

Presidents party always loses in mid term elections. This one as split. Trump increased the more power the senate as he lost some from the less powerful house

And the main part is trump has increased his lead with men and the real power with white men

Also the active military men has increased for trump but the active women went further away from trump. But it's the men with the real power of the military and especially the white men

These women military has been brainwashed by Obama and put into active military

Buy but the ones that severed before Obama will support trump even more. These will
Have the same great training as the active military

So trump now has all the power now to charge the whole deep state with treason and to make it stick

Mueller and all the deep state are now TRAPPED and will now panic

The deep state has the wrong people on their side

• Banned
North Carolina women are going against trump and the men going more and more for trump

Trump has the real
Power here. With the men

Trump keeps on beating them into a corner...the people are on to Obama's deep state and they are on to the fact that Hillary got away with a felony....
And now the little we have seen involving Trump/Russia collusion is as we all have said a big nothing burger and just an attempt to keep Trump from winning then it was to stop him from finishing his first term....
Then it turned into destroy him and his cabinet and staff...
All has failed....
Trump still enjoys a 48% to 51% approval rating he has the senate on his side and his coming GOP house members are much more loyal to him than the last...

Its all good!....

I wonder what Trump's approval rating will be in prison. I guess it depends on how many cigarettes he can smuggle in.

I wonder what Trump's approval rating will be in prison. I guess it depends on how many cigarettes he can smuggle in.
Hillary's is at about 34%...just think what it will be when we finally....LOCK HER UP.....

• Banned
Democrats trying to make the votes of felons equal to non felons will fall and burn to destruction

The wise non felon men will be on trumps side

Forum List

Back