What is sex?

huh huh huh, you rigid

intercourse, cunnilingus or fellatio

So anal, handjobs, etc. aren't sex?

I didn't specify what type of intercourse, you assumed I meant vaginally, no I would consider packing fudge as sex.

A hand job, hmmmm... a wife would consider it "sexual" and probably leave her husband, but what about the teenager who brags about having "sex" for the first time then explains to his friends that his girlfriend masturbated him? IMO, technically no.

SEX is the greatest thing in the world as a Man
Sex to women is usually a chore.

I don't withhold sex from any woman.

My ex would say even thou were mad at each other
can't we have sex.
She had the brain of a guy.

Baltimore Bob

Merriam Webster Dictionary

Main Entry:1sex
Pronunciation:\ˈseks\
Function:noun
Etymology:Middle English, from Latin sexus
Date:14th century
1: either of the two major forms of individuals that occur in many species and that are distinguished respectively as female or male especially on the basis of their reproductive organs and structures
2: the sum of the structural, functional, and behavioral characteristics of organisms that are involved in reproduction marked by the union of gametes and that distinguish males and females
3 a: sexually motivated phenomena or behavior b: sexual intercourse
4: genitalia

how funny,

they really narrowed it down to reproduction between male and female for the most part, while most on this board never even thought about mentioning such....?

Should Webster change it's definition so the focus is not necessarily reproduction or should we leave sex's definition the same but call the 'other stuff' sport f-ing as Tech E called it?:confused:

care

SEX is the greatest thing in the world as a Man
Sex to women is usually a chore.

I don't withhold sex from any woman.

My ex would say even thou were mad at each other
can't we have sex.
She had the brain of a guy.

Baltimore Bob

You've obviously not been around the right women.

Quote: You've obviously not been around the right women.
Well DUH

But the info I put out there is what I've read over the years
(written by many different women)
and the different women I've been with.

Sex is something most women feel they should be paid for.
Like Gifts and such.

If the Man spends money on the woman like Dinner
(His hard earned money)
the sex that a woman gives him is free to that woman
doesn't cost her a cent.

So there is an Inbalance in the above equation.

Baltimore Bob

Like Gifts and such.

(His hard earned money)
doesn't cost her a cent.

Baltimore Bob

Maybe it costs her her self-respect.

Or maybe it's 3 minutes of her time that she'll just never get back ... :eusa_angel:

Quote: Maybe it costs her - her self-respect.

That's Priceless.
Not the self-respect - your answer.

Sex is Fun
But it might take till the end of time for Women to realize that
or maybe your born with the wrong equipment - too bad.
The Penis rules I guess.

Baltimore Bob

That's Priceless.

Sex is Fun
The Penis rules I guess.

Baltimore Bob

I notice you omitted the "3 minutes" part. ;)

Quote: You've obviously not been around the right women.
Well DUH

But the info I put out there is what I've read over the years
(written by many different women)
and the different women I've been with.

Like Gifts and such.

(His hard earned money)
doesn't cost her a cent.

Baltimore Bob

um thats not true... I dont care if i get gifts and its rare when i do if its for my birthday or christmas that the only time my man gets me anything and im ok with that... all i need is him and thats enough... and the only women that get paid for it is hookers..... and what if the woman works and brings in money to and the woman buys her man something takes her man out to dinner...... it goes both ways in gifts ect...... when your in a relateship its called making love anyway when your couple you want to make love........ its free sex my man says well when he wants some he dont have to go far lol so it benfits both..........

Last edited:
But that's Borat's point. American courtship is effectively prostitution, except payment is offered through gifts, dinners, etc., rather than a direct cash transaction. :)

Women's general perspective of sex as emotional and men's general perspective of sex as recreational (not saying these are unbreakable molds), are just components of evolutionary biology, IMO. Men had to spread their seed as widely as possible to ensure reproduction, while women had to carefully select partners who would protect them during her pregnancy and nursing periods, causing them to be choosy.

most women dont have sex just to have sex women do it for the love most times and men just to get laid most times

Don't be so sure. You've easily bought into a stereotype there. The reality is increasingly different.

That's Priceless.

Sex is Fun
The Penis rules I guess.

Baltimore Bob

I notice you omitted the "3 minutes" part. ;)

Eve, Bob is probably 30 seconds, so he couldn't figure out what to do with the "minutes" part of your post.

is sex just that to people now just get laid and get out of there....... maybe for me its a little more then that ya sure its fun..... BUT is there any more love in sex anymore... that ???? is for women and men both Im married and me and my husband share in love make love not SEX to me its two diff things

As soon as someone asks for it ... I am no longer interested in them, period.

Would you rather they go away before they ask, knowing it's not worth asking for it, or would you rather deny them and have them go away then?

Because the third option, never asking but hanging around anyway, is probably the exception to the rule.

I THINK SEX SHOULD HAPPEN when your married thats because im a christian and i was alwayes told by my grandmother that passed away that your your husband will be honored to know that you saved yourself for him and she was right my man loves to know that im the only one he's had... sex is love but now adays its just fuckig laid but its away to show love to the one your with

Did he save himself for you as well, or is that another of the double-standards that we are taught is ok?

You mean you would want an inexperienced guy fumbling around not knowing what he was doing?

Really?

if i were a guy i wouldn't want an inexperienced woman fumbling around not knowing what *she* was doing.

just sayin

Forum List

Back