What Is Racism?

Well, you've done it now!

Where is the little creep going to run too now?

It's a curse I tell ya.. Having patience like this and investing in losing causes all the time

. Betcha love that work-around the NCAA was trying to pull off with "recommending" deleting ALL FRESHMAN testing scores in the Admissions Office while blatantly SAYING it was to fix "racial inequities". OF COURSE -- they're gonna face "harsh criticism. Because that's not fixing racial equities, unless you consider blowing up a fine bridge because it's an eyesore -- as infrastructure improvement.

It's a curse I tell ya.. Having patience like this and investing in losing causes all the time

. Betcha love that work-around the NCAA was trying to pull off with "recommending" deleting ALL FRESHMAN testing scores in the Admissions Office while blatantly SAYING it was to fix "racial inequities". OF COURSE -- they're gonna face "harsh criticism. Because that's not fixing racial equities, unless you consider blowing up a fine bridge because it's an eyesore -- as infrastructure improvement.
Actually it would since more than 900 colleges and universities are basically punting entrance tests.

1637723914625.png

Let's be clear on thing.

Black people are the only people who practice meritocracy. We don't have people in places with muscle who can who can creak open a door for us.

Black people are obligated to practice meritocracy because there is no mechanism that allow us to cheat the system.

I actually AGREE with that -- if meritocracy is NOT rapping, ganging and break-dancing your way thru dropping out of H.S. Meritocracy is a GOOD word when it comes to education and acquired knowledge. This is WHAT'S MISSING in public education to MOTIVATE kids to learn.. So -- PLEASE DO - work HARDER to implement that.

Meritocracy is not really confined to "acquired wealth".. It's built on INDIVIDUAL EFFORT and having good role models. So when the foolish WHITE leftists and big orgs like the NCAA smack your "black meritocracy" up the side of your head by ASKING for LOWER STANDARDS for entrance to college to ALLEVIATE racial disparity -- that should IRK anyone that TRULY BELIEVES in meritocracy.

How is a responsible parent of ANY COLOR gonna motivate their kids to learn and study -- if the screwball LEFTISTS in the country are tearing down the EXIT standards from H.S. AND the ENTRANCE standards to Universities?

I think you just parrot and toss around "black meritocracy" and haven't pondered for 10 minutes how your opinions, actions, and VOTES are killing any kind of meritocracy as you PREACH communism and marxist dialogues and DEGRADE individualism and individual performance and skills.

We don't have people in places with muscle who can who can creak open a door for us.

I just NAMED one of your "muscles".. The NCAA trying to further its OWN INTERESTS in getting black atheletes that would NOT QUALIFY on the current standards into College doors.

Quite a BIT of muscle there -- because it's VERY FUCKING BIG business doing the "blacks cant qualify on their own" thing while they help the UNIVERSITIES get rich on NCAA sporting events and all those benefits.

You really can't follow along here -- can you? If you WERE a fan of "black meritocracy" and had REALLY THOUGHT about the stuff I posted -- we should BE IN AGREEMENT and both be outraged when MUSCLE is applied to make blacks look unqualified to get in.

Partly because when standards get lowered -- WE ALL suffer. And putting kids into colleges where 3 out of 5 them will NEVER FINISH -- because they WERE unprepared, isnt helping a DAMN thing..

Last edited:
Actually it would since more than 900 colleges and universities are basically punting entrance tests.

View attachment 567778

So why do you support causes calling math, science, history racist and are IN FAVOR of dumbing down ed standards?

flacaltenn
Meritocracy is not really confined to "acquired wealth".. It's built on INDIVIDUAL EFFORT and having good role models.

Wealth of individuals is only partly about their own hard work; more so, it is the result of the decisions made by lots of people.

Even Bill Gates, who many say didn't inherit anything and was self made. Well Gates’s father was a successful attorney (who went to college on the white supremacist publicly-funded G.I. Bill) and his mother served on the Board of Directors for First Interstate Bank (her own father was a bank president).

The Gates family was comfortably upper-middle class and were able to afford to send their son to the prestigious Lakeside School, in Seattle, where thanks to proceeds from a “rummage sale” put on by the wealthy parents at the school the resources existed to purchase, for the students, an early computer system.

It was this early introduction to computing (which Gates would not have obtained at any Seattle public school, or even many other private ones), that launched him on his career path.

This is not to dispute his own hard work and ability; it is simply to say that circumstances also play a huge role in where people end up

But a system of white supremacy, combined with class advantage, timing, and frankly, luck was the reason why we have the Bill Gates we know today.

flacaltenn
So when the foolish WHITE leftists and big orgs like the NCAA smack your "black meritocracy" up the side of your head by ASKING for LOWER STANDARDS for entrance to college to ALLEVIATE racial disparity -- that should IRK anyone that TRULY BELIEVES in meritocracy.

There's no college that is lowering the standards to allow blk ppl in and you ignore the ways in which whites have been favored throughout the K-12 educational process.
  • Whites are less likely to have attended a concentrated poverty school;
  • More likely to have been taught by the most experienced and qualified instructors.
  • Less likely as likely to have been taught by the least qualified and experienced.
  • More likely to have had access to a full range of honors and advanced placement classes.
  • The schools whites attend receive, on average, about $1000 more per pupil, per year than the schools that serve mostly black kids.
All accomplishments take place within a larger social context. No one achieves anything in a vacuum.

flacaltenn
Meritocracy is not really confined to "acquired wealth".. It's built on INDIVIDUAL EFFORT and having good role models.

Wealth of individuals is only partly about their own hard work; more so, it is the result of the decisions made by lots of people.

Even Bill Gates, who many say didn't inherit anything and was self made. Well Gates’s father was a successful attorney (who went to college on the white supremacist publicly-funded G.I. Bill) and his mother served on the Board of Directors for First Interstate Bank (her own father was a bank president).

The Gates family was comfortably upper-middle class and were able to afford to send their son to the prestigious Lakeside School, in Seattle, where thanks to proceeds from a “rummage sale” put on by the wealthy parents at the school the resources existed to purchase, for the students, an early computer system.

It was this early introduction to computing (which Gates would not have obtained at any Seattle public school, or even many other private ones), that launched him on his career path.

This is not to dispute his own hard work and ability; it is simply to say that circumstances also play a huge role in where people end up

But a system of white supremacy, combined with class advantage, timing, and frankly, luck was the reason why we have the Bill Gates we know today.

flacaltenn
So when the foolish WHITE leftists and big orgs like the NCAA smack your "black meritocracy" up the side of your head by ASKING for LOWER STANDARDS for entrance to college to ALLEVIATE racial disparity -- that should IRK anyone that TRULY BELIEVES in meritocracy.

There's no college that is lowering the standards to allow blk ppl in and you ignore the ways in which whites have been favored throughout the K-12 educational process.
  • Whites are less likely to have attended a concentrated poverty school;
  • More likely to have been taught by the most experienced and qualified instructors.
  • Less likely as likely to have been taught by the least qualified and experienced.
  • More likely to have had access to a full range of honors and advanced placement classes.
  • The schools whites attend receive, on average, about $1000 more per pupil, per year than the schools that serve mostly black kids.
All accomplishments take place within a larger social context. No one achieves anything in a vacuum.

I suppose the people who write history will say what they want. However, the way I recall it was that Gates got a million-dollar loan from his mother to help start "Microsoft". Why did she loan her son that money? Because he was already in negotiations to get a federal government contract for a new disk operating system with a command line interface that was more robust than anything else available at the time. It was MS-DOS (which was based on earlier work William Gates and Steve Jobs had knowledge about due to their ivy league college experience, the original authors' names I do not recall). That contract went through, and we eventually had something that became known as "Windows 3.1", with an advanced mouse driven interface unlike any before it. Apparently, Gates and Jobs invested that original contract money wisely, and developed that new window-based technology, instead of squandering it on unnecessary expenditures. The right circumstances and then the right decisions.

Circumstances definitely play a role. If we are free to choose what to do with our circumstances, then I believe good things can flourish.

If we are not able to freely choose our course of action, then there is no motivation. This is the scenario I fear most.

I suppose the people who write history will say what they want. However, the way I recall it was that Gates got a million-dollar loan from his mother to help start "Microsoft". Why did she loan her son that money? Because he was already in negotiations to get a federal government contract for a new disk operating system with a command line interface that was more robust than anything else available at the time. It was MS-DOS (which was based on earlier work William Gates and Steve Jobs had knowledge about due to their ivy league college experience, the original authors' names I do not recall). That contract went through, and we eventually had something that became known as "Windows 3.1", with an advanced mouse driven interface unlike any before it. Apparently, Gates and Jobs invested that original contract money wisely, and developed that new window-based technology, instead of squandering it on unnecessary expenditures. The right circumstances and then the right decisions.

Circumstances definitely play a role. If we are free to choose what to do with our circumstances, then I believe good things can flourish.

If we are not able to freely choose our course of action, then there is no motivation. This is the scenario I fear most.
Nothing you said about Gates disproves what I wrote.

Sorry, Windows was derived from Apple, If you look under the overlay, Windows is still running MS DOS that's why it's slower than Apple.

Defining Racism Beyond its Dictionary Meaning​

By Nicki Lisa Cole, Ph.D.​

Updated July 14, 2019

Racism refers to a variety of practices, beliefs, social relations, and phenomena that work to reproduce a racial hierarchy and social structure that yield superiority, power, and privilege for some, and discrimination and oppression for others. It can take several forms, including representational, ideological, discursive, interactional, institutional, structural, and systemic.

Racism exists when ideas and assumptions about racial categories are used to justify and reproduce a racial hierarchy and racially structured society that unjustly limits access to resources, rights, and privileges on the basis of race. Racism also occurs when this kind of unjust social structure is produced by the failure to account for race and its historical and contemporary roles in society.

Contrary to a dictionary definition, racism, as defined based on social science research and theory, is about much more than race-based prejudice—it exists when an imbalance in power and social status is generated by how we understand and act upon race.

So lets look at some truths.

People will say that everybody is racist or can have racist thoughts. This comment has been used by some to dissmiss the continuing practice of racism by law and policy in America. So while everybody can have racist thoughts not everybody codified such thought into law and policy. Only one group did that, whites. Now is this racist or truth? To say this does not mean all whites are blamed for this, but we have allowed some low lifes to hijack the conversation and they have conflated any comment reflecting upon racism into a racial attack on everybody white who has ever lived.

When the topic of race is presented we get the not all whites comment being hollered generally from the right. The problem with that diversion is that we do not have the name of every white person responsible for acts of racism or the implementation of racist law or policy by federal, state and local governments, courts or private businesses. While all whites have not practiced racism, the system was created to provide racial preference to all whites. While all whites are not racists, there is a subculture in the white community that is.

This is reality. Now you can name all the black racists you want but there ain't no black Paul Gosars, Margaret Greenes, Madison Cawthorns or Kris Kobachs. You do not see one member of the Nation of Islam making laws. There was no member of the NBPP who served as Obamas top advisor.

So let's be real about this and face the truth.
You are such an imbecile. What laws and policies today define racism? What can whites do today that blacks can’t because of laws and policies? There is no “system” in place for racial preferences against blacks.

Defining Racism Beyond its Dictionary Meaning​

By Nicki Lisa Cole, Ph.D.​

Updated July 14, 2019

Racism refers to a variety of practices, beliefs, social relations, and phenomena that work to reproduce a racial hierarchy and social structure that yield superiority, power, and privilege for some, and discrimination and oppression for others. It can take several forms, including representational, ideological, discursive, interactional, institutional, structural, and systemic.

Racism exists when ideas and assumptions about racial categories are used to justify and reproduce a racial hierarchy and racially structured society that unjustly limits access to resources, rights, and privileges on the basis of race. Racism also occurs when this kind of unjust social structure is produced by the failure to account for race and its historical and contemporary roles in society.

Contrary to a dictionary definition, racism, as defined based on social science research and theory, is about much more than race-based prejudice—it exists when an imbalance in power and social status is generated by how we understand and act upon race.

So lets look at some truths.

People will say that everybody is racist or can have racist thoughts. This comment has been used by some to dissmiss the continuing practice of racism by law and policy in America. So while everybody can have racist thoughts not everybody codified such thought into law and policy. Only one group did that, whites. Now is this racist or truth? To say this does not mean all whites are blamed for this, but we have allowed some low lifes to hijack the conversation and they have conflated any comment reflecting upon racism into a racial attack on everybody white who has ever lived.

When the topic of race is presented we get the not all whites comment being hollered generally from the right. The problem with that diversion is that we do not have the name of every white person responsible for acts of racism or the implementation of racist law or policy by federal, state and local governments, courts or private businesses. While all whites have not practiced racism, the system was created to provide racial preference to all whites. While all whites are not racists, there is a subculture in the white community that is.

This is reality. Now you can name all the black racists you want but there ain't no black Paul Gosars, Margaret Greenes, Madison Cawthorns or Kris Kobachs. You do not see one member of the Nation of Islam making laws. There was no member of the NBPP who served as Obamas top advisor.

So let's be real about this and face the truth.
Today what law in the United States prevents a person, black or white, from doing what they want with their life. Nothing prevents a black person from being a doctor or lawyer or whatever they want. The key to financial success in this country is having a skill or a product that other people are willing to pay you for, and anyone can do that. However, if you can make a man money, he doesn’t care what color you are, only how much money you are making him. When I was in the job corps in the 1960s, I met a lot of black guys, and the job corps was overwhelmingly black who did not take their opportunity seriously. They could obtain valuable work skills free, but too many did not take it seriously. There was a lot of wasting time. I don’t know why they were like that. Perhaps they didn’t think they could succeed, but that was on them, not the program.

You talk a lot, but I'm interested in solutions. So, what are your solutions?

Last edited:
longly
Today what law in the United States prevents a person, black or white, from doing what they want with their life. Nothing prevents a black person from being a doctor or lawyer or whatever they want.

They take it off the books and they pratice racism white supremacy in common law. They don't have to have it on the books. They can hide it because the white supremacists are on code.

Common law is the way the insecurrections last year at the white house and the way the ppl are getting smacks on the wrists

1645949908415.png

Where as 50 years ago the blk panthers who simply talked about storming the capitol. They were locked up immediately and are still in prison right now. That's common law.

1645950508142.png

Another exmples is Kyle Rittenhouse. The way that judge acted in that courtroom a black person could not pay a trillion dollars to get the judge to act as a defence lawyer

longly
The key to financial success in this country is having a skill or a product that other people are willing to pay you for, and anyone can do that. However, if you can make a man money, he doesn’t care what color you are, only how much money you are making him.

And black businesses are the only businesses that get sabotaged

1645951332995.png
1645951492015.png

1645951598354.png#

Let the white supremacist sabotage Canal Street in New York. See how they get on after that ?

1636393860910.png

Black ppl in the US have built private communities, banks but we were shut out by law, by decree, by bombing, by goverrment force and violence. Asians have never been through any of that in the US.

You've never had a China Town that was blown up like the black wall street. So Asians were allowed to be at the front of the queue as a buffer class between black and white people

Last edited:
longly
Today what law in the United States prevents a person, black or white, from doing what they want with their life. Nothing prevents a black person from being a doctor or lawyer or whatever they want.

They take it off the books and they pratice racism white supremacy in common law. They don't have to have it on the books. They can hide it because the white supremacists are on code.

Common law is the way the insecurrections last year at the white house and the way the ppl are getting smacks on the wrists

View attachment 607952

Where as 50 years ago the blk panthers who simply talked about storming the capitol. They were locked up immediately and are still in prison right now. That's common law.

View attachment 607957

Another exmples is Kyle Rittenhouse. The way that judge acted in that courtroom a black person could not pay a trillion dollars to get the judge to act as a defence lawyer

longly
The key to financial success in this country is having a skill or a product that other people are willing to pay you for, and anyone can do that. However, if you can make a man money, he doesn’t care what color you are, only how much money you are making him.

And black businesses are the only businesses that get sabotaged

View attachment 607961
View attachment 607962

View attachment 607963#

Let the white supremacist sabotage Canal Street in New York. See how they get on after that ?

1636393860910.png

Black ppl in the US have built private communities, banks but we were shut out by law, by decree, by bombing, by goverrment force and violence. Asians have never been through any of that in the US.

You've never had a China Town that was blown up like the black wall street. So Asians were allowed to be at the front of the queue as a buffer class between black and white people
Black Wall Street was horribly destroyed by racists, but that is not happening today. You fail to mention the looting and total destruction of business property by violent rioters. If cops do anything to blacks, violence often ensues.

No, your consistent racist comments have been primarily about blacks. I have not seen you attacking racism coming from whites. Understand this son, I've lived 60 years as a black person. I have seen the many ways racism manifests itself, so all your blathering about commies doesn't fool me. You're more of a "commie" than I am nabisco.
Oh, the irony. You do nothing but tear down white people. To you, blacks do no wrong.

Racism is not just hatred, it's codified into law hatred.

A white person does something hateful to a black person and the laws say that they can, yet if a black person were to try to fight back or retaliation against the person who committed a hateful crime against him, then the law says he has no right to do so and no legal standing so his life is destroyed by imprisonment and all that involves.
What laws say that white people can do this?

I'm right. You have called me racist for nothing more than disagreeing with you. That is the criteria you use to define racism. Your definition is incorrect. I am neither prejudice against nor antagonistic toward any race.
I just don't agree with you, that's all...
Ditto

No, racism does not come from all sides.

Name laws and policies made in America by non whitrs specifically made to deny opportunity to whites.

And don't say affirmative action. Because if affirmative action did what you guys claim, it is a policy made by whites.
Name laws and policies that give whites preferential treatment.

Forum List

Back