Zone1 What is race realism?

Only insecure idiots post this kind of stuff on message boards. So sad.

bellcurves.jpg

--------------

=========================
2006 College & University
Guidance, Scholarships, Money and Info Gateways
(For Students, Parents, College Advisors, Mentors,
and Cultural Groups)
==========================

SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity: 2003

In recent years the noted pattern of test scores has reflected similar numbers--
Editor, 2005

SAT Ethnic Group Scores (Math/Verbal+total)

• American Indian---482/480 (962)
• Asian American-----575/508 (1083)
• African American-----426/431 (857)
• Puerto Rican----457/448 (905)

Other Hispanic----464/457 (921)

• White-----534/529 (1063)
• Other ----513/501 (1014)

Source: www.collegeboard.com

Average ACT Composite Score by Race/Ethnicity, 2003
----------------------------------------------------

• African American ----16.9
• American Indian---18.7
• Caucasian---- 21.7
• Mexican American----18.3
• Asian American---- 21.8
• Hispanic----19.0
• Other ----19.3
• Multiracial-----20.9
• Prefer Not to Respond -----21.8
• No Response-----20.1

Source: www.act.org

Quote from attached SAT/ACT article:

"Readiness for college science and math coursework was particularly low among
African American students. Only 5 percent of African American test-takers scored
at or above the college-readiness benchmark for college biology, and just 10
percent attained the readiness benchmark for college algebra. Ferguson said
Black students were less likely than others to take tough, college-prep courses
and "often don't receive the information and guidance they need to properly plan
for college."

For overview and more info, go to:
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m0DXK/15_20/109265562/p1/article.jhtml
SAT and ACT Scores by Race/Ethnicity

--------------

RACE, INTELLIGENCE, AND THE BRAIN: THE ERRORS AND OMISSIONS OF THE ‘REVISED’ EDITION OF S. J. GOULD’S THE MISMEASURE OF MAN (1996) J. Philippe Rushton Department of Psychology, University of Western Ontario. London, Ontario N6A 5C2, Canada​

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of social stratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486 youths (3022 of whom were African-American), which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacks as well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those with low IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency. The average IQ for African-Americans was found to be lower than those for Latino-, White-, Asian-, and Jewish-Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115, respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictive and are biased in favor of North Europeans.

=

Last edited:
SATs and high school GPAs are indeed predictive of college success. The reason so many colleges are dropping the test is because it makes it hard to justify why they are rejecting whites with high scores and accepting blacks with lower scores. In order not to be hauled into court for adjusting standards up or down, depending on the race of the applicant, they just eliminate the test.

A university can lower admission standards for blacks, and brag about having a student body that "looks like American." Blacks admitted under the lower standards drop out, flunk out, or get useless majors in subjects like Black Studies, or African Art History. The University still deposits their tuition money into the bank, and continues the scam.

Employers and bosses in private industry know that if they do not hire the most capable candidates their competitors will. They frequently resent pressure from the government to hire unqualified blacks.

Race realism is the belief that race is an important biological classification of humans and that the races differ in average characteristics necessary for the creation and maintenance of successful societies and civilizations. These are intelligence, obedience to the law, and monogamy. That the average Oriental, the average white person, and the average Negro differ in these characteristics is apparent, and easy to document.

Keep in mind that I am writing in terms of averages and tendencies, rather than absolute characteristics. Intelligent, monogamous, and law abiding people can be found in each race, along with stupid, promiscuous criminals.

Race realism explains racial differences in average ability and behavior in terms of different population pressures lasting for thousands of years.

Cold climates select for intelligence and monogamy. One must have the intelligence to build warm clothing and housing, and to store food for the winter months. Women need the help of a man to raise their children. He is unlikely to do so unless they are his children too.

Civilizations select for intelligence, obedience to the law, and to a somewhat lesser extent, for monogamy. Intelligent men tend to be more prosperous than unintelligent men. Until very recently, they had more children who lived to adulthood.

During most of history criminals in civilized countries were killed at the scene of the crime, they died in custody, or they were executed. There was no effort at rehabilitation. It is rarely effective. The few children some criminals had rarely lived to adulthood.

Civilization selects somewhat less strongly for monogamy, because in a civilization some men become rich enough to support several wives. Nevertheless, single mothers have until recently been unable to raise children.

I define a civilization as a city based culture, where the government has the effective monopoly on the legitimate use of violence.

In my brief essay I have explained Professor J. Philipp’s larger essay, “Race Evolution, and Behavior,” using my own words.

Race, Evolution, and Behavior:

However, Professr Rushton ignored the role civilization has had in selecting genetically for civilized behavior and performance. This is explained by The 10,000 Year Explosion: How Accelerated Human Evolution, by Professors Gregory Cochran and Henry Harpending.

Race realism explains the persistence of black social pathology. Early supporters for the civil rights movement predicted that when Negroes were given equal rights most of them would begin to behave and perform as well as most whites. Instead black rates of crime and illegitimacy rose, while average black academic performance has improved little, despite increases of money spent to improve black education.
Scientific Racism, which is what this is, has no basis in reality.

Your last paragraph is incorrect and furthermore it has been whites who have had the behavior problem.

On February 26, 2018, fifty years after the Kerner Commission findings, the Economic Policy Institute published a report evaluating the progress of the black community since the Kerner Report was released. The study compared the improvement in black communities in 2018 with the black community at the time of the Kerner Commission. Titled “50 Years After the Kerner Commission,” the study concluded that there had been some improvements in the situation blacks faced, but blacks still faced disadvantages based on race. This is one of the findings:

African Americans today are much better educated than they were in 1968 but still lag behind whites in overall educational attainment. More than 90 percent of younger African Americans (ages 25 to 29) have graduated from high school, compared with just over half in 1968—which means they’ve nearly closed the gap with white high school graduation rates.

A university can lower admission standards for blacks, and brag about having a student body that "looks like American." Blacks admitted under the lower standards drop out, flunk out, or get useless majors in subjects like Black Studies, or African Art History. The University still deposits their tuition money into the bank, and continues the scam.

Employers and bosses in private industry know that if they do not hire the most capable candidates their competitors will. They frequently resent pressure from the government to hire unqualified blacks.
Universities aren't lowering standards for blacks. Unqualified blacks aren't being hired for jobs.

I do not care if anyone calls me an racist or not. I am called a racist by those who cannot respond rationally to my arguments.
Your "arguments" are not rational. You try arguing with crap that has been debunked by all accredited professionals and is only argued as fact in the racist white subculture.

Universities aren't lowering standards for blacks. Unqualified blacks aren't being hired for jobs.
1) Yes….colleges are admitting blacks with scores and grades while rejecting whites with superior academic qualifications because they are prioritizing “diversity.”

2) There are indeed blacks who got jobs for which they are unqualified - and due to their skin color. The most obvious example is Kamala Harris.

3) Beyond that, there are many instances in which a qualified black got a job - but was not the MOST qualified, and the MOST qualified was skipped over because the hiring manager was under pressure to hire a black.

We need to remove entirely the consideration of race as a factor in college admissions, hiring, and promotions. To do otherwise is racist, and I am not in support of racist practices.

Scientific Racism, which is what this is, has no basis in reality.

Your last paragraph is incorrect and furthermore it has been whites who have had the behavior problem.

On February 26, 2018, fifty years after the Kerner Commission findings, the Economic Policy Institute published a report evaluating the progress of the black community since the Kerner Report was released. The study compared the improvement in black communities in 2018 with the black community at the time of the Kerner Commission. Titled “50 Years After the Kerner Commission,” the study concluded that there had been some improvements in the situation blacks faced, but blacks still faced disadvantages based on race. This is one of the findings:

African Americans today are much better educated than they were in 1968 but still lag behind whites in overall educational attainment. More than 90 percent of younger African Americans (ages 25 to 29) have graduated from high school, compared with just over half in 1968—which means they’ve nearly closed the gap with white high school graduation rates.

Higher graduation levels is often due to grade inflation and social promotion. There is little if any evidence that black scores on objective tests of ability and achievement have improved.

You do not prove that by asserting it. I have worked with blacks who owed their positions to affirmative action. Their inferiority was noticed by everyone. Their presence was resented by whites and Orientals who deserved to be there.

Your "arguments" are not rational. You try arguing with crap that has been debunked by all accredited professionals and is only argued as fact in the racist white subculture.
What you say is not true. I have posted well documented evidence of black low average IQ, and high rates of black crime and illegitimacy.

You do not document your assertions with credible sources of data, like I do.

1) Yes….colleges are admitting blacks with scores and grades while rejecting whites with superior academic qualifications because they are prioritizing “diversity.”

2) There are indeed blacks who got jobs for which they are unqualified - and due to their skin color. The most obvious example is Kamala Harris.

3) Beyond that, there are many instances in which a qualified black got a job - but was not the MOST qualified, and the MOST qualified was skipped over because the hiring manager was under pressure to hire a black.

We need to remove entirely the consideration of race as a factor in college admissions, hiring, and promotions. To do otherwise is racist, and I am not in support of racist practices.
Colleges are not lowering standards to let blacks in. Colleges look at more than test scores and grades when they admit students. You were shown that and if you actually worked in Admissions you would know that. Last white students with even lower scores and grades are admitted into colleges based on legacy and in Jared Kushners case, daddy's ability to write a check. Also cheating scandals have involved white students who got admitted who were not qualified.

Race has been a consideration for things since this nation started. And this current assumption about merit is just a smokescreen by whites who will use the excuse of merit to only hire/admit whites. Whites are not in control of things based on merit alone and you know it. What needs to happen is whites begin working on making anti non white hatred in their community

Colleges are not lowering standards to let blacks in. Colleges look at more than test scores and grades when they admit students. You were shown that and if you actually worked in Admissions you would know that. Last white students with even lower scores and grades are admitted into colleges based on legacy and in Jared Kushners case, daddy's ability to write a check. Also cheating scandals have involved white students who got admitted who were not qualified.

Yes, I KNOW they look at other factors. That’s what “holistic” admissions is all about. And the reason they do that is to justify accepting blacks and rejecting whites with such significant discrepancies in academic measurements. That why, for example, Harvard devised a personality test to score Asians low on.
Race has been a consideration for things since this nation started. And this current assumption about merit is just a smokescreen by whites who will use the excuse of merit to only hire/admit whites. Whites are not in control of things based on merit alone and you know it. What needs to happen is whites begin working on making anti non white hatred in their community
Whites don’t need to do anything other than admit, accept, or promote people on the basis of merit - and not race.

Because employers are pressured to hire more blacks, a black person who is reasonably likable and reasonably intelligent, and who has no felony convictions, and no illegitimate children will have doors opened that remain securely shut for equally worthy whites and Orientals.

You do not prove that by asserting it. I have worked with blacks who owed their positions to affirmative action. Their inferiority was noticed by everyone. Their presence was resented by whites and Orientals who deserved to be there.
Everything you post is an assertion. I'm not asserting anything. Colleges are not lowering admission standards for blacks. That's a fact. You would not know if a person was hired due to affirmative action and I have worked way too any jobs with dumb whites who were only hired because they were white. Your posts are nothing but a bunch of anti black hate filled lies.

Yes, I KNOW they look at other factors. That’s what “holistic” admissions is all about. And the reason they do that is to justify accepting blacks and rejecting whites with such significant discrepancies in academic measurements. That why, for example, Harvard devised a personality test to score Asians low on.

Whites don’t need to do anything other than admit, accept, or promote people on the basis of merit - and not race.
No, that's not the reason, but thats what your anti black hate makes you believe.

I have read that when SAT scores are equal, blacks still tend to perform less well than whites and Orientals. I have documented that whites from lower middle class families tend to score better on the SAT than blacks from upper class families.

Blacks have no qualities whites do not have, and which are not detected by test scores and grades that give them advantages over whites and Orientals.

Everything you post is an assertion. I'm not asserting anything. Colleges are not lowering admission standards for blacks. That's a fact. You would not know if a person was hired due to affirmative action and I have worked way too any jobs with dumb whites who were only hired because they were white. Your posts are nothing but a bunch of anti black hate filled lies.
If what you say is true, why to more universities refuse to evaluate objective test results? They do so because they want to admit more blacks, regardless of merit and qualifications.

No, that's not the reason, but thats what your anti black hate makes you believe.
You are not to accuse people of being a racist in this Zone, and I’ve warned you before. Saying I have “anti-black hate” (give me a break!) is the same thing. Now cut it out.

If what you say is true, why to more universities refuse to evaluate objective test results? They do so because they want to admit more blacks, regardless of merit and qualifications.
Why do stupid low gpa whites get admitted into college because of legacy? You don't discuss this because it kills your weak anti black hate argument. Your position is stupid, ignorant, clueless and without merit.

Forum List

Back