What Is "Jews For Jesus"?

What? What Roman emperor are you talking about? Titus, Vespasian, Dominitian ??????????????
Yeah, I want to know too. Which Roman Emperor bowed his head to a virtually unknown Jewish prophet in Israel?

BAPTISM - Jewish Encyclopedia

Baptism was practised in ancient (Ḥasidic or Essene) Judaism, first as a means of penitence, as is learned from the story of Adam and Eve, who, in order to atone for their sin, stood up to the neck in the water, fasting and doing penance—Adam in the Jordan for forty days, Eve in the Tigris for thirty-seven days (Vita Adæ et Evæ, i. 5-8).
the word BAPTISM does not exist in Jewish
literature. The the act of bathing in a ritual
manner in a "MIKVEH" is not baptism

the word BAPTISM does not exist in Jewish
literature. The the act of bathing in a ritual
manner in a "MIKVEH" is not baptism

I know that and lots of people question John the Baptizer. What emperor bowed his head to Jesus?

Yeah, I want to know too. Which Roman Emperor bowed his head to a virtually unknown Jewish prophet in Israel?
by the time that Constantine took up
the political decision to unify his empire
under christianity-----the myth of the cult of Jesus had been well established

I know that and lots of people question John the Baptizer.
What is there to question?----as described
in the NT ---he makes sense----he senses a
BIG TURN OF EVENTS and tells people to
do the best they can by "purifying"
themselves thru ritual bathing. IMO---he
is the least of the "questionable"-----he
OBVIOUSLY did not buy into ROMAN RULE which is why Herod knocked him off. He
is not at all unique in jewish history

What is there to question?----as described
in the NT ---he makes sense----he senses a
BIG TURN OF EVENTS and tells people to
do the best they can by "purifying"
themselves thru ritual bathing. IMO---he
is the least of the "questionable"-----he
OBVIOUSLY did not buy into ROMAN RULE which is why Herod knocked him off. He
is not at all unique in jewish history

You made a point of saaying John the Baaptist didn't baptize and a mikev is a purification ritual.

Constantine never met Jesus or bowed to him.

You made a point of saying John the Baaptist didn't baptize and a mikveh is a purification ritual.

Constantine never met Jesus or bowed to him.
He joined the cult-------or, at least that's what the Eastern Orthodox claims-----some
say it was really only his mother, Helen

The Jews of Israel have a right to stick with the Originals, especially given the centuries of often-fatal persecution that they have endured from Christians and Muslims.
The abortion mill of the Jewish circumcision district, in operation since the Jews were still in Goshen before the Exodus, really needs to be shut down. You can't have those evil midwives murdering, maiming, mutilating, and slaughtering all your babies as if under orders from Pharaoh King of Egypt or King Herod in Bethlehem, and then complain of "often-fatal persecution" from others of faith, people of the book, etc.

The abortion mill of the Jewish circumcision district, in operation since the Jews were still in Goshen before the Exodus, really needs to be shut down. You can't have those evil midwives murdering, maiming, mutilating, and slaughtering all your babies as if under orders from Pharaoh King of Egypt or King Herod in Bethlehem, and then complain of "often-fatal persecution" from others of faith, people of the book, etc.
did you Imam tell you that all or most abortion doctors are jews?

The teachings of Jesus are based on traditional Jewish values, since Jesus was Jewish himself.

I'm certain that polytheism and human sacrifice are not, nor were they then, Jewish values.

They certainly were values of the Roman culture, upon which the faith was based.

I'm certain that polytheism and human sacrifice are not, nor were they then, Jewish values.

They certainly were values of the Roman culture, upon which the faith was based.
Huh? You are saying that Judaism is based on Roman culture? The Jewish religion began more than 1,000 years before any Roman culture.

did you Imam tell you that all or most abortion doctors are jews?
Well, no $#!+. Do the Jewish doctors murder the babies or do they just mutilate and scar them for life? Do these people want human rights and compassion? And they get to scream anti-semitism when all the babies in the hospital are screaming bloody murder or else so doped up on medical-grade heroin that many of them aren't even making it?

Romans practiced human sacrifice?

Israel just rejected Guatamalain Jews for aliyah.
Not "Guatemalan Jews", but missionaries
who made sure to campaign as such.

Do you get anything from twisting it about Guatemalans?

Forum List

Back