what is it that makes humans advocate and commit genocide??

Lots of people know arabic what does "white" have to do with anything Lots of caucasions know arabic The very first time I heard arabic spoken------I was a bit horrified. The language sounds so harsh-----and the young lady speaking it was a lovely blond blue eyed greek looking girl but it did not sound like greek. She had one of those crosses with the extra lines on her neck-------it turned out she was a SYRIAN girl. Historically there were LOTS of GREEKS in syria -----Way back when Israel fought syria------they were actually fighting greeks-------that was before the dogs of arabia got there
lots of pakistanis have blue eyes too, especially the pathans

alexander the (greek) great and brits...euro rapist pigs...brits a bit less so but they often took indian / pak wives and whores

did you see them, too?

I do not recall any Pakistanis with blue eyes-----but I have know Iraqis with blue eyes and blond hair and egyptians I have known pakistanis with very very fair skin-----and ---light brown hair who just did not look "indian" ----as---most pakistani---at least in my experience do I have also run into anglicized christian indians and pakistanis I do not know of any prominent RAPE history of the British invaders. The brits were smart enough to go to whores As rulers they only rarely depended on brutality--------but they did manage to ALLOW the natives to brutalize each other

I have a few Palestinian cousins who have blue eyes and are white.

Most of my cousins are generally white.

Lots of people know arabic what does "white" have to do with anything Lots of caucasions know arabic The very first time I heard arabic spoken------I was a bit horrified. The language sounds so harsh-----and the young lady speaking it was a lovely blond blue eyed greek looking girl but it did not sound like greek. She had one of those crosses with the extra lines on her neck-------it turned out she was a SYRIAN girl. Historically there were LOTS of GREEKS in syria -----Way back when Israel fought syria------they were actually fighting greeks-------that was before the dogs of arabia got there
lots of pakistanis have blue eyes too, especially the pathans

alexander the (greek) great and brits...euro rapist pigs...brits a bit less so but they often took indian / pak wives and whores

did you see them, too?

I do not recall any Pakistanis with blue eyes-----but I have know Iraqis with blue eyes and blond hair and egyptians I have known pakistanis with very very fair skin-----and ---light brown hair who just did not look "indian" ----as---most pakistani---at least in my experience do I have also run into anglicized christian indians and pakistanis I do not know of any prominent RAPE history of the British invaders. The brits were smart enough to go to whores As rulers they only rarely depended on brutality--------but they did manage to ALLOW the natives to brutalize each other
india's and classic golden age bollywood's most famous and wonderful film star and director Raj Kapoor was born in pakistan and had blue eyes....hindu tho

there was one real british orgy of violence against only muslims in the delhi region when tens of thousands of innocents were burned and strung from lamp posts after the so called "indian mutiny" in 1857 because the last mogul (weakly) supported the rebels

that led to the creation of the deobandi school of islam....pacifist even now but their branch in peshawar, pakistan helped to form the taliban

you may well have had graduates of that deobandi elite in your medical friend circle

and loads of millions of indians starved in famines just due to neglect and lack of any concern, not siege or overt violence

decent british viceroys prevented famines; vile ones did not

since partition when all sides raped en masse...the sikhs were the worst.........i dont know of any violent mass rape by muslims in india

upper caste hindus routinely rape lower caste women in villages but that is seen as normal

Last edited:
I have been a jew all my life------and in the course of my life---have gone to Israel and -----have either witnessed or PARTICIPATED in demonstrations devoted to jewish causes including the causes of Israel I have NEVER SEEN A PLACARD SAYING "KILL ALL THE ARABS" I have seem placards held in the arms of burkah clad sluts praising the islamic hero ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER and I have heard that commonly used islamic fart YITBACH AL YAHUD-----but never "death to the arabs" as islamo nazi pigs like to claim
well i have seen them many times on bbc tv

after suicide bombings, usually

and the price tag settler jews also often scrawl it on mosques when thay attack them unprovoked

not necessarily..kill ALL the arabs; just kill the arab pigs, etc

Did it sound something like THAT?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhbHVEGnYD8]Muslim Sesame Street V: Pepsi Cola, the Apes, Pigs and Jews - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I have been a jew all my life------and in the course of my life---have gone to Israel and -----have either witnessed or PARTICIPATED in demonstrations devoted to jewish causes including the causes of Israel I have NEVER SEEN A PLACARD SAYING "KILL ALL THE ARABS" I have seem placards held in the arms of burkah clad sluts praising the islamic hero ADOLF ABU ALI HITLER and I have heard that commonly used islamic fart YITBACH AL YAHUD-----but never "death to the arabs" as islamo nazi pigs like to claim
well i have seen them many times on bbc tv

after suicide bombings, usually

and the price tag settler jews also often scrawl it on mosques when thay attack them unprovoked

not necessarily..kill ALL the arabs; just kill the arab pigs, etc

Did it sound something like THAT?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhbHVEGnYD8]Muslim Sesame Street V: Pepsi Cola, the Apes, Pigs and Jews - YouTube[/ame]
no it did not..................not at all

just traumatised israeli women mourning the murders of their loved ones by suicide bombers

and their close friends

saying "death to arabs"

a perfectly human reaction you will find anywhere

now, do you understand

this particular thread aint pallywood

or anything against jews or anyone else

just my attempt to say that the revenge instinct is human nature

and, in special circumstances; it can go as far as real genocide, not just placards or films

get it??

you said almost nothing ----and that which you did express is a silly lie. The history of genocide is not a mystery------there have been lots of them. In the past 100 years more than a dozen by muslims in which more than 20 million people were murdered ---IN THE GENOCIDES---ie not actual war-----just group murder of "others" There have also been gross genocides comitted in the name of NAZISM AND COMMUNISM The history of genocide in the past 100 years is ------ISLAM, NAZISM, COMMUNISM. Fortunately a small genocide in Bosnia ---which was actually a manifestation of
a LONG TERM HATRED by Serbs of muslims--in fact more like a mutual hatred -----was thwarted

in the more distant past----christians were involved in genocides----in Medieval times the face of genocide was christian and muslim

in just about all cases the basis of genocide is a TOTALITARIAN UTOPIAN IDEOLGY ------which is why hindus and buddhists and jews do not so engage

Forum List

Back