What is it about Kamala Harris that is so disconcerting ?

I cannot believe the arrogance and utter disrespect she shows toward this man.

Questioning, matter-of-factly, whether or not the highest law enforcement officer in the land followed proper procedures in a high-profile criminal case, and the officers involved in decision-making were free of conflicts of interest, by a woman, and a woman of color, no less, that really demonstrates some heretofore unknown arrogance.

Mind boggling.
Bullshit. She and her worthless cohorts slandered the man repeated .

Questioning, matter-of-factly, whether or not the highest law enforcement officer in the land followed proper procedures in a high-profile criminal case, and the officers involved in decision-making were free of conflicts of interest, by a woman, and a woman of color, no less, that really demonstrates some heretofore unknown arrogance.

Mind boggling.
B a r r is a Trump sycophant lying scumbag.... Everywhere but GOP dupe world.

I figure she's spent a good deal of her life trying to look and act white....that can lead to identity issues. She's rude as hell and could barely hide her hatred of Kavanaugh and Barr either because they're white, she can't touch them legally, or it's all for the cameras. I thought she might be formidable at one point but it turns out she's just a bitch and America doesn't like bitches like Kali does so the Senate is as far as she gets.
What exactly do you mean by “acting white”?

Criminal prosecutors and politicians all seem to have a few things in common. They're usually highly intelligent and have extensive knowledge of the law, they're fairly good speakers and communicators, and they're very good at lying when needed. But they're not always nasty like Kamala Harris, Cory Booker and some of the other House Democrats were acting toward Attorney General Barr in their recent circus stunt on the Hill.

And it certainly doesn't seem to help their cause now that they've pissed him off, given the new investigation they're very much aware of,. ( although he never once showed it ) But back to Kamala --she definitely has the unnerving Clintonesque disingenuous characteristic that their voters seems to cling to, with a neoliberal corporate agenda that renders the Democratic party which is moving left more dysfunctional than ever.

I believe she's CIA too, but that's for another chapter.

Arrogance and disrespect?!? Perhaps watching the video would dispel you of that conclusion.

I figure she's spent a good deal of her life trying to look and act white....that can lead to identity issues. She's rude as hell and could barely hide her hatred of Kavanaugh and Barr either because they're white, she can't touch them legally, or it's all for the cameras. I thought she might be formidable at one point but it turns out she's just a bitch and America doesn't like bitches like Kali does so the Senate is as far as she gets.
Which America ? The awake one or
this one;

Angry Black Woman who thinks she has a chance in hell to be President.

Not going to happen.
Why even bring her race into the discussion? Are you trying to provoke?

Seriously? She is running based on her RACE and GENDER. She is using race as a ploy to advance her career. She knows she has know chance to be President, but this will give her more national recognition. Maybe a cabinet position, VP slot, etc. Although, she saw Hillary do that thinking she'd eventually be Pres by giving up a cushy Senate seat for life in NY. I doubt Harris would give up her cushy Senate seat for a cabinet position.

If she really does think she can be President then Willie Brown did more to her than we already know.

Democrats have this thing about lying, Super Dupe.

Indeed....They lie out their asses, even when the truth does them no harm.

View attachment 266004
She dated an interesting person 28 years ago. Everything else is garbage character assassination and propaganda. Look at the issues and the policies she wants to do and stop being a gossip crazed brainwashed functional moron.

She is a little bit of everything you hate and fear wrapped up in an attractive package and making entirely too much sense.
She's a corporate Democrat, which makes her almost Republican.
No I'd say AOC fits that package mo betta.
Conservatives are especially vulnerable to an idological sales pitch made by a pretty woman, it's why fox news has had so many newsbabes. I have been watching the right's obsession with both of them with some amusement. They are horrified by what these women say but can't look away. They get a lot more mentions in the right-wing media than anywhere else.

this one;

ColBERT ain't America...he's a chickenshit failed actor with an anglo name he wants to sound french. I never watch him and didn't click on the video....he makes me want to track him down and kick the shit outta him.

Not going to happen.
She's a stone cold racist and an opportunist.
She's corrupt to the core.
She’s a stone cold racist who is married to a white guy? How does that work?

Same question to you whitehall
I can only say this by watching her in the news. Most Democrats are racists.
I'm a white guy married to a black woman for 40 years and people still call me a racist.....mostly because I don't vote Democrat.
I suppose it depends on why you married someone of another race whether or not you're a racist.
Kamala Harris is known for sleeping her way to the top.
Marrying a white guy used to be a good way to get your black ass out of the ghetto.

Not going to happen.
Why even bring her race into the discussion? Are you trying to provoke?

Seriously? She is running based on her RACE and GENDER. She is using race as a ploy to advance her career. She knows she has know chance to be President, but this will give her more national recognition. Maybe a cabinet position, VP slot, etc. Although, she saw Hillary do that thinking she'd eventually be Pres by giving up a cushy Senate seat for life in NY. I doubt Harris would give up her cushy Senate seat for a cabinet position.

If she really does think she can be President then Willie Brown did more to her than we already know.
I don’t care what she is doing. Go ahead and critique anything she says that you object to... I object to much of it... but that isn’t a free pass to bring race into a discussion when it has no bearing on what’s being discussed.

Mind boggling.
Wrong. The day is nearing when we get to say "told you so." , and it will be fun.

Democrats have this thing about lying

Correct, you've perfected it to a tee, Trotsky.
Too bad you have no evidence of that, brainwashed functional moron. Everything you know is garbage propaganda. Breaking!! Democrats are honest including Hillary, we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes--a giant giveaway to the rich for 35 years now. Google the only tax graph you need to know and read the IRS statistics you stupid ass off..
Or keep listening to bought off scum,a tiny group compared to the world of Journalism and law enforcement....

As opposed to Barry's butt-buddy who claimed he was the fairy's "wing man"? Barr is a straight-shooter and he's going to bring an end to you commie pukes' coup attempt....I hope you enjoy it because you can do nothing to stop it.

this one;

ColBERT ain't America...he's a chickenshit failed actor with an anglo name he wants to sound french. I never watch him and didn't click on the video....he makes me want to track him down and kick the shit outta him.

No but his audience is the same one that watches the View, CNN, ABC, MSNBC, Bill Maher, and read NYTimes and WaPo. They're the biggest target of state propaganda there is.

Too bad you have no evidence of that, brainwashed functional moron. Everything you know is garbage propaganda. Breaking!! Democrats are honest including Hillary, we have a flat tax system if you count all taxes--a giant giveaway to the rich for 35 years now. Google the only tax graph you need to know and read the IRS statistics you stupid ass off..
Or keep listening to bought off scum,a tiny group compared to the world of Journalism and law enforcement....

e7010eca72b39ec5b6eb60a462ac1ed7.jpg

Forum List

Back