What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine? Repeatedly we see threads that yet another BLACK teen is shot. Of course, it's hidden in the article that the police officer was assaulted.

Just what's the deal? I get they have no respect for cops, but no brains, either? What do they expect to happen? The police officer to wither to a puddle of weakness? Their going to go by the manual. IF under attack, respond with force and if that means a shooting, it means a shooting.

Why aren't their threads WHITE teen shot by cops after assaulting said police officer? They caught in to the secret. They value their lives.

Attack a cop, you will lose. Learn it early. It has nothing to do with color.

What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine? Repeatedly we see threads that yet another BLACK teen is shot. Of course, it's hidden in the article that the police officer was assaulted.

Just what's the deal? I get they have no respect for cops, but no brains, either? What do they expect to happen? The police officer to wither to a puddle of weakness? Their going to go by the manual. IF under attack, respond with force and if that means a shooting, it means a shooting.

Why aren't their threads WHITE teen shot by cops after assaulting said police officer? They caught in to the secret. They value their lives.

Usually the cop who does the shooting always says it was for a reason. Never ever ever will you hear someone incriminate themselves and just say "I over reacted"

So, you take the word of someone looking to avoid jail and compare that to the words of a dead man...who cant speak.

So I'm learning that cops are a rare breed of person who does not have feelings or biases which prevents them from having bad days or being ticked off.

When there is a race of people who, generally, have IQ's 15 points lower than the other races they live in contact with the results are inevitable. This is the 600 pound ape named 'Dee Dee' in the room few people are willing to acknowledge.
If Africa had never been discovered the negro population on the continent would be still living like they did a thousand years ago. Want proof? Go into any inner city on the planet, with the exception of those in Asia which do not allow negroes into the country let alone want negroes as visitors 8 of the Worst Countries For Black People to Travel - Page 4 of 4 - Atlanta Blackstar witness how negroes are treating each other.

A whiteboy committed suicide by cop here recently.

You didn't hear a thing about it.

Usually the cop who does the shooting always says it was for a reason. Never ever ever will you hear someone incriminate themselves and just say "I over reacted"

So, you take the word of someone looking to avoid jail and compare that to the words of a dead man...who cant speak.

So I'm learning that cops are a rare breed of person who does not have feelings or biases which prevents them from having bad days or being ticked off.
The dead man in Madison was a convicted violent armed robber on probation.

He did not last 4 months of probation before getting himself killed.

In the MSN article, you have to read more that 20 paragraphs about the cop, his history, Ferguson, and several other irrelevant things before it was mentioned that this "gentle giant" was a convicted armed robber.

I was thinking the same thing. What do blacks think the police should do? Should the cops let them do what they wants and have no consequences? I've seen at least to video's that I thought clearly showed excessive force by police. Both were attacks on blacks but because the cop was also black, they got no attention. Hmmmm an I seeing a double standard here?

Then there is the laughable interview with the latest "victims" mother. She said he was killed in such a violent way and he wasn't violent. According to CNN the kid pled guilty to armed robbery last year.

Black community quit making excuses for thugs.

998fdf00a66f0132ccba005056a9545d.jpg

They have been raised with no discipline and no respect for authority. Add to that...they're being brainwashed on social media and by the far left that white cops are just racists looking to fuck them over. So they fight.

Funny how the media has ignored the two hero cops in Atlanta and Philadelphia who were murdered last week. Both black men in uniform...serving black communities...shot down in cold blood.

Didn't read it but I bet it didn't mention they had just gotten 2 calls from 2 different people he had just assaulted, either.

In the MSN article, you have to read more that 20 paragraphs about the cop, his history, Ferguson, and several other irrelevant things before it was mentioned that this "gentle giant" was a convicted armed robber.

So? I'm trying to see your point here

They have been raised with no discipline and no respect for authority. Add to that...they're being brainwashed on social media and by the far left that white cops are just racists looking to fuck them over. So they fight.

Funny how the media has ignored the two hero cops in Atlanta and Philadelphia who were murdered last week. Both black men in uniform...serving black communities...shot down in cold blood.

Did you just blame social media for a complaint thats been around for decades? Not one person who had a dog siced on them in the 60's had a twitter account

When there is a race of people who, generally, have IQ's 15 points lower than the other races they live in contact with the results are inevitable. This is the 600 pound ape named 'Dee Dee' in the room few people are willing to acknowledge.
If Africa had never been discovered the negro population on the continent would be still living like they did a thousand years ago. Want proof? Go into any inner city on the planet, with the exception of those in Asia which do not allow negroes into the country let alone want negroes as visitors 8 of the Worst Countries For Black People to Travel - Page 4 of 4 - Atlanta Blackstar witness how negroes are treating each other.
Besides being the least intelligent race on the planet, they're also the most prone to outbursts of violence.

I fail to understand whats whites problem with blacks? I mean I totally get not liking someone because of what they did to you but disliking an entire race for no reason seems to be the forte of whites and its literally for no reason

You know the left, dead :blsmile:s only count when they serve the agenda.

I fail to understand whats whites problem with blacks? I mean I totally get not liking someone because of what they did to you but disliking an entire race for no reason seems to be the forte of whites and its literally for no reason
I like black people.

I taught them for 23 years, and they like me too.

I am going make a grocery run today, and will most likely run in to several former students, and we will have nice chats, remember good times, and, I'll probably get to tease their kids about their school days.

That in no way means I have to sympathize with idiots getting shot by cops.

So? I'm trying to see your point here
If you cannot see the point, I cannot help you.

Forum List

Back