What is it about Blacks that think they can assault a policeman and all will be fine?

It's takes qualifications to be a n*gger? I thought you were born that way.
It takes qualifications to be as good at what I do. No you arent born that way. Didnt anyone tell you that you had to gain skills to get hired for high paying jobs? It comes with education you little monkey.
laugh.gif
Do not think for a second that a douche bag with an attitude and a chip on their was not given consideration over skin color.
Do not delude yourself.
No one considered you for anything I do douche bag
LOL...way to miss the point mr chip on shoulder. I wasn't referring to myself.
Once again, it's all about you, right mr attitude?
I didnt miss the point. I toyed with your head. I was referring to you which is all that matters. Yes its all about me. What made you think you were relevant?
lol.gif

It's if about you, it isn't about anything that is worth considering.

In fact, black people want nothing to do with you...

I discuss with them the things you white libs post on here. Their reactions are anger to laughter. Especially about the parts where you people claim to "know"....That really cracks them up.....

Ironic aint it
Yeah...And you people ( white libs) are the irony.

I'm not white stupid....Thats why I find it funny you think you know what blacks know. It does really crack us up when whites pretend to know. I'm laughing
You sure have a funny way of expressing yourself....
In any event...YOU are the one that is showing a lack of intelligence.
Quire frankly, your lack of contributions to this forum, drive by posts and lack of a willingness to discuss issues rationally.
Your quickness to start name calling is proof of your lack of stability and how quickly you run out of ideas..
Lastly, I don;t care of what skin tone you may be. You hate yourself. anyone as miserable as you has an issue with self loathing.

Tell me more about black guys laughing at whites who think they know what blacks think tho....

They laugh huh? you're 100% right....we do laugh at you
That's because I haven't receive a free pass.
If you got a job you received a free pass. Youre white.

If you were even considered, it was to meet a quota. You're a n*gger and quotas apply to you boys. There are plenty of qualified whites but so few blacks that you can get hired to meet some standard for diversity.
There are not many people qualified to do what I do. Dont make me laugh.
laugh.gif

It takes qualifications to be as good at what I do. No you arent born that way. Didnt anyone tell you that you had to gain skills to get hired for high paying jobs? It comes with education you little monkey.
laugh.gif
The qualifications you have for being a n*gger are ones you were born with. It doesn't take an education to be one either. It's passed down from previous generations.

You didn't get recruited. It was to meet a quota.
We dont have quotas in my line of work. You have to know what you are doing before you even get considered. Thats how I know you are a failure. Such a funny little monkey you are.

No you don't. You were considered and there is no damn way a fucking retarded n*gger like you can come close.
Look at places like local government. All it takes for a black to get hired is skin color. They can be a fuck up and get promoted. Trying firing one for being incompetent and see how quickly they claim bias and skin color as why.
I look at places like local government and see a bunch of illiterate white people.
Sure you do.
I do. I was just in the DMV the other day and saw a bunch of illiterate whites.

At least the whites were working. Seems the n*ggers just draw a check.

When was the last time blacks people laughed and mocked a dead white person...ever? Its like white people are just foul for no reason like blacks enslaved THEM

Stop with the slavery. It's getting old. No one existing today was a slave. We owe nothing to blacks.

First, that wasnt the point...I asked why whites hate blacks so much as if blacks did something to them for example...Like slavery

Second, When the Jews stop talking about their time as slaves 4000 years ago in Egypt then you may have a point. Passover is a thing that is never told it need to go away because its old.

You, like other whites just are "tired" of hearing about it because it involved your people. Much how Germans roll their eyes when you talk about the Holocaust

black crime violence greed and stupidity affects whites much more than slavery affected blacks.
In what way?

stores relocating, closing, higher prices passed on for everyone (theft), higher taxes for housing all the millions of punk/thug blacks etc etc etc...
In the meantime in one fell swoop a white boy takes out thousands of peoples retirements with a pyramid scheme. Not to mention the legions of white dope dealers, white shop lifters, etc etc.

laugh.gif
Do not think for a second that a douche bag with an attitude and a chip on their was not given consideration over skin color.
Do not delude yourself.
I didnt miss the point. I toyed with your head. I was referring to you which is all that matters. Yes its all about me. What made you think you were relevant?
lol.gif

Coming from a monkey such as yourself that means its actually worth more than I originally thought.

Ironic aint it
Yeah...And you people ( white libs) are the irony.

I'm not white stupid....Thats why I find it funny you think you know what blacks know. It does really crack us up when whites pretend to know. I'm laughing
You sure have a funny way of expressing yourself....
In any event...YOU are the one that is showing a lack of intelligence.
Quire frankly, your lack of contributions to this forum, drive by posts and lack of a willingness to discuss issues rationally.
Your quickness to start name calling is proof of your lack of stability and how quickly you run out of ideas..
Lastly, I don;t care of what skin tone you may be. You hate yourself. anyone as miserable as you has an issue with self loathing.

Tell me more about black guys laughing at whites who think they know what blacks think tho....

They laugh huh? you're 100% right....we do laugh at you
If you got a job you received a free pass. Youre white.

If you were even considered, it was to meet a quota. You're a n*gger and quotas apply to you boys. There are plenty of qualified whites but so few blacks that you can get hired to meet some standard for diversity.
There are not many people qualified to do what I do. Dont make me laugh.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The qualifications you have for being a n*gger are ones you were born with. It doesn't take an education to be one either. It's passed down from previous generations.
Of course I was born with the qualifications to be the best man on the face of the planet. A Black man of natures original design. Thats why your white women instinctively seek us out.
laugh.gif

It is unfortunate that posters have lost sight of the topic of this thread. It just goes to show that racial biases rear their ugly heads so posters can't even keep focused.

Do not delude yourself.
lol.gif

Coming from a monkey such as yourself that means its actually worth more than I originally thought.
That's because I matter. Glad to see you recognize that what I have to say is meaningful.

lol.gif

That's because I matter. Glad to see you recognize that what I have to say is meaningful.
What you say is meaningful. It means the opposite of what you state. If you said the sky was blue I would automatically know it was dark.

lol.gif

What you say is meaningful. It means the opposite of what you state. If you said the sky was blue I would automatically know it was dark.

Then you would be an idiot if you did. The sky is always blue whether you can see it or not. That doesn't change because clouds block the view of it or it's nighttime.

lol.gif

Then you would be an idiot if you did. The sky is always blue whether you can see it or not. That doesn't change because clouds block the view of it or it's nighttime.
You are really a dumb little monkey but you are fun to play with.
lol.gif

You are really a dumb little monkey but you are fun to play with.
lol.gif

You're the one that thinks the sky is black.

The only person you play with is yourself. Funny how you probably call that sex. By yourself doesn't count pervert.

Forum List

Back