What is it about a man's penis?

True or not, women aren't particularly fond of having their magnificent globes referred to as
"two sacks of fat."

Oh I see... even though what I said was factual, I didn't properly WORSHIP your fucking TITS, so you FEMINAZI's decided to throw a hissy fit.

Last edited:
Prove it.
Starting out like this doesn't quite set the tone the way you may think...

all they really are is two sacks of fat and milk producing equipment

Really? Was that too direct for your sensitive self?
You asked the question.

Don't pucker up child if you don't like the answer. Just giving my opinion of how the introductory post set a tone, of sorts.

True or not, women aren't particularly fond of having their magnificent globes referred to as
"two sacks of fat."

Oh I see... even though what I said was factual, I didn't properly WORSHIP your fucking TITS, so you FEMINAZI's decided to throw a hissy fit.
The Penis thread now is making the Pale one roar with

inadequacy, it appears.

Starting out like this doesn't quite set the tone the way you may think...

You asked the question.

Don't pucker up child if you don't like the answer. Just giving my opinion of how the introductory post set a tone, of sorts.

Already addressed above sagolicious. Now go find some other sap you think you can con into worshiping your fucking tits. Ain't workin' here. They probably stare at the floor anyway.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lpPeQyT36Tg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lpPeQyT36Tg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

"two sacks of fat."

The Penis thread now is making the Pale one roar with

inadequacy, it appears.

I guess we found out who the breast nazi's are on the board.

ALL MEN BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP THE BREAST NAZI'S TITTIES.... phhht... :lol:

Do you know how ridiculous you sound? Give it a rest woman. :eusa_hand:

Last edited:
You asked the question.

Already addressed above sagolicious. Now go find some other sap you think you can con into worshiping your fucking tits. Ain't workin' here. They probably stare at the floor anyway.
The boy is lashing out again.

Wassamatta, short stop, mamma no feed you?

back to the topic....penile size....girth...the majority of the nerve endings in the vagina are located within 2 inches of the opening.....so length is not as important as girth...

the fastest way to gain an inch of penile size is to lose 35 lbs....

You asked the question.

The boy is lashing out again.

Wassamatta, short stop, mamma no feed you?

Well... you've been relegated into the "insignificant" bin. You enjoy yourself there now. Huggy will be right in to keep you company.

back to the topic....penile size....girth...the majority of the nerve endings in the vagina are located within 2 inches of the opening.....so length is not as important as girth...

the fastest way to gain an inch of penile size is to lose 35 lbs....

couple of inches of tongue on a clit ---hell with losing weight. :lol:

Forum List

Back