What is happening in Kazakhstan?

Siberian
By the way, Putin resigned as chairman of United Russia shortly before the collapse of 2014, for no apparent reason. Accordingly, until 2012, he really had almost unlimited power in Russia, since the parliamentary majority controls almost everything in Russia.

His departure and the collapse of 2014 are connected
So in 2012 there was a coup and the removal of Putin from real power. shortly before that, Obama came, and under Bush, Russia's policy was loyal to the United States and there was no such anti-American hysteria. Putin maintained good relations with Bush Jr.
This explains the paradox of Putin's rhetoric. During the Bush years, he was strictly anti-Bolshevik, even allowing himself anti-Semitic remarks.
Нe never visited the monument to Stalin, this is in sharp contrast to the modern mainstream in the near-official media. What is happening in Russia now has nothing to do with Putin.

This explains the paradox of Putin's rhetoric. During the Bush years, he was strictly anti-Bolshevik, even allowing himself anti-Semitic remarks.
Нe never visited the monument to Stalin, this is in sharp contrast to the modern mainstream in the near-official media. What is happening in Russia now has nothing to do with Putin.
you are wrong in just everything :)
I wonder where you get all this crazy stuff about Russia. :)

not true, prices for flats doubled in 2021, inflation accelerates.
In real value, it has fallen sharply, even in Moscow
scale_1200

By the way, about the same thing happens in the car market.
Catastrophic drop in demand.
In fact, these resettlement programs are on the verge of bankruptcy.

Most likely they will sell the apartments for next to nothing to their relatives in order to complete what has been started, and this will end the program

2-3 days per Moscow and St. Petersburg to see the minimum.
18549.jpg

St. Petersburg is a city of drunks in stinking swamps, why not make Yekaterinburg the cultural capital? There, in the 90s, at least there was a decent rock club without drunks and Nazis.

(In the photo above, a member of the Committee of Culture under the State Parlament of the Russian Federation, St. Petersburg cultural figure Sergei Shnurov. This is the most well known cultural figure of St. Petersburg, and this is not a joke)

Last edited:
18549.jpg

St. Petersburg is a city of drunks in stinking swamps, why not make Yekaterinburg the cultural capital? There, in the 90s, at least there was a decent rock club without drunks and Nazis.

(In the photo above, a member of the Committee of Culture under the State Parlament of the Russian Federation, St. Petersburg cultural figure Sergei Shnurov. This is the most well known cultural figure of St. Petersburg, and this is not a joke)
lol, it is a Shwarzeneggeg example. Firts he became a celebrity and than a politician and not vice versa :)

I must be having a bad dream …
what is wrong, Tom?
we stepped off the right way, Tabulistan? :)
leave it for some time, there is nothing important there any more, to chew it over is a waste of time, let first quantity of changes turn into quality.
it will be a wild guessing to write empty pages of these sheepers now..

just to finish you, In Rome subway is a road to Hell, I have not been to the US but heard in the US subway is not better. Compare your country to Russia...
We have special trains in Metro where art is exhibited... if you daily use Metro to get to the work once a nonth or two you get such train...

kotelniki-02.jpg

DxTZMsbWwAE5nLI.jpg

m_akvarel1.jpg

Really, the power of brainwashing is astonishing.

To keep all population of a backward, economically stagnating and close to collapse, racist, socially and racially divided, oppressed, without freedom of speech, police state of the US in self-identification as a democatic and advanced "Leader of the free World" :) - is really the most advanced US technology..

Rupol, about freedom of press I can give you a similar eyes opening lecture, with millions of examples of raging Putinophobes speaking in outlets or radios financed by government controlled companies (Gazprom media - > Echo of Moscow radio station)

While Ukraine is the last one to speak of freedom of speech. In your country Nazis kill people who say a word in opposition. I remember a Nazi mob attacking a~ 12 years old girl which went out to the street to celebrate Victory day or something... attacked without being punished, probably that girl was punished...

Last edited:
In real value, it has fallen sharply, even in Moscow
scale_1200
wrong, you seem not to understand what you post :)

this graph reflects sharp devaluation of the Rouble in the end of 2014 and early 2015, when the West first imposed its sanctions about Crimea.
To my greatest surprise it was not followed with Rouble inflatiin, as it has always been before. I guess it was one of factors which kept Putin away from seizing, sorry, liberating the rest of Ukraine - he was not sure Russia could resist economic burden of both feeding new territories and Western sanctions.
Before Russia imported very much and if Rouble was falling immediately and automatically all Rouble nominated prices and first if all ones of imported goods were growing accordingly.

But not this time, Rouble prices were more or less stable, inflation was low. In your graph you can see that after a short spike prices of flats fell. And since Rouble/Dollar exchange rate was stable - Dollar nominated prices were also stable since mid 2015.
In Roubles prices were growing sliwly according to inflation (~6%), except in 2021, wheb prices griwth accelerated very much, due to the World inflation acceleration.

Glibal hyperinflation is coming, and Dollar will be buried as the Wirkd trade and reserve currency.

But, as a result of this unprecedented stability if Russian economy under Western sanctions it seems Putin is confident now that we can stand any sanctions at all.

most probably he is right.

Tom Paine 1949

You have never been opponent to China authoritarian rule or it willingness to meddle in World affairs that would directly hurt the United States of America and there are many threads created by you supporting China growth on the World Stage, so stop lying for once!

Also as for the what is happening in Kazakhstan is decades long abuse by World powers that prop up a worthless government that rapes the people while making Russia and China richer and yes the U.S. is most likely involved just like China is involved with the Cartels and the immigration crisis and drug trade that come to our Southern Border here in the U.S. and it is called playing the game!

Tom Paine 1949, You have never been opponent to China authoritarian rule or it willingness to meddle in World affairs that would directly hurt the United States of America and there are many threads created by you supporting China growth on the World Stage, so stop lying for once! … China is involved with the Cartels and the immigration crisis and drug trade that come to our Southern Border here in the U.S. and it is called playing the game!
Your fantasy that China is behind U.S. self-destructive drug consumption (going on for generations now) and our immigration and border problems, shows you yourself are lost in a fantasy world, brain-washed, or high on drugs.

I have always defended Chinese dissidents fighting for democratic rights, but that is above all a domestic fight that China’s own people must wage. The Western assumption that somehow our own outside military/economic pressure, sanctions and obvious hypocritical moral posturing, will force China to change or slow its historic return to great power status in the world, is proving itself to be as counterproductive as the previous assumption that it will evolve in our image. I oppose such mistaken and arrogant assumptions, and insist on realism and respect for China’s (and Russia’s) fundamental and legitimate national interests.

China and Russia are nuclear powers, each with serious internal problems (very different than those we have). But it is the U.S. which has demonstrated unequaled imperialist appetites and open aggression around the world.

Last edited:
oh and I forgot.
we also have Multifunctional centers which act in tune with the electronic government.

you can order an official document and collect it there. or if you are 100 years old and are afraid of computers, or don't have one - you go there and get what you want, it's sort of giant One window service.

what I want to mention - in Moscow if it took more than 15 minutes to solve your problem you are given a free cup of coffee.
in other cities and towns - I doubt, but still all this demonstrates how much the very field for corruption shrank and how easy communication with the government goes on now.

if not the US Hollywood depicting Russia in Borat style and massive brainwashing - I presume Americans would be revolting by now if they understood in what a shithole country they live and how far behind Russia they are.

Last edited:
Your fantasy that China is behind U.S. self-destructive drug consumption (going on for generations now) and our immigration and border problems, shows you yourself are lost in a fantasy world, brain-washed, or high on drugs.

I have always defended Chinese dissidents fighting for democratic rights, but that is above all a domestic fight that China’s own people must wage. The Western assumption that somehow our own outside military and economic pressure, sanctions and obvious hypocritical moral posturing, will force China to end its historic return to great power status, is very counterproductive. I oppose mistaken and arrogant assumptions of this sort, and insist on realism and respect for China’s (and Russia’s) fundamental and legitimate national interests.

China and Russia are nuclear powers, each with serious internal problems (very different than those we have). But it is the U.S. which has demonstrated unequaled imperialist appetites and open aggression around the world.
lol, Tom, you are acting like a true Bolshevik during imperialist war (WWI) :)

Then on the other hand, this one is going to be effective with those who aren't already propagandized into swallowing the Russia hating and the perception that it's all just Russia's fault.
Tom's OP was quite balanced and so now we have to hear where he's trying to go with this?
Oh, Russia is a bad actor for sure, how ever it's gdp is laughable. China is certainly the bigger threat. Keep sanctions on Russian economy will keep them in check. Better figure out what to about China.

Forum List

Back