What is happening in Kazakhstan?

people in the rest of the World have no less corruption, just in the US you are brainwashed into thinking you don't have it.

partially it's true because corruption was legalized as lobbying :lol:

Don't assume - it makes you an ass.

I've lived and worked in Asia, the Pacific Basin and Europe. I have spent more time abroad than I have at home.

people in the rest of the World have no less corruption, just in the US you are brainwashed into thinking you don't have it.

partially it's true because corruption was legalized as lobbying :lol:

What specific mechanisms of such lobbying exist in the US and not in Russia?

Corruption at the lower level can be judged by the quality of public service. You will not find well-trained police and firefighters in Russia, such as in the United States, precisely because their training and testing is a formality, they simply sign.
As a rule, in the United States, police officers do not take bribes at all. In the US, you can't buy a semester of college education, and so on. Corruption exists everywhere, but where its level is low, the quality of state and public services is always high.

In Russia, as a rule, even plumbers of the communal service never leave without a bribe for repairing a faucet. They just say they don't have the material, or they don't have the time, or they can't turn off the water, and they still have to pay for everything.

Actually, I wouldn't agree with that.

And it is not clear why you said it at all. You want to say that in Russia the standard of living has risen? Even avid patriots would have laughed at this. We are already talking about the fact that not everyone has enough to buy bread. Goods of average quality have almost completely disappeared from the stores, no one can afford it. For example, buy a German AEG drill for 40 thousand rubles, or Nike sneakers for 10 thousand, except perhaps in Moscow. Even in the 90s, such a product was available to ordinary citizens, now it is no longer there.
lol, yes, I want to say that level of life tripled at least since 200.Msyve increased by 4 or 5 times, especially in cities. In remote rural areas - yes, probably not much, since with modern technologies rural population is excesdive.

By the way, it is an aspect which will cause a catastrophe in Ukraine soon, when modern technologies come to Ukrainian agriculture most rural Ukrainians will have to either emigrate to cities/abroad or return to mefieval peasantry...
Nationalist rural Western Ukraine will be hit the most.

So, yes, level of life is at least 3 times higher in Russoa than in Ukraine.
Don't listen too much to Ukrainian propaganda :)

lol, yes, I want to say that level of life tripled at least since 200.Msyve increased by 4 or 5 times, especially in cities. In remote rural areas - yes, probably not much, since with modern technologies rural population is excesdive.

By the way, it is an aspect which will cause a catastrophe in Ukraine soon, when modern technologies come to Ukrainian agriculture most rural Ukrainians will have to either emigrate to cities/abroad or return to mefieval peasantry...
Nationalist rural Western Ukraine will be hit the most.

So, yes, level of life is at least 3 times higher in Russoa than in Ukraine.
Don't listen too much to Ukrainian propaganda :)
I'm not even going to comment on this nonsense.

By the way, I heard a lot about the fact that rural houses and military parts in the East are not gasified, and they heat with firewood. But I was shocked when I found out that there is no gas there even in cities, and this is not a remote area, but precisely those regions that produce gas and oil, such as the West Siberian oil and gas basin and so on.

In fact, I used to think that this situation was only in remote places.

In Russia, as a rule, even plumbers of the communal service never leave without a bribe for repairing a faucet. They just say they don't have the material, or they don't have the time, or they can't turn off the water, and they still have to pay for everything.
lol, Rupol, where do you get such nonsense :)
but for example, this is a deep, remote rural province, look at quality of roads. I have been travelling all over Ukraine before 2014, I have not seen a single road of such quality.

I can't say about all Russia, but everyehere where I was this yea, and I travelled extensively in all area West and Nirth-West from Mosvow to the borders - roads are either perfect or being reconstructed, Russia is a giant construction site.
I can state that for the first time in Russian history roads are not a problem in Russia any more. And you have not been to Moscow, Europe really sucks compated to it. :)

37546976.jpg

Just imagine the tragedy-comedy of this situation: the people who supply half of Europe with gas, the largest gas-bearing regions of the whole the world, do not have their own gas supply, and they are forbidden to collect deadwood for heating. This is just sheer absurdity.

look at quality of roads
Wow, roads in Russia are a separate topic :) Of course there are several exemplary roads for photographs for foreigners, but in general this is a topic for thousands of jokes and sayings. "problems in Russia are fools and roads."

They make roads bad on SPECIALLY. If they have good roads, they will not be given money that can be stolen semi-legally. Therefore, in Russia you can often see how roads are repaired during rain, for example.

I'm not kidding

I'm not even going to comment on this nonsense.

By the way, I heard a lot about the fact that rural houses and military parts in the East are not gasified, and they heat with firewood. But I was shocked when I found out that there is no gas there even in cities, and this is not a remote area, but precisely those regions that produce gas and oil, such as the West Siberian oil and gas basin and so on.

In fact, I used to think that this situation was only in remote places.
yes, it took place, it is a consequence of policy of appeasement of Soviet republics in USSR, Russia gassified you first.

But it is only part of the picture, you can find remote places with little comfort, but if you take 90% of population, they live 3 times better than 90% of Ukrainian population.

generally, Rupol, don't make me laugh. even official statistics says that Russian GDP per capita is 3 times higher than Ukrainisn one. And your elite steals much more money than ours :)
Don't believe Ukrainian propaganda, better visit Russia. Though, you may wish to stay here :)

for another example. This is a medium provincial town of Pskov. You will not find a single old Lada there, and in the same time 90% of cars being sold in Russia are produced in Russia.

Accept the fact, Ukraine is a deep shithole, Russians live several times better than Ukrainians. More than 3 mln Ukrainian migrants work in Russia. Weird Ukrainian propaganda may be successful only with you, peasants, who never leave your country and have never been to Russia.

And take a note how clean it is in the streets in Russia. I heard that streets of American cities are full of various shit.

37547181.jpg

37547261.jpg

Last edited:
GDP per capita is 3 times higher than Ukrainisn one
I am sure that the GDP per capita in the Chinese concentration camps for Uyghurs is even higher, because when a person works 20 hours a day and eats a bowl of rice a day, the GDP inevitably grows. I don’t know where these idiots come from who think that GDP is somehow related to the standard of living, but over the past 20 years, IQ levels have fallen by about 15%

Rupol, you read too much Ukrainian propaganda :)
I am telling you what life really is in Russia, I made these pictures myself and I am responsible for their being true.
Where did you get yours? :)

Some more Pskov. It is not Moscow, not even St. Petersburg. It is a common, not very big provincial Russian town of 209 thousand people.

37547284.jpg

37547302.jpg

37547314.jpg

And even old, Soviet time districts are nice and clean.

37547318.jpg

And unlike in the US there are no slums and ghettos in Russia.
There are abandoned towns in the far North or Siberia, if some coal or oil field gets exhausted, but it's a couple % of population at most.

I can't say yet that Russians live better than Americans. Even taking in accountvthat healthcare is mostly free in Russia. Maybe just in Moscow level of life is higher than in most European countrues and most America.
But generally life is comparable...

Moscow, Kremlin, Trump election headquarters....
Currently, the rhetoric of the pro-Kremlin media is openly leftist. They launder the crimes of Bolshevism, revive many Soviet trappings from the times of Stagnation, and so on. Then why Trump and not Biden? Do you know that the Democrats represent the left in the USA? It's just interesting how this strange brain of the "Ivan the Fool" model works, according to what algorithms.

What specific mechanisms of such lobbying exist in the US and not in Russia?

Corruption at the lower level can be judged by the quality of public service. You will not find well-trained police and firefighters in Russia, such as in the United States, precisely because their training and testing is a formality, they simply sign.
As a rule, in the United States, police officers do not take bribes at all. In the US, you can't buy a semester of college education, and so on. Corruption exists everywhere, but where its level is low, the quality of state and public services is always high.
how can you say anything about Russia without visiting it?
I told you already, most communication with various administrations takes place online, via electronic government.
You are repeating some common examples of both Russia and Ukraine of Soviet time.
Since then Russia made an absolutely giant step forward, it is ahead of most Europe and the US in implementation of the electronic government.
You don't communicate with live beaurocrats, you cannot give a bribe to computer.
And even traffic police (the biggest corruptionist in both Russia and Ukraine) is not seen much in the streets, because cameras are everywhere and number of police officers was reduced maybe 10fold, maybe more..

Again, Rupol, you, as most brainwashed Americans, are stuck in the stone age.

Russia is much, much more a modern and advanced country than the US and Europe, let alone savage Ukraine.

Last edited:
I can't say yet that Russians live better than Americans
In general, by the way, it is also strange that the quality of life is measured only by material wealth. This is typical to some extent of the Americans, too, but for the CIS countries it is especially typical. Almost no one is interested in the moral aspect, ideology and traditions, they always talk only about material prosperity as a measure of the quality of life. This contrasts strongly with the fact that some kind of special "spirituality" is declared, and there is also a "traditional" respect for thieves. You know that the thieves' caste has respect among the people (not only in Russia, of course)? This is some sheer hypocrisy.

As for the material, in the US the average salary is about 10 times higher than in Russia, and the price of gasoline is about the same as in Russia. This alone is enough to dispel your illusions.

But personally, for example, I am attracted to the United States by their political system and culture, their values, the American Spirit, and not at all by the material wealth of Americans.

When they were poor they did not bow their heads and they defended their freedoms.

ypu
In general, by the way, it is also strange that the quality of life is measured only by material wealth. This is typical to some extent of the Americans, too, but for the CIS countries it is especially typical. Almost no one is interested in the moral aspect, ideology and traditions, they always talk only about material prosperity as a measure of the quality of life. This contrasts strongly with the fact that some kind of special "spirituality" is declared, and there is also a "traditional" respect for thieves. You know that the thieves' caste has respect among the people (not only in Russia, of course)? This is some sheer hypocrisy.

As for the material, in the US the average salary is about 10 times higher than in Russia, and the price of gasoline is about the same as in Russia. This alone is enough to dispel your illusions.

But personally, for example, I am attracted to the United States by their political system and culture, their values, the American Spirit, and not at all by the material wealth of Americans.

When they were poor they did not bow their heads and they defended their freedoms.

:lol:
in the US to call an ambulance you have to pay about 20 monthly salaries of a common Russian, in Russia it is free.
by the way, in Russia you can register at certain time to visit any doctor via your account in electronic government.

education, housing and so on - you must take many aspects, not just number of dollars you earn. After Americans pay mortgage, debt for education, car, etc - they have maybe a hundred bucks at their disposal.
Am I not correct, Americans?
While in Russia education is 10 times cheaper, healthcare is almost or completely free, except some surgery or special treatment, housing is several times cheaper. Everything is cheaper.

And social services of the government improve every year.
Just Russians are ungrateful bastards, most did not witness or try not to recall Soviet beaurocratic hell.

but I am afraid we have to ignore spirituality, otherwise you and Americans will be left far behind at all :)

Just Russians are ungrateful bastards, most did not witness or try not to recall Soviet beaurocratic hell.

If you are for the current system, then why do you scold the USSR, because now it is customary to praise it in Russia? Or do you defend this regime as the lesser evil?

Siberian Do you really think that Russia is somehow close to the American right? We will not touch on the fact that Trump is not quite the right-wing one that Reagan and Bush were, but he is obviously still more right-wing than Obama and Biden. What exactly is the Kremlin close to the American right?

Forum List

Back