What is happening in Kazakhstan?

Oh, Russia is a bad actor for sure, how ever it's gdp is laughable. China is certainly the bigger threat. Keep sanctions on Russian economy will keep them in check. Better figure out what to about China.
You're right that both China and Russia are threats, but not military threats in either case, but for different reasons. China doesn't threaten militarily and Russia's hands are tied by the M.A.D. threat, as are America's

The great danger that's to discuss is in the possibility that the Ukraine will attack and Russia will respond with massive force. And the possibility that Russia will suffer losses to US supplied weapons.

That's when proxy wars turn fatal for the powerful nuclear armed countries that participate.

Russia and China are already considering broadening the conflict to C.America and S.America.

Who knows what's going to happen in the future, but at least we have a few educated people contributing to the speculation on this topic.

how can you say anything about Russia without visiting it?
I told you already, most communication with various administrations takes place online, via electronic government.
You are repeating some common examples of both Russia and Ukraine of Soviet time.
Since then Russia made an absolutely giant step forward, it is ahead of most Europe and the US in implementation of the electronic government.
You don't communicate with live beaurocrats, you cannot give a bribe to computer.
And even traffic police (the biggest corruptionist in both Russia and Ukraine) is not seen much in the streets, because cameras are everywhere and number of police officers was reduced maybe 10fold, maybe more..

Again, Rupol, you, as most brainwashed Americans, are stuck in the stone age.

Russia is much, much more a modern and advanced country than the US and Europe, let alone savage Ukraine.

Hansilly and Greta
Americans should ally with such advancing countries rather than decadent Western Europe and the formerly Great Britain. Those retro countries are infested with Muslim savages and ruled by primitive-thinking Environmentalist kooks.
And we shouldn't cosset the Cossacks. Ukies swirl dizzily into the European dust bunny and deserve no sympathy from forward-thinking people.

You're right that both China and Russia are threats, but not military threats in either case, but for different reasons. China doesn't threaten militarily and Russia's hands are tied by the M.A.D. threat, as are America's

The great danger that's to discuss is in the possibility that the Ukraine will attack and Russia will respond with massive force. And the possibility that Russia will suffer losses to US supplied weapons.

That's when proxy wars turn fatal for the powerful nuclear armed countries that participate.

Russia and China are already considering broadening the conflict to C.America and S.America.

Who knows what's going to happen in the future, but at least we have a few educated people contributing to the speculation on this topic.
Yep, the future is a bit scary. Was not aware of this till this morning but NATO and Canada are currently war gaming a civil war in our country. They are heavily concerned this could happen and are worried who ends up in control of our Nuclear arsenal as well as what Russia and China s response would be with out the US as a counter balance to their power. Mean while people on here speak of civil war and say no big deal it will just require a visa to work across these lines. Not exactly realistic expectations of the real situation. How the fuck did this disconnect of reality happen? Just like the first civil war idiots are going to pack a picnic lunch to watch the first battle like it's a movie or dinner theater. Then the dumb ducks will be running for their lives. Only this time we have nuclear, biological and chemical weapons as well as foreign foes that reach here post haste. Again glad I am old.

In this case, where did this cliché come from about that Trump was supposedly a protege of Moscow?
Nanny Government Gets Its Mate Billygoat

The Democrats thought they had the electorate under their Green thumb. Their Party newspaper, the New York Times, gloated that Trump only had an 8% chance of getting elected. When he was, it was a such a shock to their smug worldview that they had to preserve that by pretending that some foreign power with supernatural abilities somehow blocked their demographic demolition derby and handed the election over to THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE.

Like the Nazis taking advantage of a long history of calling Jews "Christ-killers," the devious Democrats took advantage of Russia's former long reputation of being "the Evil Empire." So the old scapegoat was already there and they made a pet out of it. When Hillary told us What Happened? it was the tale of a fairy princess being raped by a bear.

Yep, the future is a bit scary. Was not aware of this till this morning but NATO and Canada are currently war gaming a civil war in our country. They are heavily concerned this could happen and are worried who ends up in control of our Nuclear arsenal as well as what Russia and China s response would be with out the US as a counter balance to their power. Mean while people on here speak of civil war and say no big deal it will just require a visa to work across these lines. Not exactly realistic expectations of the real situation. How the fuck did this disconnect of reality happen? Just like the first civil war idiots are going to pack a picnic lunch to watch the first battle like it's a movie or dinner theater. Then the dumb ducks will be running for their lives. Only this time we have nuclear, biological and chemical weapons as well as foreign foes that reach here post haste. Again glad I am old.
Nato and Canada are war gaming a civil war in America? I'm missing your intent.

I do though understand your concern on US nuclear weapons but I don't really see a US civil war as a major threat at this time. I see the extreme right extremists as disorganized. A different topic.

Nato and Canada are war gaming a civil war in America? I'm missing your intent.

I do though understand your concern on US nuclear weapons but I don't really see a US civil war as a major threat at this time. I see the extreme right extremists as disorganized. A different topic.
My intent is to inform you that they are concerned enough right now that they are preparing for that eventuality. They believe it is likely enough they need to be prepared. Canada is so worried they are considering putting in Express ways to our border to handle our people that are fleeing.

My intent is to inform you that they are concerned enough right now that they are preparing for that eventuality. They believe it is likely enough they need to be prepared. Canada is so worried they are considering putting in Express ways to our border to handle our people that are fleeing.
Thanks for that. I would like to see a credible link on the story you're suggesting.

The great danger that's to discuss is in the possibility that the Ukraine will attack and Russia will respond with massive force. And the possibility that Russia will suffer losses to US supplied weapons
I doubt this happens in the foreseeable future. There is not any reason for it. Ukraine can't retake these lands by military force as long as Russia is involved there. Direct fight between Russian and Ukrainian armies will result in defeat of the latter with significant looses from the Ukrainian part. As it was in the battles of Ilovaisk and Debaltsevo.

Yes, there are some forces in Ukraine that advocate a military solution of the conflict. But they don't have an upper hand.

Russia and China are already considering broadening the conflict to C.America and S.America
I doubt that Russian missiles will emerge in Cuba and Venezuela. Though, similar rhetoric has begun circulating recently from the Russian side.

The main reason why this thing won't come true is possible American response. For example, setting up missile bases in Poland and the Baltic states.

I doubt that Russian missiles will emerge in Cuba and Venezuela. Though, similar rhetoric has begun circulating recently from the Russian side.
I see a possibility of Russia docking ships in Havana that are carrying nuclear weapons. Then I can see how that would lead to another similar standoff, as happened before. It would create the same situation for America losing ground again.

Has Russia or China already carried nuclear armed weapons to Cuba?
The main reason why this thing won't come true is possible American response. For example, setting up missile bases in Poland and the Baltic states.

That's the main reason why it might happen. It's the main reason why Kruschev won the previous standoff against America.

This was already planned, but Obama lost ground. They agreed to reduce the program, and place them only in the south.

Russia will not be able to deploy its missiles in Cuba and Venezuela. Firstly, it is easy to block by the missile defense, and secondly, if they wanted it and could do it, they would build up the submarine fleet. But they almost do not make submarines.

I doubt this happens in the foreseeable future. There is not any reason for it. Ukraine can't retake these lands by military force as long as Russia is involved there. Direct fight between Russian and Ukrainian armies will result in defeat of the latter with significant looses from the Ukrainian part. As it was in the battles of Ilovaisk and Debaltsevo.

Yes, there are some forces in Ukraine that advocate a military solution of the conflict. But they don't have an upper hand.
You need to take into consideration the possibility that America can and already is involved in equalizing the Ukrainian side.

Admittedly not to the extent that the Ukraine could win a war against Russia, but to say that the Ukraine would score heavy losses against Russia. Thereby pushing Russia to a crushing blitzkreig on Ukraine. (and American bases in the region?)

This was already planned, but Obama lost ground. They agreed to reduce the program, and place them only in the south.
It's hardly fair to blame Obama, or any other president for that matter. Nothing has really changed since the Cuban missile crisis.
If either Russia or China desires missile bases in C. America or S. America, they will do so. And they will claim legitimacy due to US nuclear arms in their sphere of influence.

However, with the advent of supersonic ballistic missiles, a good case can be made for there being no necessity.

Bluntly stated, all parties will become toast(ed) within the first hour.

It's hardly fair to blame Obama, or any other president for that matter
Conventionally, this is Obama, in the sense that this is the American left, which always tramples the people of the United States into the dirt

Nothing has really changed since the Cuban missile crisis.
The Cuban Missile Crisis was a leftist coup. A lot has changed since then. Reagan made America great again and Obama fucked US again. In fact, yes, everything has returned to that situation, and the symptoms are the same: then America was kicked out of Vietnam, and now it is out of Afghanistan.

I see a possibility of Russia docking ships in Havana that are carrying nuclear weapons. Then I can see how that would lead to another similar standoff, as happened before. It would create the same situation for America losing ground again.

Has Russia or China already carried nuclear armed weapons to Cuba?

That's the main reason why it might happen. It's the main reason why Kruschev won the previous standoff against America.
I don't know why you think Khrushchev won anything. The Soviets withdrew their missiles from Cuba.

Btw, has anyone asked the Cuba government whether they want these missiles now there?

You need to take into consideration the possibility that America can and already is involved in equalizing the Ukrainian side.

Admittedly not to the extent that the Ukraine could win a war against Russia, but to say that the Ukraine would score heavy losses against Russia. Thereby pushing Russia to a crushing blitzkreig on Ukraine. (and American bases in the region?)
No, hardly, I doubt that a full scale war in Europe is in someone's interests.

Forum List

Back