Will revanchist Moscow horde occupy Kazakhstan? VIDEO

I think Putin has already ordered the withdrawal of troops from the country since the new President has issued "shoot to kill" orders on protestors he has called "terrorists"

I think Putin has already ordered the withdrawal of troops from the country since the new President has issued "shoot to kill" orders on protestors he has called "terrorists"

we will see , one for sure we are in 1 step from the big war ....

I wouldn't so much call tensions with Ukraine leading to a "war", the war in this aspect will be no different than the U.S. invading Iraq, only it will be much easier for Moscow than it was for Washington. I don't know how invading Ukraine benefits Moscow, and will occupation lead to small scale guerrilla attacks against the occupiers? What about all the international sanctions? And what is the ultimate goal of an invasion, will it strictly be punitive, with no long term occupation, much like Israel does with Palestine?

I wouldn't so much call tensions with Ukraine leading to a "war", the war in this aspect will be no different than the U.S. invading Iraq, only it will be much easier for Moscow than it was for Washington. I don't know how invading Ukraine benefits Moscow, and will occupation lead to small scale guerrilla attacks against the occupiers? What about all the international sanctions? And what is the ultimate goal of an invasion, will it strictly be punitive, with no long term occupation, much like Israel does with Palestine?
Hardly there will be any direct invasion. The policy of the Russian government since 2014 indicates that they don't expect Ukraine to be under their full control. Infrastructure projects in Crimea that make the peninsula fully autonomous from mainland Ukraine, pipelines and railways bypassing Ukraine. All that wouldn't make a reason otherwise.

It seems that over the time, there will be a buffer zone which will comprise of Belarus, Ukraine and Moldova. Some sort of military non-aligned nations.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
ps

i guess so, putin is a professional liar

“Even in a nightmare, I didn’t imagine that the Kazakh uprising would be betrayed by Tokayev to fascist muscovy ,” Major General Alnur Musaev, the former chairman of the National Security Committee of Kazakhstan, writes on his Facebook.

Forum List

Back