What is happening in Kazakhstan?

If you are for the current system, then why do you scold the USSR, because now it is customary to praise it in Russia? Or do you defend this regime as the lesser evil?

Do I support current system?
I support evolution over revolution, first of all. I have been witnessing constant improvement in Russia in all fields, I am ok with this.

As a Russian I was extremely, (I thought) irrrepairably sceptical about perspectives of provincial Russia, you know, we Moscovites are sure there is no life outside Moscow ring road.
Until this year, when I visited dozens of Russian towns, hundreds of villages in area of about the size of France maybe. Or several Frances...

I confess, it was a great surprise for myself how good everything . Of course in every village there are abandoned houses, small remote villages of 10 houses die at all, people move to cities. Agriculture does not support extensive hand works any more...
But big villages, towns and cities are developing and doing well. No drunk people, everything is clean, everything works.
Looking from aside there is a huge difference compared with what it was even 10 years ago.

People moan of course, but it's a natural state of mind of Rusians.
I, for example, having 3 cars in my family, am pissed off with that Moscow mayor introduced fees for parking in most Moscow streets. Before it was free, now he is trying to make people use public transport...
really a bastard..

I also oppose Putin very much in many aspects, first of all that he invests so much in Western debt instead of developing Russia faster than he does.
Too little, we can easily be the World champions instead of just improving fast :)

As well Putin could take all Novorossia in 2014.. But getting older I start to understand his cauciousness. He preserved the core Russia, prevented economic destabilization from such a burden which Ukraine is, and can slowly eat the rest of you now, being sure no Western sanctions kill Russia :)
Probably he will not even do anything but sitting on the river bank and watching how you destroy your country and prepare it to be reunified with Russia. :)

As for USSR of 80s, which I remember, it had positive and negative sides. It was economically ineffective, this is my main reproach to it.

Generally, Rupol, I am sure you will like being a Russian citizen. In about 20 years, I think first Novorossia will have to go through transit phase of semi-independent state...
You have not deserved Russian citizenship yet like Donbass did.

Last edited:
Siberian Do you really think that Russia is somehow close to the American right? We will not touch on the fact that Trump is not quite the right-wing one that Reagan and Bush were, but he is obviously still more right-wing than Obama and Biden. What exactly is the Kremlin close to the American right?
No, Rusia is not close to the American right.
It is American right share common sense and conservative family values which are common in Russia.
Hardly more than that.

Do I support current system?
I support evolution over revolution, first of all. I have been witnessing constant improvement in Russia in all fields, I am ok with this.

As a Russian I was extremely, (I though) irrrepairably sceptical about perspectives of provincial Russia, you know, we Moscovites are sure there is no life outside Moscow ring road.
Until this year, when I visited dozens of Russian towns, hundreds of villages in area of about the size of France maybe. Or several Frances...

I confess, it was a great surprise for myself how good everything is. Of course in every village there are abandoned houses, small remote villages of 10 houses die at all, people move to cities. Agriculture does not support extensive hand works any more...
But big villages, towns and cities are developing and doing well. No drunk people, everything is clean, everything works.
Looking from aside there is a huge difference compared with what it was even 10 years ago.

People moan of course, but it's a natural state of mind of Rusians.
I, for example, having 3 cars in my family, am pissed off with that Moscow mayor introduced fees for parking in most Moscow streets. Before it was free, now he is trying to make people use public transport...
really a bastard..

I also oppose Putin very much in many aspects, first of all that he invests so much in Western debt instead of developing Russia faster than he does.
Too little, we can easily be the World champions instead of just improving fast :)

As well Putin could take all Novorossia in 2014.. But getting older I start to understand his cauciousness. He preserved the core Russia, prevented economic destabilization from such a burden which Ukraine is, and can slowly eat the rest of you now, being sure no Western sanctions kill Russia :)
Probably he will not even do anything but sitting on the river bank and watching how you destroy your country and prepare it to be reunified with Russia. :)

As for USSR of 80s, which I remember, it had positive and negative sides. It was economically ineffective, this is my main reproach to it.

Generally, Rupol, I am sure you will like being a Russian citizen. In about 20 years, I think first Novorossia will have to go through transit phase of semi-independent state...
You have not deserved Russian citizenship yet like Donbass did.

You are wrong on many counts. First, Putin does not have the power that rumor ascribes to him. It does not resolve international issues, issues of war, it does not determine domestic policy. If you only believe that he secretly controls United Russia, which has a majority in the Parlament. He is the head of executive branch and not more.
Russia really began to rise from the 00s, I attribute this to Bush's coming to power. Russian policy has never been independent, it has always depended on US policy. From 2014, politics changed sharply to the left and the standard of living fell sharply, besides, severe censorship was introduced. Only the blind can miss it. No one except you, including even ardent patriots, is now saying that Russia has begun to live better than it lived before 2014.

No, Rusia is not close to the American right.
It is American right share common sense and conservative family values which are common in Russia.
Hardly more than that.
In this case, where did this cliché come from about that Trump was supposedly a protege of Moscow?

Siberian
By the way, Putin resigned as chairman of United Russia shortly before the collapse of 2014, for no apparent reason. Accordingly, until 2012, he really had almost unlimited power in Russia, since the parliamentary majority controls almost everything in Russia.

His departure and the collapse of 2014 are connected
So in 2012 there was a coup and the removal of Putin from real power. shortly before that, Obama came, and under Bush, Russia's policy was loyal to the United States and there was no such anti-American hysteria. Putin maintained good relations with Bush Jr.

You are wrong on many counts. First, Putin does not have the power that rumor ascribes to him. It does not resolve international issues, issues of war, it does not determine domestic policy. If you only believe that he secretly controls United Russia, which has a majority in the Parlament. He is the head of executive branch and not more.
Russia really began to rise from the 00s, I attribute this to Bush's coming to power. Russian policy has never been independent, it has always depended on US policy. From 2014, politics changed sharply to the left and the standard of living fell sharply, besides, severe censorship was introduced. Only the blind can miss it. No one except you, including even ardent patriots, is now saying that Russia has begun to live better than it lived before 2014.

I did not say now Russians live better than before 2014. Probably the peak of income was in about 2011, then stagnation in economic growth started, then there were ups and downs.

But since then exactly the quality of the state improved very much. State functioning improved very much.
Social cervices, environment, quality of public services, everything around you.

Some minor examples.

All around Russia city authorities near every house, in every yard made such places for children. Everywhere at all, in every fcken small town. For free, people did not spend a rouble.

D70oNMaXsAEbxwE.jpg:large

then, in a couple of years, it seemes it looked like too little, and they added small stadiums and sporting sites. For free.
In every fcken yard.
scale_1200

you can easily google by yourself
детские пдощадки во дворах
спортивные площадки во дворах
to check out geography and mass spreading of this innovation
Including Crimea...

then, all small roads are gradually getting separators to prevent deaths in road accidents.
I live in a Moscow suburb, 1/4 of local roads have such things by now.
-lg!0fel.jpg

I mean such small things are numerous and most Russians already got used to them.
But if you asess progress in last 10 years it is absolutely tremendous.

Then, last year Moscow Metro/subway 12 new stations were built. While Kiev subway has 52 stations at all...

It all sounds like propaganda and maybe it has propaganda effect, but it is just facts and truth.
Russia is developing very fast, improving very fast.
You all ( let alone brainwashed Americans) are stuck in the past, don't keep pace with changes.

All this I say just to make you understand how stupid you sound to us repeating all this nonsense your and Western propaganda spreads.

Better visit Russia, Ukraine is not a very big issue here, i. e. Rissians would be rather curious what life is like in Ukraine than express some political attitude.
It is in Ukraine life spins around Russia and its "aggression", and has been all independence period, but here Ukraine is almost like Senegal - something very distant and not quite important. Maybe except last months due to recent events.
I mean unlike Russians in Ukraine, Ukrainians in Russia are safe and can enjoy tourism :)

Last edited:
But since then exactly the quality of the state improved very much. State functioning improved very much.
Social cervices, environment, quality of public services, everything around you.

Some minor examples.

All around Russia city authorities near every house, in every yard made such places for children. Everywhere at all, in every fcken small town. For free, people did not spend a rouble.
Now these programs are also being reduced. In the last 2 years, most construction projects under the program of resettlement from dilapidated housing have been frozen. Across the country are unfinished buildings, frames and foundations. Before they usually built it for 1 year from scratch

I think that such a site now exists in any country, even in Zimbabwe.
hardly in the US... :lol:
no, not just the site, look at its functions, you can do almost everything you need in your life via this online service.

Russian hackers are Russian hackers not only because the West has kgb paranoya, but because Russia is an electronic super power, a country which is ahead of most of the World in modernizing social life using electronic services.

It is in Ukraine
The enmity between Ukraine and Russia is artificially created and fueled by both sides.

The formal reason there was a lease for the Crimean fleet, but this fleet consists of several warships and a bunch of auxiliary boats on which corporate parties are held, the ships are not even painted and there is no security there. This issue was easy to settle, but they needed a reason for contention. For Russia, this curtsy was generally strategically disadvantageous, because it risked losing rocket engines, the basis of defense capability, on which the missile forces depend. The question of fleet is a shit in comparision with question of missle forses

Now these programs are also being reduced. In the last 2 years, most construction projects under the program of resettlement from dilapidated housing have been frozen. Across the country are unfinished buildings, frames and foundations. Before they usually built it for 1 year from scratch
it is another program, reconstruction of old districts.
old buildings are destroyed and people get new flats for free of the same size, or bigfer with paying difference.

There was a period after default of 1998 when construction stalled for a couple of years.
As well there is a problem with privaye developers which collect money before they build houses, but it is not too much spread now.

And of course there are no frozen basements in big proportion as you say :)

last year Russia built a record number of new flats

again, Ukrainian propaganda is a primitive scum, it works only if you are poorly informed :)
or are a zombied American, wjo was raised on such stuff... :)

I forgot, via this electronic government site you can pay your electricity bills, taxes, payments to all extra courses your children may wish to have, you get covid certificate or register to make a free vaccination shot etc. etc.

It was started thanks to then prime minister Medvedev. Medved is mostly ridiculed in Russia, but in this thing he really deserves a monument.
Putin in this regard is a much retarded person, he even does not use internet.
But he supports all this stuff. Artificial intelligence is one of his priorities, so, we can expect Russia to be among pioneers in this field.

Last edited:
Actually, the USA is a leader in the field of IT, the server on which the public services website runs, its processor, the Internet - all this was created in the USA

lol
Americans, can you judge us?

Do you have a site in which you can make all this stuff? - aplly for pension or social benefits, pay taxes, electricity bills, fees and penalties, ask for driver licence, order issuance of your passport, pay for education of your children, appoint a visit to a doctor, file a lawsuit, etc..

Last edited:
I trust people more than official figures. Everywhere they say that construction projects are frozen, there is no money, and nothing has been completed over the past season from what has been started.
as I said, there is a current problem of "deceived shareholders", обманутые дольщики, some construction companies sell flats on the phase of basement for lower prices. Some companies don't make it to the end, get bankrupt.
A couple of years ago the government introduces some measures against it, but the problem is not completely solved.

But there is nothing close to mass problems in construction or mass frozen object.

There, apparently, the point is that this program was mostly financed by the sale of additional housing, and demand and real estate prices collapsed. Some of the housing they sell for next to nothing, some cannot be sold.

In this case, where did this cliché come from about that Trump was supposedly a protege of Moscow?
Trump was not a Putin's puppet, all this was nothing but a tool in struggle of first Killary, and then Democrats against Trump.

Russia first was observing this with slight amusement, and even understanding, thinking it is a common thing in elections and after elections serious people will get back to serious approach.

But Trump got stuck in the White house for 4 years so Russiagate hysteria was fanned by Democrats to absolutely astronomical proportions, destroying US-Russia relations so much than now Biden tries hard, but fails to tear Russia from alliance with China.

Even blackmail with ignition of Ukraine-Russia war (during visit of CIA director to Moscow in November) did not help.

Forum List

Back