Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shopping -- sale sale sale !!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yiostheoy

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2016
Let's see what everyone is planning for the coming weekend.

My sister is having a small extended family get together at her place with banana splits on Xmas Eve and a big dinner on Xmas day. That's where I will be.

In addition to going to Christmas Eve Mass I' ll be sitting around nursing my broken arm.

I am going to one side of my family this morning and we will stay the night and then on the 25th going to the other side of my family. This is the most unprepared I have been for Christmas. There was a time that I would have all of the gifts by October. Yep, I was one of those people. I have been so busy that I ordered everything online last Saturday. Now I am one of those people.

I am going to one side of my family this morning and we will stay the night and then on the 25th going to the other side of my family. This is the most unprepared I have been for Christmas. There was a time that I would have all of the gifts by October. Yep, I was one of those people. I have been so busy that I ordered everything online last Saturday. Now I am one of those people.
Gift cards solve that problem nicely.

The grandkids get their every wish, well most of them. Merry Christmas And Happy Hanukkah. And how about Santa who now travels around with two bimbos and looks at Fiats for the North Pole. If he doesn't buy American he'll get no more letters from me. Trump may go after him too.

It's crazy so many Churches don't have services on Christmas day! So much for God 1st!

This is our biggest and happiest gathering of the year with extended family members approximately 270+ are attending.
We rented a hotel in Orange County California, party start at 5 pm today, hired priest to give us a Christmas mass, potluck, any announcement, programs, dancing, games, drinking.
Before end of the party we will have a raffle which part of the state for the next Christmas party.

Merry Christmas every one.

Gift cards solve that problem nicely.
Yup. 6 steak house gift cards & Gamestop cards for the little ones.

Candle light service, family/ friends dinner on Christmas Day.
Been busy and Christmas came super fast this year.
Gift cards really are a life saver and always appreciated. I know I like getting them :)

Watching Football and Basketball in my underwear with the window open

Let's see what everyone is planning for the coming weekend.

My sister is having a small extended family get together at her place with banana splits on Xmas Eve and a big dinner on Xmas day. That's where I will be.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back