What is aegyo and why is it worth international incidents?

View attachment 250532
View attachment 250533
This has very little to do you understand with a new invention for travel that sure beats getting screwed by the airlines. Mr. Garrison's IT hasn't made it overseas yet. Marketing would tell us, Japan's ultra masculine and Korea's ultra-feminine, maybe this Soft Power KPOP. One radio program about women ever get insulted over there.
that is one of the funniest SP scenes ever

• Banned
Well I never even seen it. I thought somebody might have insight. It only ever appeared 2009 or 2010 I bet when anybody wants to Pretend there is a fun or interesting or out of place thing that anybody thinks about Koreans.

So I'd say be on the lookout for women that berate fully engaged cooperative workers about how Americans feel superior to Koreans and especially husbands that never meet you for anything but to prove nothing and mean nothing for ten years except if they can fake police emergencies they are in charge of at online websites like this one. I'm not involved in one mistake about allocated accounting cash for 200 petty cash or any other fully cooperative issue and directable choices.

Old souls will find out that you'll get 10 years of your life to get no older, and do it on trust with law and order and police, and its probably about mental health records or people you're ordered not to talk to again and other unpleasant interrogations of someone else's concern that are sealed. Act like they knew Anything about getting to know Anything. Koreans won't give a named charge or decipherable wrong step for society, and those at fault, those who exponentially expound on it, taking any time and no clue to how, any Amount of your life is made inaccessible on their actions alone.

First get any professional to say I should be Responsible above themselves for figuring out what happened to anyone else's behavior, and similar pedestals, instead of being responsible in keeping these insanities to myself? Fake any pattern I suffered from and no other leads about original behavior to correct that make any sense. Koreans just want false admissions in their 99% conviction societies from the least fitting profile people possible in society. No one's going to have a single sense quoting their chopping my neck 5 times telling me orders about what to do, not knowing anybody, or reasons to do these things, absolute physical force intimated reasons here, and that I will show social embarrassment about their projects that they anonymously require no responsibility for.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back