What Is a Bait Thread?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Seems that is a source of confusion because:

These kinds of threads stay open while others are closed with the claim of baiting.

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

These kinds of threads stay open while others are closed with the claim of baiting.

Go back and look at all of your threads...and there you have it.

What is it? Whatever you post.

Go back and look at all of your threads...and there you have it.
Wrong as usual. Making threads countering the racism by the right wing white members is not race baiting. Meanwhile I provided links made by white members expressly to bait whites.

Last edited:
Glad you can laugh once in awhile. You're just too angry
I laugh frequently at the mess you guys post. And I don't think people who are mad about perceived things should be telling me how bad it is to be angry about at least 246 years of a real documented pattern of behaviors and actions.

For example, my Black Deaths Matters thread is a documentation of the thousands of poor Black people murdered in anonymity. Your threads are hate filled rants "baiting" the reader to respond in kind.

For example, my Black Deaths Matters thread is a documentation of the thousands of poor Black people murdered in anonymity. Your threads are hate filled rants "baiting" the reader to respond in kind.
Your thread is a racist bait thread that you use to denigrate blacks. I have much more documentation than you do, and even on your thread, I presented evidence of the biggest killer of blacks that you have rejected because it destroys your racist narrative. The fact is that in this forum there is a double standard.

What Is a Bait Thread?​

A bait thread is a thread where once you have clicked on it and start typing a race baiting reply, all the doors lock and the engine shuts off and you are stuck there, trapped, forced to wait for a Mod to slap the cuffs on and take you to Ban Jail.

Can't believe you're not familiar with it.
Screenshot_20220607-183326-852~2.png

Last edited:
“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021
^ Cant face up that he's still pwned by old, rich white Liberals

I laugh frequently at the mess you guys post. And I don't think people who are mad about perceived things should be telling me how bad it is to be angry about at least 246 years of a real documented pattern of behaviors and actions.
So you all are newcomers. Got it.

Forum List

Back