What in the world is the reasoning behind announcing the latest indictments at 1 am?

Serious question

Other than a serious national emergency why would anyone do this at 1 am?
Was it intended for international audiences or what?
No you idiot is very easy to understand. The grand jury didn't finish voting on the indictments until after 8pm. It takes a couple hours to process them and then you don't want too wait to long to give a statement, especially in a big case like this because information will leak before you get a change to give an offical statement so they weren't going to wait until the morning to do it. It's that simple. Moron.

They can see this, as well. So why keep doing it unless it's part of a longer game? I'm beginning to think they're afraid they might not be able to stop him in the same way next year, so they're setting the stage to have the Orange Man-obsessed millions in the streets to stop him from governing. Actually, that could turn out to be a positive. If they burn down NYC, DC, Chicago, Portland, Seattle, and a few others, it might reduce the total number of Marxist stooges in the country.
I don't think Dimmer ilk is built for the long game. I could be wrong, but in my estimation they have already let the bomb explode in their face.

Does the following trigger you as bad as what you're whining about in this whiny OP?

"Subsequent to the indictment, as is the normal process in Georgia law, the grand jury issued arrest warrants for those who are charged. I am giving the defendants the opportunity to voluntarily surrender no later than noon on Friday the 25th day of Aug., 2023," she told the press late on Monday night.

Bookmark that date.

As an aside to that, how do you think the Georgia voters feel about these indicted 19 trying to steal their votes?
We're gonna find out how they feel about it on election day.

Forum List

Back