What IF: TRUMP MANADATED vaccination?

If Trump had mandated the drug...........all the Dementocraps, Libturdz, Snowflakes, and Super Commie Lefties would be out burning more cities, killing more people on the streets, and looting more stores.

They would be throwing tantrums, the likes nobody on this planet has ever seen!!!

They would call Trump "Doctor Goebbels", because he wants them to be used as lab rats to get injected with a UNTESTED, UNVERIFIED, UNSAFE, EXPERIMENTAL drug!!! And they would NOT have any of it!!!

THAT is what would have happened if Trump mandated the "vaccine"!!!!

In 2020. Kamala Harris and the democrats where up in arms and rejected the covid19 vaccine in 2020 under Trump. what has changed?
She said the only reason she wouldn't get the shot would be if Trump mandated it.
That's partly the reason I won't.....I wouldn't get it even if Trump did mandate it.

If Trump had mandated the drug...........all the Dementocraps, Libturdz, Snowflakes, and Super Commie Lefties would be out burning more cities, killing more people on the streets, and looting more stores.

They would be throwing tantrums, the likes nobody on this planet has ever seen!!!

They would call Trump "Doctor Goebbels", because he wants them to be used as lab rats to get injected with a UNTESTED, UNVERIFIED, UNSAFE, EXPERIMENTAL drug!!! And they would NOT have any of it!!!

THAT is what would have happened if Trump mandated the "vaccine"!!!!
Exactly.

Ya dumb fuck. Did anyone say that she "refused to take" the vaccine? She as well and others said they would not take it if President Trump told them to.
The OP did. Her first sentence: In 2020. Kamala Harris and the democrats where up in arms and rejected the covid19 vaccine in 2020 under Trump.

Why do you morons not know how to read? Which comes first? You don't know how to read and become trumptards or do you become trumptards and lose the ability to read?

Next time, do more reading and less posting. Will help you look less of a fool.

I live in an area of DFW that is pretty much loaded with HUGE, GIANT Medical "cities".

Are they busy? Yes.

Are they "overloaded" with COVID patients? No.

Even at the highest point of the COVID scamdemic in late 2020, these hospitals STILL had room for incoming patients.

And this year.......these massive mega-hospitals are still busy, but they are in no way "over crowded" or turning away patients.

Just more lies and deceit to keep the brainless sheeples stampeding in the dark.

The OP did. Her first sentence: In 2020. Kamala Harris and the democrats where up in arms and rejected the covid19 vaccine in 2020 under Trump.

Why do you morons not know how to read? Which comes first? You don't know how to read and become trumptards or do you become trumptards and lose the ability to read?

2020 join date......low post count.......low reaction score.....

Not today, Mr. Agent.

You talk but don't say anything.

2020 join date......low post count.......low reaction score.....

Not today, Mr. Agent.
In other words, you couldn't respond? Yup. Figures. Don't feel too bad. I am used to Trumptards never being able to respond intelligently. Thanks for being predictable. :itsok:

she said she wouldnt take the vaccine if the POTUS endorsed it at the time ....it seems Fagnus is trying to create an alternate reality ....

In other words, you couldn't respond? Yup. Figures. Don't feel too bad. I am used to Trumptards never being able to respond intelligently. Thanks for being predictable. :itsok:
I just read Schopenhauer's act like an idiot. I won't argue with YOU.

President Trump recognizes Americans are protected under the constitution and there would be none of these stupid unnecessary mandates and restrictions.

I would not take it.

1632975630241.png

scary enough as that is...you know what's even scarier....it sounds exactly like the wuflu.

Forum List

Back