What if no wars had ever occurred?

Over 400,000,000+ people have died in all the wars to date.

I cannot wrap my head around the math so I'm asking here; If there never were any wars:
what would the world look like today--
would we have consumed all our natural resources by now?
would what oil we have be already gone?
would ____________

Somebody here, help me fill in the blanks
:)-
We would be far more technologically advanced today...and far freer.

War is the health of the state.

I cannot wrap my head around the math so I'm asking here; If there never were any wars:
would ____________

War is the only population control still available. Deseases have been eradicated, starvation has been eradicated, child illegitimacy has been eradicated, so the only think still available is war.

`
`

There'd be less wars if women controlled everything.
It depends how far you want to go back. Hillary used to say "it takes a village to raise a child" but the God given fact of life is that women were created to give birth while men were physically able to protect women in order to continue the species. If women "controlled everything" there would be no wars but the genetic identity of modern women might be significantly altered by rape and murder. Is that what the modern female movement wants?

`
`

There has never been a country in the history of the world governed by women, though all time and cultures. Even now, in the face of militant feminism and public brainwashing, women may hold the top office, but they're still surrounded by men running the country and those same countries are in decline.

`
`

There has never been a country in the history of the world governed by women, though all time and cultures. Even now, in the face of militant feminism and public brainwashing, women may hold the top office, but they're still surrounded by men running the country and those same countries are in decline.
Read Herodotus ... history of the Amazons of Southern Russia.

The Mosuo is your evidence, not mine. Don't be such a poor loser by insisting I establish for you that your evidence supports you. Who are their political leaders? Your article calls them a kingdom. Who was one of their female kings? Show that their society was ever politically governed by females (of course, now, the male leadership of China rules the Mosuo).

Your article doesn't really make any claim beyond the women are traditionally heads of house. Whatever that means, it doesn't mean political leadership.

would ____________

If there were never any wars, the world would look like Uday Hussein's rape rooms, airports would be full of Muslims looking to martyr themselves and democrats owning people so they don't have to pick their own cotton.

Forum List

Back