What if Glenn Beck is Actually Mentally Retarded?

He's on a good earner, he'll keep it up until it gets stale and then find another act.

He's not as dumb as the haters like AutoZona pretend he is... He'll continue to do well in the ratings and make money for FoxNews...

I am sure his ratings are far higher than Olberführer, madcow, or any of the idiots the shemale known as zona watches.

Indeed, the right is far more gullible than the left.

He's not as dumb as the haters like AutoZona pretend he is... He'll continue to do well in the ratings and make money for FoxNews...

I am sure his ratings are far higher than Olberführer, madcow, or any of the idiots the shemale known as zona watches.

you are assuming, incorrectly, that only righties watch Beck and hannity.

I'm assuming, correctly, that the right believes their bullshit.

and the left believes olberführer's, moores, huffington's, and Madcow's bullshit. The ratings of Beck are higher because liberals love to watch him and get all worked up.

You bought into Obama's bullshit lies and promises. Every lie is being exposed, and every promise he made to you clowns has been broken.
And you call us gullible?
LMAO!:lol:

I'm assuming, correctly, that the right believes their bullshit.
You mean the "bullshit" that both have been spewing for a couple of years now that ACORN was a corrupt LIBERAL organization?
It now seems that the feds now believe that "bullshit".
Th census bureau now believes that "bullshit".
Bank of america now believes that "bullshit"
The american people who aren't far left liberal clowns believe that "bullshit".

Van Jones is now a distant memory because of their "bullshit".
Kevin Jennings is about to become a distant memory because of their "bullshit"
Charley Rangel just may be fitted for prison stripes because of their ''bullshit"

They're exposing your beloved messiah by the day. Exposing his connections with complete scumbags and corrupt organizations. That is a very good thing. And that is driving you liberal loons stark raving bonkers. GOOD!

SOME MORE BULLSHIT

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIzzLAVtzks]YouTube - Hannity suggests Obama advisor supports NAMBLA[/ame]

And you assumed I was a female. You insisted on it...:lol:

Your fact finding skillz are as bad as Fox. No wonder you are a fan.

Last edited:

YOu do know this turned out to be a complete lie ritghty?

Fox lies....they report, they decide what you should think.

Fox Nation and Washington Examiner smear Jennings with false NAMBLA link
1.Jennings has never praised NAMBLA. The statement that Hannity claims was praise for NAMBLA was actually praise for Harry Hay's creation of the Mattachine Society, the nation's first gay rights group.
Fox News Latest Dishonest Smear Attempts to Link Obama Official to NAMBLA | Politics | AlterNet

Fox lies! Hannity LIes....fox fans are idiots who never research those lies.

Hannitty has become very sleazy and unbelievable. Michael Moore of all people kicked Sean's butt metaphorically on Sean's show this week! Michael made Sean look like a four-year old being chastised by Dad -- mouth hanging open, eyes averted.

Glenn's former and incredible amount of drinking may have caused continuing brain deterioration. That is manifested by his continuing defense of positions associated with the far right whack John Birch Society. Those folks are seriously weirdo.

Seriously, these JBS loonies make Terral and EOTS look absolutely normal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back