What if Abortion were Outlawed?

Outlawing abortions would overtax our childcare and welfare systems.
Unless we return to our former glory and make people responsible for their own children. That's the best birth control.

Both welfare and (to a lessor degree) childcare are problems for the single mothers ... if the father is paying child support, then welfare isn't an option ... childcare is more complicated, we do want single parents to work, and that means they have to have a safe place to stash the kids ...

I agree ... we as a society need to start going after these fathers ... make them pay if they can't keep their pants on ... I worked with a guy who had seven kids across three mothers ... his paycheck was garnished at the maximum percentage and there still was no way he'd ever get out from underneath his debt ... and yet he was still making babies last I heard ...

As implied above, the number of women who were harmed in the course of botched abortions was microscopic, especially when compared to the number of babies who are killed through legal abortions.
Calling a fetus a "baby" is dishonest
A 9th month unborn is most definitely a baby. There is no intelligent argument otherwise.

There is an argument about a child that is in earliest stages of life.
The definition of baby is something that is born. Thats literally the definition.
Calling something unborn a baby is emotional rheotric

So, a child removed by a C-section is not "born" so what is it?

As implied above, the number of women who were harmed in the course of botched abortions was microscopic, especially when compared to the number of babies who are killed through legal abortions.
A 9th month unborn is most definitely a baby. There is no intelligent argument otherwise.

The definition of baby is something that is born. Thats literally the definition.

Lol really?

Calling a baby a "fetus" is the ultimate dishonesty.
Why would I call something born a fetus?

I am just using your own reasoning against you.

Lol really?

That's all you have?

I had a friend who was a C-section baby. I asked if it affected him at all. He said it wasn't so bad, but he had to leave the house by going out the window.

No you aren't.

Lol really?

That's all you have?

I had a friend who was a C-section baby. I asked if it affected him at all. He said it wasn't so bad, but he had to leave the house by going out the window.
What else do I need? The argument was doing nothing more than grasping at straws.

No you aren't.

The fact that you cannot figure that out just proves I am correct. Congratulations!

Lol really?

That's all you have?

What else do I need? The argument was doing nothing more than grasping at straws.

"LOl really" is not a response dumbass! It's a pathetic libtard tactic!

No you aren't.

The fact that you cannot figure that out just proves I am correct. Congratulations!
Babies and fetuses are 2 different things.
You still asleep?

Lol really?

That's all you have?

"LOl really" is not a response dumbass! It's a pathetic libtard tactic!
That tactic is all I needed. What you said was pathetic libtard logic.
Goddamn dude, wake up.

Make coat hangers great again!
I prefer the aspirin between the knees contraceptive. It never fails.

Urban Dictionary: Aspirin between the knees
thus, by keeping the aspirin suspended between her knees, she would be unable to engage in activities deemed sinful by crazy out-of-touch right wing nut jobs who wish to impose their religious will on the American public.
So the right wing are nutjobs for wanting girls to be responsible, while the liberal left want the girls to be immoral sluts. Which do you want for your daughters?
Morally superior...An immoral slut who will abort her child.
View attachment 311470 View attachment 311471

My plan is to agree to make abortion illegal the same day every Trump voter agrees to adopt and raise at least one trash can child.

bayeraspirinfosterfriess.jpg
I will adopt any child that isnt aborted, as long as you take into your house every fucking illegal alien that crosses the border. Fair? Dumbass mother fucker...

No you aren't.

You still asleep?
Ah yes, the medical term of Fetus, where otherwise it is an unborn baby(son/daughter). How else do you explain this?
15 Years Later, This Is Where Scott Peterson Is Now
In 2004, the California fertilizer salesman was convicted in the murder of both Laci and their unborn son, Conner. Today, he sits on death row in California's San Quentin State Prison, set to die by lethal injection for his crimes.
See liberals love to play word games, so that way they dont feel bad when they "murder" their unborn babies in the millions.

Make coat hangers great again!
I prefer the aspirin between the knees contraceptive. It never fails.

Urban Dictionary: Aspirin between the knees
thus, by keeping the aspirin suspended between her knees, she would be unable to engage in activities deemed sinful by crazy out-of-touch right wing nut jobs who wish to impose their religious will on the American public.
So the right wing are nutjobs for wanting girls to be responsible, while the liberal left want the girls to be immoral sluts. Which do you want for your daughters?
Morally superior...An immoral slut who will abort her child.
View attachment 311470 View attachment 311471

My plan is to agree to make abortion illegal the same day every Trump voter agrees to adopt and raise at least one trash can child.

bayeraspirinfosterfriess.jpg
I will adopt any child that isnt aborted, as long as you take into your house every fucking illegal alien that crosses the border. Fair? Dumbass mother fucker...
I thought you were a pussy from the start and you disliking my reply just proves it. Hope you get T-boned by a drunk illegal.

No you aren't.

You still asleep?

Are toddlers and teenagers different ’things’?

Last edited:

No you aren't.

You still asleep?

Are toddlers and teenagers different ’things’?
Amazing how desperate people get

Forum List

Back