What If A Reporter Asked "Confused Hillary",What Is Aleppo"?. How Would She Answer?

Clinton would know straight off the bat as she is far smarter then loserterians are by far. The op once again shows just how fucking retarded he is...Shame that so many people have so much hatred against Hillary that they shake their heads in agreement when he post his crap!

Oh, I doubt that. She failed to pass the Bar in her original state of choice so had to flee to Arkansas to get an easier Bar to pass. She's not that smart. She's a darned good crook though.

No, she failed the DC bar exam, get your facts straight. It's also not uncommon to fail a bar exam before passing. She then moved to Arkansas with Bill rather than stay in DC at the time so there wasn't much of a reason to take it again in DC.

None of this has any bearing on Aleppo.

I know lots of attorneys who passed the Bar the first time out. If she were as smart as you all claim so would she. And she would also have paid attention to all those security briefings she claimed she missed, and she would understand that computer security is important (my 10 year old is seemingly smarter than your candidate on that subject alone) and she would understand that lying about landing under sniper fire is probably not a smart thing to do etc.

So far she has demonstrated that she ain't too smart. But she is seemingly much smarter than YOU!

Clinton would know straight off the bat as she is far smarter then loserterians are by far. The op once again shows just how fucking retarded he is...Shame that so many people have so much hatred against Hillary that they shake their heads in agreement when he post his crap!

Oh, I doubt that. She failed to pass the Bar in her original state of choice so had to flee to Arkansas to get an easier Bar to pass. She's not that smart. She's a darned good crook though.

No, she failed the DC bar exam, get your facts straight. It's also not uncommon to fail a bar exam before passing. She then moved to Arkansas with Bill rather than stay in DC at the time so there wasn't much of a reason to take it again in DC.

I know lots of attorneys who passed the Bar the first time out. If she were as smart as you all claim so would she. And she would also have paid attention to all those security briefings she claimed she missed, and she would understand that computer security is important (my 10 year old is seemingly smarter than your candidate on that subject alone) and she would understand that lying about landing under sniper fire is probably not a smart thing to do etc.

So far she has demonstrated that she ain't too smart. But she is seemingly much smarter than YOU!

All that and she probably still knows more about Aleppo than Trump and Johnson combined.

All that and she probably still knows more about Aleppo than Trump and Johnson combined.

Doubtful. I think she is probably not that well informed to be honest. If it is some place where she hopes to make a load of cash she probably knows that area very well, but a third world craphole where a bunch of people are being killed? Probably couldn't find it on a map.

Doubtful. I think she is probably not that well informed to be honest. If it is some place where she hopes to make a load of cash she probably knows that area very well, but a third world craphole where a bunch of people are being killed? Probably couldn't find it on a map.

She's the only candidate who has any grasp on policy.

As Secretary of State, she made 6 trips to the Middle East visiting every country with the exception of Yemen, Sudan and Syria. She made 5 separate trips to Israel, 2 to Syria, 4 to Iraq, and one to Yemen. She has met with every head of state or minister of foreign affairs of almost every country in the region. I have no way of knowing how well informed she is but she has be miles ahead of the opposition. Trump says he's learned all he needs to know from CNN.

As Secretary of State, she made 6 trips to the Middle East visiting every country with the exception of Yemen, Sudan and Syria. She made 5 separate trips to Israel, 2 to Syria, 4 to Iraq, and one to Yemen. She has met with every head of state or minister of foreign affairs of almost every country in the region. I have no way of knowing how well informed she is but she has be miles ahead of the opposition. Trump says he's learned all he needs to know from CNN.
Hillary is good at traveling.

:boobies: :dunno: :eusa_doh: Too bad Matt didn't ask Hillary anything pertaining to Aleppo. Odds are Hillary would of had another five second brain freeze and said something like,,,,,"Uh,,,Aleppo? Uhhhh,,,isn't that one of the seven dwarfs"?
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Now, how would you guys think Hillary would of answered any questions pertaining to Aleppo being her brain seems to be in the same state of a fried egg,,,or "I can't remember, my brain is in a blender.....it's Jelloooooo" :laugh::laugh:

I hate her, but she was SOS and I bet she knows her geography.
I always thought an Aleppo was one of the choices on the Taco Bell menu

No dummy, it's a type of dog food, geesh.
this just in from CNN, Obama is planning a 3 week golfing vacation in Alleppo Arizona. apparently he has nothing better to do for the last three weeks of October.

:boobies: :dunno: :eusa_doh: Too bad Matt didn't ask Hillary anything pertaining to Aleppo. Odds are Hillary would of had another five second brain freeze and said something like,,,,,"Uh,,,Aleppo? Uhhhh,,,isn't that one of the seven dwarfs"?
Now, how would you guys think Hillary would of answered any questions pertaining to Aleppo being her brain seems to be in the same state of a fried egg,,,or "I can't remember, my brain is in a blender.....it's Jelloooooo" :laugh::laugh:

this just in from CNN, Obama is planning a 3 week golfing vacation in Alleppo Arizona. apparently he has nothing better to do for the last three weeks of October.
Obama takes less vacations days than Bush
Presidential Vacations

Presidential Vacations

Bush isn't running.. neither is Obama.

Presidential Vacations

Bush isn't running.. neither is Obama.

Maybe you should have responded to Rexx' post then.

Yeah? So? I've been there more times than that. Does that make me POTUS material? How did her policies affect the results in Iraq? How have her policies influence the rise of ISIS in Syria? Did Yemen blow up before or after her trip there? How about the Sudan? Has there been any progress made in the use of that country as an exporter of terrorists trained there?

So far you are listing off a litany of abject failure. I don't think she'll need your services.

Yeah? So? I've been there more times than that. Does that make me POTUS material? How did her policies affect the results in Iraq? How have her policies influence the rise of ISIS in Syria? Did Yemen blow up before or after her trip there? How about the Sudan? Has there been any progress made in the use of that country as an exporter of terrorists trained there?

So far you are listing off a litany of abject failure. I don't think she'll need your services.
If you knew anything about foreign policy, you would know that the Secretary of State does not create foreign policy. Her job is to carry out the foreign policy of the president. Her role as Secretary was constrained by the fact that during her tenure, foreign policy decision-making was closely held by the Obama White House. We don't know what Clinton would have done had she been given the leeway of a James Baker.

Specifically, Clinton was tasked with the job of repairing the damage that the Bush administration did to US interest abroad and that is exactly what she did. She is not responsible for Obama's policies toward Syria. In fact, Clinton was more muscular than her boss'. In the summer of 2012, before ISIS, when senior Syrian military defectors were looking for help in organizing a secular rebellion - she urged President Obama to arm and train Syrian rebels. Obama views were quite different than Clinton. The result was that nothing was done.

Clinton sees America as the leading global actor, without apologies, and wants to use all the tools of American power, including force, in collaboration with allies, if there is a compelling national interest and all other tools have failed. Obama sees America as taking more a passive role and leaving regional conflicts to be resolved by regional interest. Whereas an aide famously described Obama as "leading from behind," Clinton is clearly eager to lead from the front. My major concern with Clinton is not timidly but her rather aggressive approach that will get us in another ground.

Since Trump lacks any knowledge of the Middle East other than what he sees on CNN, no one knows what he will do, least of all Trump.

If you knew anything about foreign policy, you would know that the Secretary of State does not create foreign policy. Her job is to carry out the foreign policy of the president. Her role as Secretary was constrained by the fact that during her tenure, foreign policy decision-making was closely held by the Obama White House. We don't know what Clinton would have done had she been given the leeway of a James Baker.

Specifically, Clinton was tasked with the job of repairing the damage that the Bush administration did to US interest abroad and that is exactly what she did. She is not responsible for Obama's policies toward Syria. In fact, Clinton was more muscular than her boss'. In the summer of 2012, before ISIS, when senior Syrian military defectors were looking for help in organizing a secular rebellion - she urged President Obama to arm and train Syrian rebels. Obama views were quite different than Clinton. The result was that nothing was done.

Clinton sees America as the leading global actor, without apologies, and wants to use all the tools of American power, including force, in collaboration with allies, if there is a compelling national interest and all other tools have failed. Obama sees America as taking more a passive role and leaving regional conflicts to be resolved by regional interest. Whereas an aide famously described Obama as "leading from behind," Clinton is clearly eager to lead from the front. My major concern with Clinton is not timidly but her rather aggressive approach that will get us in another ground.

Since Trump lacks any knowledge of the Middle East other than what he sees on CNN, no one knows what he will do, least of all Trump.

The Sec of State is also supposed to make recommendations and give information about the situation on the ground. If she did do that she failed miserably. Face it, the obama admin has been an abject failure in the foreign relations area. Every place they have touched has gone to hell.

I have no doubt Clinton knows more about Aleppo than Johnson and Trump and you combined.

Funny, she seems to have forgotten every thing else when the FBI was questioning her.

Let's be real, Trump can't even remember what he said yesterday. The forum they both attended was a perfect example of Clinton having a handle on the issues while Trump is reading body language and letting us know while not even realizing he told us that he doesn't have a secret plan for ISIS after all. Gee, not surprised.

Hillary didn't even know we have troops in Iraq. And, telling the enemy what you are not going to do is beyond stupid.

"They are not going to get ground troops," she said at a prime-time NBC forum. "We are not putting ground troops into Iraq ever again. And we're not putting ground troops into Syria. We're going to defeat ISIS without committing American ground troops."
She said it four times. Clearly, this was a message she intended to deliver.
The first big problem with this premise is the fact that there are already arguably ground troops in Iraq and Syria. The second is that in recent months, generals have asked for even more. In other words: The potential need for a ramped-up effort is already evident, but Clinton is completely foreclosing that option in a way that doesn't allow for changing circumstances."

I believe she was referring to an invading force in Iraq. That was apparent to me.

You may be correct and I will repeat. Telling the enemy what you are NOT going to do is incredibly stupid.

why are we bringing in Bush and Obama? who cares about thier vacations,,we are talking about Hillary's brain damage here.

I doubt that. As the only candidate who has actually been to Syria, not once but twice, she is likely the only candidate that can pinpoint it on a map. In fact, there are few politicians in Washington that know as much about the Middle East as Clinton. The closest Trump has come to Syria is Trump Towers in Istanbul.
Did she dodge sniper fire on those visits?

Forum List

Back