What I hope happens in Virginia

I hope that going into tonight it looks like the democrat McAuliffe has won, but after the absentee ballots are counted overnight Younkin comes out on top.

I will be laughing my arse off if it happens.

:laughing0301:

Alas . . . I believe the opposite will be the case. In other news, the incumbent democratic governor of New Jersey, that toxic cesspool of radioactive zombie land, has promised, on the down low, to force mandate the COVID vaccines for every man, woman and child in his state—if he is reelected.

yeah...there are loads of Democrat poll workers. In my precinct they cannot cheat. In the 21 NoVA counties they can and do cheat and have been doing it for decades. This last election, Warner has been keeping his head down. That's because he did not win. He knows it. We know it.

yeah...there are loads of Democrat poll workers. In my precinct they cannot cheat. In the 21 NoVA counties they can and do cheat and have been doing it for decades. This last election, Warner has been keeping his head down. That's because he did not win. He knows it. We know it.

You are a liar and have no evidence to support Your hate filled claims.
In fact , you know nothing.

I pray to GOD I'm wrong in this one.

1635889608454.png

I hope that going into tonight it looks like the democrat McAuliffe has won, but after the absentee ballots are counted overnight Younkin mysteriously comes out on top.

I will be laughing my arse off if it happens.

:laughing0301:
The dems control the election machinery in Virginia so that is not likely to happen.

Youngkin is leading. McAuliffe shot himself not just in the foot but in the mouth with his remarks about parents having no say in their kids' education. Not just conservative parents but lib parents are ticked at that one. Now. having said that. We've still got the midnite hours to go through yet and evil does its best work in the dark. Let's see if those 21 NoVA counties can dredge up the balls to pull another steal after we've all been shown the evidence of decades long cheating in Virginia northern counties.

Forum List

Back