What I have learned reading Ann Rule books... important info

I've been a true crime reader for long enough to have read most of them. Lately, I'm leaning towards the compilations. The books that list every moment of the accused killer's trial have me fast forwarding to the verdict. Unless it's really well written and a cliffhanger, closing arguments always sound like opening arguments to me.
for some odd reason, I'm fascinated w/ the whole investigation from start to finish (verdict)

I should have been an attorney.. many people have told me that but... well, I had a lot of "glitches" that got in the way of that dream... sigh...

However, I found Jesus and that's all t hat counts in the End

:)

for some odd reason, I'm fascinated w/ the whole investigation from start to finish (verdict)

I should have been an attorney.. many people have told me that but... well, I had a lot of "glitches" that got in the way of that dream... sigh...

However, I found Jesus and that's all t hat counts in the End

:)
I'm definitely interested in the investigation and I used to tediously read every word of the trial testimony. I still read through the trials that i find interesting. But sometimes, when I know that the defendant has been found guilty, I skip ahead to the sentencing.

I'm definitely interested in the investigation and I used to tediously read every word of the trial testimony. I still read through the trials that i find interesting. But sometimes, when I know that the defendant has been found guilty, I skip ahead to the sentencing.
I'm a cat person myself

someonne told me once that cats like people who don't like them... lol

i used to not like them... but a few liked me after i started liking them again... :)

I'm a cat person myself

someonne told me once that cats like people who don't like them... lol

i used to not like them... but a few liked me after i started liking them again... :)
We have two cats. A bro and sis. They're six years old now. I have always liked cats.

Forum List

Back