What I consider to be Trump's greatest "fear".....

Lot of bullshit on that list, like slamming Trump for not doing the ban that has been blocked by evil commie judges TWICE.

Read the Constitution......You'd be the FIRST among trump ass kissers to do so,

Lot of bullshit on that list, like slamming Trump for not doing the ban that has been blocked by evil commie judges TWICE.

Read the Constitution......You'd be the FIRST among trump ass kissers to do so,

That is irrelevant to the fact that the list YOU posted, slams trump for not banning them, when he tried and was blocked by commie judges.

NOte that you, not for a single second tried to defend the list you that asked me to address. THe moment I addressed ONE point of it, seriously and honestly, you changed the subject AWAY from the claim the list was making to A DIFFERENT complaint.

Also, you insulted me personally, while dodging the point of the post you were responding to. Perhaps as a calculated attempt to distract from the fact that you were dodging and deflecting?

REgardless, you insult me, I insult you,

YOu turd.

That is irrelevant to the fact that the list YOU posted, slams trump for not banning them, when he tried and was blocked by commie judges.

Listen, moron, idiots like you and your ilk voted for the orange charlatan in part because you are racists against ALL Muslims.....He made a promise to you but had NO idea if in a democracy the Constitution takes a back seat to demagoguery....

Once again morons like you LOST.....Call the judges "commies" all you want but you STILL lost because we hate wanna-be despots......

Listen, moron, idiots like you and your ilk voted for the orange charlatan in part because you are racists against ALL Muslims.....He made a promise to you but had NO idea if in a democracy the Constitution takes a back seat to demagoguery....

Once again morons like you LOST.....Call the judges "commies" all you want but you STILL lost because we hate wanna-be despots......

The SC will put the lower courts in their place and you'll just have to whine. I'm only prejudiced against stupid people, you qualify.

Yeah I suppose he would just make it simple and just a drop a nuke on the capital. No need for strategy.

Maybe Trump has a strategy to first build a wall (a big tall one) to prevent the nuclear fallout from reaching our soldiers in SK.....The fucking guy is a "genius"....
There is an actual poll done awhile back where 1/3 of Trump supporters said they would support building a wall on the Atlantic coast to keep Muslims from traveling here. I shit you not.

Link?
Trump voters want to build a wall - along the coast of the Atlantic Ocean
Uhm yeah. The same poll from 2 years ago of 880 likely voters showed Trump's failing campaign was at odds with America.

No actual data to back anything up though. LOL.

Tax returns? The Russian connection is fading fast and President Trump is running rings around the incoherent and leaderless democrat party while crazy gun toting Sanders supporters are shooting republicans. Be careful what you wish for lefties, Bill and Hillary's "Clinton Foundation might perp walk them into federal prison.

Your PM is a despot ?

And now, shockingly, The Race Card. Consider every use of it in your post to be dismissed as baseless idiocy.

Your sudden lefty respect for the Constitution is not credible.

And that leaves nothing.

You certainly AGAIN failed to try to defend your list. So we see that when you attacked Trump for NOT trying to implement his policies, that you were just throwing shit against the wall.

And due to your use of the Race Card, which is nothing but a baseless personal attack AND your other varied insults, you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.

And due to your use of the Race Card, which is nothing but a baseless personal attack AND your other varied insults, you are a vile race baiting piece of shit.

the only reason I respond to your stupidity .is to bump up the thread.....Thanks.

the only reason I respond to your stupidity .is to bump up the thread.....Thanks.

And yet, you had to run away from every point I raised, finally retreating to the Lefties Last Line of Defense, The Race Card.

SO, your accusation of "Stupidity" is self serving bullshit.

upload_2017-6-22_20-7-55.jpeg

he says he's been audited every year so if he made a boo boo on his taxes every year the past ten years, they all would have been corrected and any penalties or money owed would have been paid, I'm certain he's paid up...so he can't be afraid of that aspect...plus none of his taxes would be released by Mueller that could show his worth less than the 10 billion he claimed....that would all be confidential... so rule that out, if he is in fear and the rumor is true.

Forum List

Back