What I and Trump haters have in common...

what I linked was to debt, and also included deficits....at no time was there a deficit surplus. Please read the links

Fiscal
Year
Year
Ending
National DebtDeficit
FY199309/30/1993$4.411488 trillion
FY199409/30/1994$4.692749 trillion$281.26 billion
FY199509/29/1995$4.973982 trillion$281.23 billion
FY199609/30/1996$5.224810 trillion$250.83 billion
FY199709/30/1997$5.413146 trillion$188.34 billion
FY199809/30/1998$5.526193 trillion$113.05 billion
FY199909/30/1999$5.656270 trillion$130.08 billion
FY200009/29/2000

$5.674178 trillion$17.91 billion
FY200109/28/2001$5.807463 trillion$133.29 billion
He raised taxes on higher income taxpayers early in his first term and cut defense spending and welfare, which contributed to a rise in revenue and decline in spending relative to the size of the economy. These factors helped bring the United States federal budget into surplus from fiscal years 1998 to 2001, the only surplus years since 1969. Debt held by the public, a primary measure of the national debt, fell relative to GDP throughout his two terms, from 47.8% in 1993 to 31.4% in 2001.[1]

He raised taxes on higher income taxpayers early in his first term and cut defense spending and welfare, which contributed to a rise in revenue and decline in spending relative to the size of the economy. These factors helped bring the United States federal budget into surplus from fiscal years 1998 to 2001, the only surplus years since 1969. Debt held by the public, a primary measure of the national debt, fell relative to GDP throughout his two terms, from 47.8% in 1993 to 31.4% in 2001.[1]
STOP LYING. Your depraved intern abuser Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming by Republicans to balance the budget and you damn well know it. Here these are for you :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

he admitted he raised taxes too much…the gop had a massive midterm, cut taxes, and did welfare reform which raised revenue and got people to work. clinton fought tooth and nail…even shutting down the govt

STOP LYING. Your depraved intern abuser Clinton had to be dragged kicking and screaming by Republicans to balance the budget and you damn well know it. Here these are for you :eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:
He did it by cutting military spending. Don't lie now because I remember you crying about it back then. And he cut welfare. Like I said, he was a triangulator. He gave the Republicans welfare cuts and he got military cuts.

he admitted he raised taxes too much…the gop had a massive midterm, cut taxes, and did welfare reform which raised revenue and got people to work. clinton fought tooth and nail…even shutting down the govt

President Bill Clinton was indeed the first—and only—president in recent history to reduce the total deficit during his time in office, recording a $128.2 billion budget surplus as he left in 2001.

After President George W. Bush took over, the budget deficit skyrocketed more than tenfold, leaving office with $1.41 trillion dollars in the red. President Barack Obama brought that down to a more manageable $665 billion, before President Donald Trumpwidened it by nearly 2 trillion to $2.77 trillion in 2021.

There is an element of truth to the claim that Obama and Clinton indeed achieved deficit reduction during their respective tenures as president.

So you are partially right but the fact is, Obama, Clinton and Biden are better at this than Bush or Trump. That's all that matters really.

Agreed one hundred percent with the OP. I personally can't stand Trump anymore, but he still was the greatest president we ever had.
Agreed one hundred percent with the OP. I personally can't stand Trump anymore, but he still was the greatest president we ever had.
The fact two of USMBs resident trolls hate this post proves you are onto something. :thup: :up: :dance: He is my Second favorite president after kennedy yet dumbass smellybozo goes around telling me I like trump because I am a republican never mind the fact I have always said before trump,the last Republican president that gave a shit about the people was Calvin coolidge,yet according to sealybobo err smellybozo im a Republican.:cuckoo: Thank god fir the ignore list.

President Bill Clinton was indeed the first—and only—president in recent history to reduce the total deficit during his time in office, recording a $128.2 billion budget surplus as he left in 2001.

After President George W. Bush took over, the budget deficit skyrocketed more than tenfold, leaving office with $1.41 trillion dollars in the red. President Barack Obama brought that down to a more manageable $665 billion, before President Donald Trumpwidened it by nearly 2 trillion to $2.77 trillion in 2021.

There is an element of truth to the claim that Obama and Clinton indeed achieved deficit reduction during their respective tenures as president.

So you are partially right but the fact is, Obama, Clinton and Biden are better at this than Bush or Trump. That's all that matters really.
you aren’t going to get any argument from me that clinton made a wise choice after the midterm beat down and finally cave to Newt

LA RAM FAN I mean Trump can be childish and an arrogant asshole but at least he's looking out for the best for our country unlike the assholes currently in our administration right now. I prefer DeSantis any more, but I haven't forgotten all that Trump's done for America either.

Of course he wasn't a "diplomat"! He is an American first! Geez and you are so ignorant about the facts!
A) Look at this table! FACTS which you ignore! This is from the CBO..AGAIN REVENUE INCREASING... not DECREASING!
B) How could tax breaks contribute to inflation? Are you that ignorant of how businesses work?
TELL me if your income tax payment is less to the government (which it was under Trump) WHAT would you do with the money you don't send to the government? GEEZ common sense is surely lacking Sealymattress!
C) NOW here is what has caused inflation... I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

Tell me honestly Sealymattress...If the present of US said "we are getting rid of cotton industry" what would happen to Sealy Mattresses?
The mattress maker would start raising prices to cover future losses of sales of mattresses! They also would stop buying cotton! NOW what happens?
This is what has happened in the fossil fuels industry and I QUOTE (something you never do by the way!!!) the CEO of a fossil fuel company...
My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth.
You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’
www.theenergymix.com
All because Biden was NOT smart enough to realize the impact on 6,000 products using fossil fuels..
2 billion tires use 300 million barrels of oil per year to be made and the
94% asphalt roads YOU drive on use 1.5 Billion barrels of oil per year!
And yet Biden wants to get rid of it!
View attachment 748063

:thankusmile: Facts are a thing thst trollboy here smellybozo has never been interested in,he tries to tell me I like trump cause I’m a Republican,never mind the fact I have stated hundreds of times kennedy is my favorite president and have never liked a gop president sense calvin coolidge yet somehow in this idiots mind,I’m a Republican.:cuckoo:

LA RAM FAN I mean Trump can be childish and an arrogant asshole but at least he's looking out for the best for our country unlike the assholes currently in our administration right now. I prefer DeSantis any more, but I haven't forgotten all that Trump's done for America either.
Oh I knew that and I agree.

How dare you make the claim "Trump sold the Saudi's nuclear secrets! Where is your proof?
YOU make all your dumb comments with NO support. That's why I'm smarter and work harder then you in that I almost always provide WHERE I come up with the statements! I don't make any dumb comments especially unsupported. How about this one that is totally unsupported BUT my observation!
"Sealybobo is a racist by calling Martin Luther King is a N***E"!

Or how about this one... What kind of classified documents did Biden give the Chinese for the $54 million the Chinese gave to Biden!
View attachment 748087
:thankusmile: Not only does he make the most stupid statements on the planet,he runs off and changes the subject when you expose facts that the Demonrats are destroying America,he likes to pretend he never sees the comment I make that rfk jr has said the party he was once proud of no longer resembles that party anymore and is horrified on what the dem party has become sense his uncle was in office. :abgg2q.jpg:

LMAO post some examples fake news poster. You don't want to get into a comparison of Trump vs Biden that won't end well for you.
BluesLegend He wants to pretend that trump did not have the best economy in decades and that Biden is not a traiter who has destroyed America with gasoline prices skyrocking by cutting off the pipeline. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

How's that trade deal with China coming along?

Trump sort of lost that trade war with China. Or he got a couple of token things from China and declared it a victory but can anyone tell us that our trade imbalance with China is any better because of Trump? Fuck no! In fact he slowed down the economy and hurt manufacturing in 2019 by starting that trade war.
You statists make sure there are always enough establishment pussies and or puppets for the CCP in D.C…..your people wouldn’t let that play out for the duration it needed to. That could have easily been a 10 year plan.

You statists make sure there are always enough establishment pussies and or puppets for the CCP in D.C…..your people wouldn’t let that play out for the duration it needed to. That could have easily been a 10 year plan.

Trump tucked tail and quit.

You could miss out on an 8.5% raise if you don't join the Great Resignation and job-hop this year, new study finds​

• Job hoppers are seeing higher wage increases than those who stay at the same job.
  • Job hoppers are also seeing their biggest median pay increase in more than 20 years.
  • Raises are helping some workers keep afloat amid sky-high inflation.
And a vicious cycle... raises means higher labor costs translated into higher prices for goods and services from employer.
Therefore higher labor costs translates into higher prices, i.e. inflation.

Forum List

Back