What I and Trump haters have in common...

It's always different when it a corporation. Generally we just give them billions and not even pretend it's a loan.
So have you proven that corporations don't pay any taxes? How about this FACT:
In fiscal year 2021, federal payroll taxes generated $1.3 trillion, which amounted to 5.8 percent of the nation's gross domestic product (GDP), or 32.5 percent of all federal revenues.Oct 25, 2022
See you never take into consideration that at the minimum any business small, large, gigantic, pay what is called a "payroll tax"!
Generally at a minimum of 6.2% of the wages they pay employees. And dummies like you never knew or even now understand that. If you have never been an employer, you will never realize that PART of a business operating costs IS THIS 6.2% plus
payroll taxes... so this crap about businesses never paying any taxes!
Get some smarts before you make a dumb assumptions!

So have you proven that corporations don't pay any taxes? How about this FACT:
In fiscal year 2021, federal payroll taxes generated $1.3 trillion, which amounted to 5.8 percent of the nation's gross domestic product (GDP), or 32.5 percent of all federal revenues.Oct 25, 2022
See you never take into consideration that at the minimum any business small, large, gigantic, pay what is called a "payroll tax"!
Generally at a minimum of 6.2% of the wages they pay employees. And dummies like you never knew or even now understand that. If you have never been an employer, you will never realize that PART of a business operating costs IS THIS 6.2% plus
payroll taxes... so this crap about businesses never paying any taxes!
Get some smarts before you make a dumb assumptions!
Wow! That's all you can do is
Screen Shot 2023-01-18 at 10.40.12 AM.png
? No wonder people like you are so ill-informed!

I don't participate when you reply in a dishonest manner.
I don't participate when you reply in a dishonest manner.
You as usual make no sense!
I posted FACTS from the USA government and YOU think that is dishonest?
Your icon..
Screen Shot 2023-01-18 at 10.40.12 AM.png
means you disagree with the REALITY that businesses, small and large pay 32% of PAYROLL TAXES

and you disagree with that?
Now YOU don't understand obviously the distinction by other readers will quickly ask... What doe pknopp disagree with?

Forum List

Back