What I and Trump haters have in common...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The common bond that Trump haters and I have in common is we both think Trump is a braggart ! A loud-mouth! A nouveau riche, Queens New Yorker. A political novice!
I agree with all that.
I'm also pragmatic enough to with over 80 years of living that Trump was not a politician. Was not a politically correct personality. What he was though was the kind of person I've grudgingly respected over the years when it comes to bosses. I'm shouting now... These bosses like Trump got things done!
As a practical American I genuinely respected Trump's results and a lot of that was due to the extremely NEGATIVE MSM's constant bashing of Trump.
Perfect example: Trump was one of only 3 presidents to donate his presidential salary. But here is how the extremely biased and negative MSM reported it, with
negative news!
As a consequence folks, those of you Trump haters are from my point of view not only ignorant as to how the BIASED MSM manipulated you BUT worse, you are not mature enough to see beyond the foibles of Trump and see the GOOD this non-political President again in recent history of my life time 1 of only 2 with no political experience (IKE being the other). You are like grade school kids..."( I don't like johnny because he makes fun of me!!!) you bawl because he is a loud mouth! You complain because he is a braggart. BUT you totally and with total lack of maturity, fail to recognize the tremendous accomplishments of this none-politically correct, executive who in 4 years did so much !
CASE in point: Illegal immigrants.
Trump built a wall..Cut in half by FY2020..
Biden: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, " A 76% INCREASE in 2022! 4 Times as many as Trump.

To summarize... Trump is an asshole, a braggart, etc. AND so is Biden. The distinction Trump is NOT a politician but an executive... Biden is a life-long politician!
And yet some of you immature, childish, 6th graders excuse Biden who has now increased YOUR personal cost of living by over 8% vs Trump average of: 1.875%

InflationTrump_Obama011623.png

illegalcrossings2022.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-16 at 11.40.21 AM.png

Attachments

• 1673892450151.png
    1673892450151.png
    598 bytes · Views: 7
The common bond that Trump haters and I have in common is we both think Trump is a braggart ! A loud-mouth! A nouveau riche, Queens New Yorker. A political novice!
I agree with all that.
I'm also pragmatic enough to with over 80 years of living that Trump was not a politician. Was not a politically correct personality. What he was though was the kind of person I've grudgingly respected over the years when it comes to bosses. I'm shouting now... These bosses like Trump got things done!
As a practical American I genuinely respected Trump's results and a lot of that was due to the extremely NEGATIVE MSM's constant bashing of Trump.
Perfect example: Trump was one of only 3 presidents to donate his presidential salary. But here is how the extremely biased and negative MSM reported it, with
negative news!
As a consequence folks, those of you Trump haters are from my point of view not only ignorant as to how the BIASED MSM manipulated you BUT worse, you are not mature enough to see beyond the foibles of Trump and see the GOOD this non-political President again in recent history of my life time 1 of only 2 with no political experience (IKE being the other). You are like grade school kids..."( I don't like johnny because he makes fun of me!!!) you bawl because he is a loud mouth! You complain because he is a braggart. BUT you totally and with total lack of maturity, recognize the tremendous accomplishments of this none-politically correct, executive who in 4 years did so much !
Biden: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, " A 76% INCREASE in 2022! 4 Times as many as Trump.

To summarize... Trump is an asshole, a braggart, etc. AND so is Biden. The distinction Trump is NOT a politician but an executive... Biden is a life-long politician!
And yet some of you immature, childish, 6th graders excuse Biden who has now increased YOUR personal cost of living by over 8% vs Trump average of: 1.875%

View attachment 748047

View attachment 748044
View attachment 748042

You're just so wrong. He was not a Diplomat. He did not know how to run a country. Not even close. The only thing he did was pass a massive tax break which also contributed to inflation btw.

I agree with all that.
negative news!
As a consequence folks, those of you Trump haters are from my point of view not only ignorant as to how the BIASED MSM manipulated you BUT worse, you are not mature enough to see beyond the foibles of Trump and see the GOOD this non-political President again in recent history of my life time 1 of only 2 with no political experience (IKE being the other). You are like grade school kids..."( I don't like johnny because he makes fun of me!!!) you bawl because he is a loud mouth! You complain because he is a braggart. BUT you totally and with total lack of maturity, fail to recognize the tremendous accomplishments of this none-politically correct, executive who in 4 years did so much !

View attachment 748047

View attachment 748044
View attachment 748042

Numbers and so forth aside: are you suggesting that Trump had foibles?!?!?!?

And it looks kinda sorta like you’re also suggesting that, foibles aside, Trump got things actually done.

Wow. You’ve got some nerve. Clarity of thinking and accuracy aside: how dare you?

I agree with all that.
negative news!

View attachment 748047

View attachment 748044
View attachment 748042

I think Obama and Biden both have better jobs numbers than Trump had. GPA about the same. And they didn't have to give away tax breaks to accomplish nothing other than putting us more into debt.

I like Biden's approach. He says, "if you give poor and middle class people the breaks it benefits everyone especially the rich because then we buy more products.

And Trump's trade war with China cost manufacturing a lot in 2019. Did you forget? His bad behavior was not helpful.

Had he not been embroiled in controversies and if he didn't purposely pick fights, he could have been a bi partisan president everyone loved. But instead he chose the extreme right, racists and people who would steal elections.

You said you're 80? Young people don't see it your way. They don't have it as easy as your generation had it. Do you have a pension?

Numbers and so forth aside: are you suggesting that Trump had foibles?!?!?!?

And it looks kinda sorta like you’re also suggesting that, foibles aside, Trump got things actually done.

Wow. You’ve got some nerve. Clarity of thinking and accuracy aside: how dare you?
This weekend I drove home from Florida to Michigan. I listened to a lot of NPR. I heard about how Biden is still trying to help fix our student loan problem

The Biden administration is unveiling an ambitious new student loan repayment program today that will be more generous, flexible and forgiving than previous plans

The U.S. Department of Education says proposed updates to its income-driven repayment plan would, among other things, cut loan payments in half for undergraduate borrowers

This would do a lot for poor and middle class Americans. They'll pay off their loans quicker which means starting a family and buying a home quicker. And being able to start saving for retirement.

How's that trade deal with China coming along?
Trump sort of lost that trade war with China. Or he got a couple of token things from China and declared it a victory but can anyone tell us that our trade imbalance with China is any better because of Trump? Fuck no! In fact he slowed down the economy and hurt manufacturing in 2019 by starting that trade war.

This weekend I drove home from Florida to Michigan. I listened to a lot of NPR. I heard about how Biden is still trying to help fix our student loan problem

The Biden administration is unveiling an ambitious new student loan repayment program today that will be more generous, flexible and forgiving than previous plans

The U.S. Department of Education says proposed updates to its income-driven repayment plan would, among other things, cut loan payments in half for undergraduate borrowers

This would do a lot for poor and middle class Americans. They'll pay off their loans quicker which means starting a family and buying a home quicker. And being able to start saving for retirement.

Does Brandon still think he can do a student loan payment forgiveness giveaway without authorization from the legislative branch?

I think Obama and Biden both have better jobs numbers than Trump had. GPA about the same. And they didn't have to give away tax breaks to accomplish nothing other than putting us more into debt.

I like Biden's approach. He says, "if you give poor and middle class people the breaks it benefits everyone especially the rich because then we buy more products.

And Trump's trade war with China cost manufacturing a lot in 2019. Did you forget? His bad behavior was not helpful.

Had he not been embroiled in controversies and if he didn't purposely pick fights, he could have been a bi partisan president everyone loved. But instead he chose the extreme right, racists and people who would steal elections.

You said you're 80? Young people don't see it your way. They don't have it as easy as your generation had it. Do you have a pension?
You wrote:
if he (Biden) didn't purposely pick fights,

Tell me what kind of fight this is then: "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border,
or this fight with an entity that RAISES YOUR cost of living...unless you don't drive???
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

The "fossil fuels industry really took this to heart!
I dare you no, I double dare you to watch this commercial and tell me YOUR daily lives aren't exemplified by the actors!
YOU can't because they are the way almost ALL Americans are!

Last edited:
Does Brandon still think he can do a student loan payment forgiveness giveaway without authorization from the legislative branch?
Biden is great at reaching across the isle and working with Republicans. He won't be taken advantage of but he will give them something in exchange for something.

Clinton was called the Great Triangulator. He worked with Newt despite the fact they went after him for a BJ. It was just politics.

Huh? The GOP is barely a conservative party anymore.

It hasn’t been particularly conservative for a while.
You spend like drunken sailors.
No. Congress authorizes spending. And both sides are far too free in spending our money.
And you act like fascists.
Nonsense. Stop with your mindless libtarded and baseless propaganda.
Trying to rig elections.
Nope. False accusation.
Attack the media.
False. Instead, the GOP (especially Trump) replies appropriately to the left wing propaganda ministry deliberately deceptive or dishonest reporting of the “news.”
Nationalism.
I’m for nationalism. So what?
Extremism.

Not nearly as extremist as the left wing kook controlled Democrap Parody.
YOu're a nazi you know that right?
False. But you are. And whether you know it or not, it’s true.

I like how Republicans are starting to distance themselves from Trump. Starting to admit there were some things they/you didn't like about Trump. But then you end it with "but he was the greatest"

Does it bother you he tried to rig the 2020 elections?
He didn’t. Your lies have no substance and remain unpersuasive.

New Topics

Forum List

Back