What HAS this Administration done so far?

I find this sudden concern for waste and spending a bit disingenuous, to be honest.

Yeah, we are 29 trillion dollars in debt but we keep electing the same damn parties that spend money no matter.

We just had a 768 billion dollar defense spending bill signed into law. That is for one single year. And none of the " the country is already bankrupt" people care at all about that spending, so forgive me for being a bit of a skeptic over your concern for money now.
My concern is waste. This bill is waste. Waste is waste, whether bankrupt or not. You are simply sidestepping the fact that I am calling this bill bad out the door because of the pork, while you are taking the "wait and see" approach.

My concern is waste. This bill is waste. Waste is waste, whether bankrupt or not.

You think there is no waste in the DOD?

You are simply sidestepping the fact that I am calling this bill bad out the door because of the pork, while you are taking the "wait and see" approach.

I am not sure what you want me to say about that? We have a different opinion on this. Neither opinion impacts whether getting the bill passed was an accomplishment or not

Ok then! So it really doesn't matter to you that the bill has billions in waste, ie, payouts, to people with billions already in their bank accounts. As long as it addresses the failing infrastructure, then it's wait and see. Thanks for clarifying!

Yep, that is the case. Every bill every passed has billions in waste, ie, payouts, to people with billions already in their bank account.

This will never change until we can get enough people to quit voting for the duopoly.

We might as well get something out of it that we need in return.

The DOD bill just signed has billions in waste, ie, payouts, to people with billions already in their bank account.

Sorry bout that,

1. I've been watching from afar.
2. Less stinking way over here the Pope tells me.
3. In all fairness he is doing great, for an ol fucker who never knows where he is.
4. I'm going out on a limb here he will crash and burn July 19th 2022, 10:37 am.
5. You may ask what's crash and burn, wait and see.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You offered insubstantial fluff. And Brandon isn’t being actively impeded at every step of the way as Trump was.
The Amazing Biden has already surpassed what Fat Donnie accomplished

Plus, he has never been impeached or tried to overthrow an election

I would have had a different thread title but I’m aware of the Clean Start rule.

in a different thread, USMB member Care4all asked a question I found to be genuine and reasonable. This Election Was Not Stolen, Do You Accept That Fact?

So now, I dedicate the commencement of this thread to Care4all.

First a sincere and brief observation: I cannot say and I do not say that the current Administration has yet done much of anything at all. On that limited basis, I will concede the point that the current incumbent has not done very much “bad,” yet. However, that doesn’t conclude the response.

He has been highly inept. He had trouble even with the kooky far left so-called “progressive” component of his own Party and therefore he has not been able to do very much, for the most part.

He has advocated for much more government “spending” requiring the raising of our debt ceiling. He does this largely because he lacks any grasp of the consequences of our pitiful reliance on spending for stuff we can’t afford. He doesn’t grasp the obvious dangers of our massive deficits. This makes him dangerous. (And in a related vein, my criticism doesn’t absolve the GOP, since they don’t effectively try to rein in his shitty economic policies.)

This Original Post is already too long. So, maybe we can agree to address the topic one point at a time. (I have so far refrained from speaking the President’s name or his a/k/a. I make no such commitment for future posts, however.)
He ran saying he wanted to unite the country and that he was a president for ALL Americans, in blue states and red states. He was elected to hopefully end the partisan craziness. He was chose both by Democrats in the primaries and in the general election because he wasn't a Bernie progressive. He forgot everything on day one. He has been more divisive and has moved far left, holding hands with the far left.

The Amazing Biden has already surpassed what Fat Donnie accomplished

Plus, he has never been impeached or tried to overthrow an election
Befuddled Brandon has basically accomplished nothing.

He isn’t likely to be impeached for no valid reason as Trump was. You should be grateful that the GOP doesn’t go tit for tat as the Dims fucking deserve.

And he didn’t have to try to overthrow the election. It’s been said it was done for him. By contrast, all Trump wanted to do was avoid having his re-election overthrown.

Your ongoing fail remains epic, Leftwhiner.

Sorry bout that,

1. If in your tiny mind, Biden undoing, everything a real, President did, I guess that's doing something, killing our energy independence, making needed drugs affordable, cheap health care, and THE WALL biden killed.
2. Yup that fucking idiot has done lots, in undoing anothers good work.
3. Your just stupid as a stump and can't see it for what it is, your dumb, face it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back