What has McCARTHY even done since being Speaker

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
He said he would implement investgation into the utter corruption and waste of the Govt.

so far nothing. ZERO

No look into the Xiden Cartel
No look into the flooding of the border

No look into the fake vaccine
ETc ETC

You wonder why this nation is a giant failure and is pathetic

He said he would implement investgation into the utter corruption and waste of the Govt.

so far nothing. ZERO

ETc ETC

He saved George Santos' job. :cool-45:

McCarthy kicked some commie bastard democrats off committees. He uncovered thousands of hours of Jan 6 tapes the democrat party has been hiding and he is just getting started. What has the newly elected democrat senator from Pennsylvania accomplished? Oh, I forgot, he's in the nut house still collecting a salary courtesy of the taxpauers.

McCarthy kicked some commie bastard democrats off committees. He uncovered thousands of hours of Jan 6 tapes the democrat party has been hiding and he is just getting started. What has the newly elected democrat senator from Pennsylvania accomplished? Oh, I forgot, he's in the nut house still collecting a salary courtesy of the taxpayers.
So is George Santos. A medical condition isn't cool, but criminality is?!?! :rolleyes-41:

So is George Santos. A medical condition isn't cool, but criminality is?!?! :rolleyes-41:
Santos is one of about 435 representatives. He doesn't have the power of the nut case Pa. democrats elected to the senate. What did Pelosi accomplish during her tenure besides desrespecting Trump's State/Union address and giving her pervert alcoholic husband inside stock tips?

so far nothing. ZERO

ETc ETC

I suggest you watch congressional hearings on YouTube.

Forum List

Back