What has happened to us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is not hate speech. Most people do NOT consider that hate speech. Some of the rhetoric that goes along with demanding a Wall, now some of that here is damned close to hate speech, the way these folks are described. But wanting the Wall itself and believing in stricter border control is NOT hate speech and anyone saying that it is, isn't worth arguing with.

Of course, it is hate speech, and there is no mistaking it. "Secure borders" formerly meant the ability to repel another nation's military attack. Deploying the term in the context of migration and refugees depicts them as rampaging, murderous invaders bringing about all the ills and destruction of warfare. It is exactly the apocalyptic, demonizing speech anyone with a hint of sense should stand up against, and normalizing that kind of speech is the way to spread the hate.

Your own verbiage really should give you a hint as to how slippery that slope you're on really is: "believing in stricter border control is NOT hate speech and anyone saying that it is, isn't worth arguing with." So, you've not only excluding those who disagree with you from debate, but you're already denying their "worth". That's how hate speech bears strange fruit even in those who would otherwise reject it.
"Secure borders" still means "secure borders." The people calling it an invasion is a whole 'nother argument that I didn't address. I don't condone use of that term at all.
I am not excluding anyone from debate except morons who aren't speaking from reality. There are strawmen and then there are strawmen. What I said is that anyone believing that stricter border control is HATE speech -- exactly as I wrote it and not how you chose to interpret it -- is full of shit.
The immigration debate seems full of strawmen.
----------------------------------- luckily Americans have eyes and can see and read for themselves Coyote . --- Second migrant caravan storms into Mexico | Daily Mail Online --- and looks like the Marching Columns of third worlders are carrying some guns and bombs , see article Coyote .

Last edited:
Why don't you Liberals ever tell Mexico & Saudi Arabia to take in more refugees?

Yeah, liberals should really do that. After all, making others love the neighbor you prefer to besmirch, denigrate, and hate, is the Christian thing to do.

Just because it sounds cute promoting diverse people to co-exist.

Doesn't make it so.

Diversity causes victims of racism & ethnic tension.

People conflict over how to run a society & compete over resources & jobs.

Balkanization causes war, massacres & genocide.

Furthermore diverse culture melting pots lead to loss of culture & loss of diversity.

So absolutely it is WRONG even if sounds cute it's not.

Intelligence is important & so are feelings.

Intelligence is actually more important.

Pushing people together & as they conflict & explode is DUMB.

Along with homophobe and bigot.
Do't make bigoted posts & you won't be called a bigot.

It is that simple.

Pot meet kettle and GFY RealDumb, you post some of the most bigoted hateful shit of anyone on this forum
More name calling.

You do post some of the most hateful shit on this forum. That was a point, one you utterly failed to respond to.

And one that you would be hard pressed to refute.
Name calling?

A true comment on your posting history. A real point. That you completely failed to respond to.

That is not hate speech. Most people do NOT consider that hate speech. Some of the rhetoric that goes along with demanding a Wall, now some of that here is damned close to hate speech, the way these folks are described. But wanting the Wall itself and believing in stricter border control is NOT hate speech and anyone saying that it is, isn't worth arguing with.

Of course, it is hate speech, and there is no mistaking it. "Secure borders" formerly meant the ability to repel another nation's military attack. Deploying the term in the context of migration and refugees depicts them as rampaging, murderous invaders bringing about all the ills and destruction of warfare. It is exactly the apocalyptic, demonizing speech anyone with a hint of sense should stand up against, and normalizing that kind of speech is the way to spread the hate.

Your own verbiage really should give you a hint as to how slippery that slope you're on really is: "believing in stricter border control is NOT hate speech and anyone saying that it is, isn't worth arguing with." So, you've not only excluding those who disagree with you from debate, but you're already denying their "worth". That's how hate speech bears strange fruit even in those who would otherwise reject it.
"Secure borders" still means "secure borders." The people calling it an invasion is a whole 'nother argument that I didn't address. I don't condone use of that term at all.
I am not excluding anyone from debate except morons who aren't speaking from reality. There are strawmen and then there are strawmen. What I said is that anyone believing that stricter border control is HATE speech -- exactly as I wrote it and not how you chose to interpret it -- is full of shit.
The immigration debate seems full of strawmen.

It's beyond a strawman to say diversity Balkanization will solve the racist, or prejudices.

It's a logical fallacy to say that increasing diversity by Balkanization will bring about peace & harmony.

I can think of 5 instances where separation lead to less tension. 2 of them monstrous & others so-so.

1.) The trade off between Greeks & Turks following WW1.
Before this they were killing each other.

2.) The deportations of Germans & Ukrainians out of Polish living space.

3.) The separation of India & Pakistan - Bangladesh.

4.) The separation of Yugoslavia.

5.) The separation if Sudan & South Sudan.
Before this they were killing each other more

The fact is only a few countries volunteered diversity like Poland like Hungary & it ended up bad.

The fact is bringing in lots of immigrants is backfiring as we speak & causing more tension.

The fact is Balkanization has ALWAYS been a key cause of genocide, war & prejudices.

So why go with the failure & fallacy of Diversity which has NEVER caused less tension when you can go with separation with proven results?????

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?

EVERY TIME, I disagree with a democrat, I am called a vile hateful name of some sort, such as racist or nazis.

That makes me very mad and makes me look at them as the enemy.

You want to stop the hate and division, stop believing that anyone that disagrees with you, has to be Evil.
Forgive me if I dont just believe your literal accusation. I have a hard time seeing you make an economic argument about the tax cuts and being called a racist or nazi in rebuttal. So here you are dishonestly exaggerating...being part of the problem.

I've certainly been called racist in such discussions, and if not racist, which is the lib go to, then some other "name of some sort".

I am NOT exaggerating.

Every single FUCKING TIME.
Bullshit. Either you are a liar or you are actually mixing in racist statements into your tax rants.

Neither.

Why don't you Liberals ever tell Mexico & Saudi Arabia to take in more refugees?

Yeah, liberals should really do that. After all, making others love the neighbor you prefer to besmirch, denigrate, and hate, is the Christian thing to do.

Doesn't make it so.

Furthermore diverse culture melting pots lead to loss of culture & loss of diversity.

The liberals have been pushing for Diversity ever since I can remember, while the rest of US has been promoting Unity. When the people hate each other, the politicians win and are needed to screw all of US over with their bullshit rules and regulations, but if the citizens unite and live in peace and happiness, then there is NO NEED for politicians and this is why they fear the conservatives.

Of course there are some people(liberals) who can never be happy, so always are out their. killing others or stealing from them.

7d724ea93d65b85d59d0bcb272548fd4.jpg

You know that during times of declared war these laws are legal, right? Like martial law.

th

So now you're going to justify laws that violate a persons rights because the United States was in a state of war?

Funny... As I recall we've been in a state of war since about 09/16/01 so any law passed to prevent possible terrorists, even if it violates their rights or profiles, should be allowed if we go by your reasoning.

Hell!!! We could pass laws that prevent people from speaking or writing in any language other than English. We could most likely fortify and arm our border to prevent people who shouldn't be here from entering and kick those who are here illegally out.

Go Trump!!!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Yes...in a declared war...I will. But we haven't had one of those since WWII, you know. It's called being on a Total War footing.

th

Last time I checked we've a declared war against terrorism. Which is why Obama bombed so many countries...

Doesn't Obama hold the record for most countries bombed by any US president?

*****SMILE*****

Trump just helped send out 13 bombs to Americans. Does that count?

Doesn't make it so.

The liberals have been pushing for Diversity ever since I can remember, while the rest of US has been promoting Unity. When the people hate each other, the politicians win and are needed to screw all of US over with their bullshit rules and regulations, but if the citizens unite and live in peace and happiness, then there is NO NEED for politicians and this is why they fear the conservatives.

Of course there are some people(liberals) who can never be happy, so always are out their. killing others or stealing from them.

Eh, Liberals IN YOUR DEFINITION do also promote anti-Immigration & anti-diversity.

FDR was for social programs & wasn't very pro-diversity.

Nazis were for social programs & wasn't very pro- diversity.

Soviets were for social programs & weren't very pro-diversity.

Poland & Hungary are for social progams & aren't very pro- diversity

Each listed above are for less diversity than Republicans despite being for social programs.

Doesn't make it so.

We are all "diverse". Historically speaking, practically every country on earth is not only diverse, but the product of even more intermixture and diversity, down to traces of diverse sets of genomes to be found in virtually all of us, and the cross-fertilization of different cultures has proven to be a major boost for cultural development. Contrary to most hyperventilation at the time, most of these diverse nations live in peace and harmony with each other, and that's while political struggles over the use and division of resources is ongoing. Calling that "Balkanization" does not change that fact. Genocide and massacres are not the product of diversity, but of politicians successfully exploiting, emphasizing divisions. And yes, intelligence is important, as it is the only chance we have to resist the siren calls of xenophobia and racism, and to put the pied pipers who would try to reap political gains from the fear of the rubes out of business. Intelligence is also a requirement to avoid falling for the preposterous straw men one has just erected.

Doesn't make it so.

the cross-fertilization of different cultures has proven to be a major boost for cultural development.

Yeah, cross fertilization between Spaniards & Natives really worked in creating a Mestizo super Human much more intelligent, tall, Athletic, handsome & sucessful than Whites.

Uh huh & next fact you'll tell us will be that Bears never sh*t in the woods.

Doesn't make it so.

contrary to most hyperventilation at the time, most of these diverse nations live in peace and harmony with each other, and that's while political struggles over the use and division of resources is ongoing. Calling that "Balkanization" does not change that fact. Genocide and massacres are not the product of diversity, but of politicians successfully

A.) Theres WW2 where Poland had Gernans, Urainians & Jews were butchering each other.

SOLVED BY SEPARATION & CAUSED BY DIVERSITY.

B.) Theres the Balkans where they killed each other.

C.) Theres Turks vs Greeks killing each other before & during in WW1.

D.) Theres Muslims & Indians killing each other post Raj India.

Theres Rohingya , Rwanda, Sudan's Darfur, Irish Catholics vs Irish Protestants there's the Congo Civil War theres many others CAUSED BY DIVERSITY.

Now name one situation where they solved a DAMN THING BY DIVERSITY?

Last edited:
If you can't keep the fear mongers straight from those who are actually discussing border security, that's your problem, Olde Europe.

Refugees are not a problem of border security. Making it appear as such, framing the refugee problem as one of border security, is a clear-cut case of hate speech, as "border security" was always managed by shooting at those approaching. It is not surprising that our righty friends end up exactly with that "solution" to the problem. That you fail to realize that is decidedly not my problem.

Stick that right into your Eurotrash colon. I'll give your cuck fucking Euro-trash ass some hatespeech, bitch! You stupid motherfuckers are allowing yourselves to lose your identity and sovereignty to Muslim goat-loving invaders because of PC, fucktarded morons! Don't even attempt to try and tell Americans how to run theirs, because balls, you lack them, Eunuch.

Any more pearls of wisdom, soyboy?

If you can't keep the fear mongers straight from those who are actually discussing border security, that's your problem, Olde Europe.

Refugees are not a problem of border security. Making it appear as such, framing the refugee problem as one of border security, is a clear-cut case of hate speech, as "border security" was always managed by shooting at those approaching. It is not surprising that our righty friends end up exactly with that "solution" to the problem. That you fail to realize that is decidedly not my problem.

Stick that right into your Eurotrash colon. I'll give your cuck fucking Euro-trash ass some hatespeech, bitch! You stupid motherfuckers are allowing yourselves to lose your identity and sovereignty to Muslim goat-loving invaders because of PC, fucktarded morons! Don't even attempt to try and tell Americans how to run theirs, because balls, you lack them, Eunuch.

Any more pearls of wisdom, soyboy?
That fool is probably a paid shill or a moron begging for his own beheading.

Doesn't make it so.

Eh, Liberals IN YOUR DEFINITION do also promote anti-Immigration & anti-diversity.

Each listed above are for less diversity than Republicans despite being for social programs.
Okay that was 70 years ago and the liberal FDR was for interment camps for US citizens. Also he kept the military diverse because he didnt want blacks to serve with whites. How many blacks served under Hitler? Same mold both liberals. FDR and the like were very DIVERSE when it came to white people....

Doesn't make it so.

Okay that was 70 years ago and the liberal FDR was for interment camps for US citizens. Also he kept the military diverse because he didnt want blacks to serve with whites. How many blacks served under Hitler? Same mold both liberals. FDR and the like were very DIVERSE when it came to white people....

In your World FDR, Hitler & Stalin are Liberal.

In reality FDR & Stalin were more like the center Right & Hitler the far- Right.

Reagan & H. W Bush & W Bush are Liberal Leftist.

Trump & Eisenhower were / are centrist.

I agree with you 100% that refugees are humans and we need to treat them humanely, muster the resources to house and feed them, and maybe help their countries of origin to provide a safer, more humane living environment. Beautifully put.
That does not in any way address the eleven million or so people that are in this country illegally and the many who continue to come and risk that tricky chance every day by sneaking across our border.
That is not refugees. That is people entering the country illegally. Some of them have been deported before, or have criminal histories in their home countries, and would not be permitted to enter. In any event, I think most of us would like to see the people who enter this country to live and work be checked out and enter the country legally with a work permit. Wouldn't you?

Excellent.

"Border security" also doesn't solve the problem of the 11 million undocumented immigrants. The only way to solve that humanely is to expeditiously naturalize them. They've contributed to the U.S. economy, and mostly have been exploited by U.S. corporations, for years or even decades, and parts of the U.S. economy patently wouldn't work without them. Doing right by them is long overdue.

And yes, an orderly process would be preferable, but that's not going to happen for as long as the U.S., and U.S. corporations, provide opportunities, and the wealth and income disparities north and south of the border remain as large as they are. There are always going to be some seeking opportunity where it is, outside that orderly process, and that's only fair considering that the U.S. has had a decisive hand in destroying opportunity "down" there in Central and Southern America.

th

Build the wall and institute a fine for businesses who hire illegal foreign nationals... say $250,000 per head first.

Then I'll consider granting a pardon, for those that can pass a background check, with a ten year parole period for them to learn the English, US history, the Constitution, etc,... of the United States, along with their having no infractions during that time, for them to become naturalized.

Learn to compromise or I'm with the send them back and build the wall crowd.

*****SMILE*****

Doesn't make it so.

In your World FDR, Hitler & Stalin are Liberal.

In reality FDR & Stalin were more like the center Right & Hitler the far- Right.

Reagan & H. W Bush & W Bush are Liberal Leftist.

Trump & Eisenhower were / are centrist.
HW and W bush were liberal establishment Republicans, we know that, Reagan was conservative who had to work with Liberal Congress and Senate. He still got shit done. Trump is a Nationalist, with liberal leanings, but we forgive him those, because Hitlery(Related to Hitler the Fascist) would of been much worse and Europe would burn like the middle east did....Are you done with your stupid rewriting of history, or are you going to keep proving the Fascism still has idiots.

I agree with you 100% that refugees are humans and we need to treat them humanely, muster the resources to house and feed them, and maybe help their countries of origin to provide a safer, more humane living environment. Beautifully put.
That does not in any way address the eleven million or so people that are in this country illegally and the many who continue to come and risk that tricky chance every day by sneaking across our border.
That is not refugees. That is people entering the country illegally. Some of them have been deported before, or have criminal histories in their home countries, and would not be permitted to enter. In any event, I think most of us would like to see the people who enter this country to live and work be checked out and enter the country legally with a work permit. Wouldn't you?

Excellent.

"Border security" also doesn't solve the problem of the 11 million undocumented immigrants. The only way to solve that humanely is to expeditiously naturalize them. They've contributed to the U.S. economy, and mostly have been exploited by U.S. corporations, for years or even decades, and parts of the U.S. economy patently wouldn't work without them. Doing right by them is long overdue.

And yes, an orderly process would be preferable, but that's not going to happen for as long as the U.S., and U.S. corporations, provide opportunities, and the wealth and income disparities north and south of the border remain as large as they are. There are always going to be some seeking opportunity where it is, outside that orderly process, and that's only fair considering that the U.S. has had a decisive hand in destroying opportunity "down" there in Central and Southern America.

th

Build the wall and institute a fine for businesses who hire illegal foreign nationals... say $250,000 per head first.

Then I'll consider granting a pardon, for those that can pass a background check, with a ten year parole period for them to learn the English, US history, the Constitution, etc,... of the United States, along with their having no infractions during that time, for them to become naturalized.

Learn to compromise or I'm with the send them back and build the wall crowd.

*****SMILE*****

And there needs to be a National ID card, so when you are stopped for a traffic citation, if you aren't here legally you are arrested, given to ICE and they catapult you back into Mexico, after that wall is built. Of course if those who leave voluntarily are put at the back of the line for the future hope of coming here legally. Otherwise.

View attachment 225282

Last week....

A Florida man was arrested after sending mail bombs to prominent Democrats and Trump critics. His online activity was full of hateful rhetoric targeting Democrats and minorities.

A man with a history of violence shot and killed two African-Americans in a Kentucky Kroger store following a failed attempt to barge into a black church.

And Saturday morning, a man shouting anti-Semitic slurs opened fire at a Pittsburgh synagogue, killing 11 people attending Jewish services.

What is happening to us?

What’s happening to us? We’re witnessing our culture devolve into tribalism, thanks to the neo-Marxists that play group politics and say we must judge people based on their group, not their individual actions.

This is what you lefties have been marching towards for decades. It’s going to be a shit show, that’s for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back