What happens to Adam Schiff Now? Will he be a Senator?

I think Adam Schiff is a traitor and a serial liar. But what I think does not matter.

Will he get Feinstein's senate seat in the November 2024 election?

If Diane Feinstein passes away before the election Gavin Newson will appoint a black woman (he has promised to do so) to fill that seat. The appointee will be the incumbent. Probably hard to beat.

If Newson wants Schiff to get that seat he would appoint an unpopular woman who would be easy to defeat in 2024. Put a stiff in that post short-term.

Nancy Pelosi and the DC swamp love this traitor. Schiff is smiling and bragging on Twitter.

Their agenda is clear- stop Donald Trump and MAGA by any means necessary. It doesn't matter if you lie, cheat, or steal, who gets libeled or slandered. Donald Trump and America First must be stopped.

Right now he is about even with a progressive woman (Katie Porter) in the polls. Is it likely that Porter will win the election?

Porter could win if voters dislike Schiff and are anti-establishment. Schiff is raising a lot of money but that might not be that important. There are many persons in history that had lots of money and lost elections. Jeb Bush in 2016 is an example.

Brass tacks- this censure may have been a mistake. He is trying to polish his brand with this action. The Ethics Committee is considering further punitive measures. Perhaps they should do nothing and wait until 2024-2025 to get this creep.

I am realistic and I understand that there is a chance that Schiff could be elected to the senate.

Interesting times. What say ye?
He will most likely win it he’s running in California has tons of money and high name recognition. That is all most incumbents need to win and in the rock solid blue state of California the stuff he did as a member of the intel committee won’t matter to the voters much if any at all.

I think Adam Schiff is a traitor and a serial liar. But what I think does not matter.

If Diane Feinstein passes away before the election Gavin Newson will appoint a black woman (he has promised to do so) to fill that seat. The appointee will be the incumbent. Probably hard to beat.

If Newson wants Schiff to get that seat he would appoint an unpopular woman who would be easy to defeat in 2024. Put a stiff in that post short-term.

Nancy Pelosi and the DC swamp love this traitor. Schiff is smiling and bragging on Twitter.

Their agenda is clear- stop Donald Trump and MAGA by any means necessary. It doesn't matter if you lie, cheat, or steal, who gets libeled or slandered. Donald Trump and America First must be stopped.

Right now he is about even with a progressive woman (Katie Porter) in the polls. Is it likely that Porter will win the election?

Porter could win if voters dislike Schiff and are anti-establishment. Schiff is raising a lot of money but that might not be that important. There are many persons in history that had lots of money and lost elections. Jeb Bush in 2016 is an example.

Brass tacks- this censure may have been a mistake. He is trying to polish his brand with this action. The Ethics Committee is considering further punitive measures. Perhaps they should do nothing and wait until 2024-2025 to get this creep.

I am realistic and I understand that there is a chance that Schiff could be elected to the senate.

CA will re-elect him no problem.
In fact, he is currently carrying the censure like a badge of honor.

Especially since you're delusional.

It's a hallmark of fascist regimes to place themselves above the law and attack anyone who reveals for their crimes. That's what you're doing. The modern GOP has rejected democracy and the rule of law.

Schiff will stay in the House and continue to uphold his oath to the Constitution, and that will continue to enrage the traitor-filth.
^^^^too many Fruit Loops for breakfast?

If Biden doesn't run in 2024, Schiff should be the 2024 Democratic Presidential Candidate.

Could you imagine a Schiff v. Trump debate!

I guess the Orange idiot's only hope would be to blab nonstop and not let his opponent get a word in - like he did at the last Presidential debate.

Otherwise Schiff would eat him alive!

What happens to Schiff now?

Nothing. Censure means nothing other than that MAGA rat Congress critters are pissed that he lead theImpeachment of the Orange Criminal

He loses nothing

Schiff will be Senator.

Schiff will be Senator.
Perhaps. How can you be so certain?

Katie Porter could win the election. There are many reasons he may not "be Senator".

If he does become a Senator the GOP will have a majority. Look at the electoral map for 2024. There will be a Republican majority.

So what happens to Shifty Schiff with a GOP Senate majority? Senators can also be censured and/or expelled.

Especially if Donald J. Trump wins the presidency.

MAGA

Perhaps. How can you be so certain?

Katie Porter could win the election. There are many reasons he may not "be Senator".

If he does become a Senator the GOP will have a majority. Look at the electoral map for 2024. There will be a Republican majority.

So what happens to Shifty Schiff with a GOP Senate majority? Senators can also be censured and/or expelled.

Especially if Donald J. Trump wins the presidency.

MAGA
You may be right about Porter BUT, if Schiff wins, most of the rest of your post is pure fantasy, except for the fact Republicans probably will win the majority.

What happens to Schiff now?

Nothing. Censure means nothing other than that MAGA rat Congress critters are pissed that he lead theImpeachment of the Orange Criminal

He loses nothing
It means the same as being impeached, depending on the side of your aisle it will mean different things. Just stupid politics and none of it changes anything and all is a waste of time.

It means the same as being impeached, depending on the side of your aisle it will mean different things. Just stupid politics and none of it changes anything and all is a waste of time.
Wrong. An impeachment is a trial after which if convicted you’re barred from office .

Censure has no trial and no penalty

Especially since you're delusional.

It's a hallmark of fascist regimes to place themselves above the law and attack anyone who reveals for their crimes. That's what you're doing. The modern GOP has rejected democracy and the rule of law.

Schiff will stay in the House and continue to uphold his oath to the Constitution, and that will continue to enrage the traitor-filth.
Spoken like a true resident of the Island of the Living Brain Dead.

One can be a lying POS lawless law breaking puke politician and there's no consequences. We need a Constitutional amendment that states any member of congress or the executive branch who lies, 10 years in Leavenworth and lifetime ban on holding office. That will clean up that Washington DC sewer in short order.

If it's anybody but Trump half of MAGADUMIA stays home.
UNLESS Trump decides to 3rd party it.
Then half of MAGADUMIANS vote for Trump.

But keep on blaming Dems for your own weakness, fear, and ignorance.
I do so love to laugh.
Thank you for exhibiting your mental illness aKa Trump Derangement Syndrome, which is why Democrats want Trump as the GOP nominee perhaps even more than the GOP. They will drag him through the mud of course with indictments, lawsuits and what not, right up to the moment of election to ensure the subject at hand for Lefty morons is Trump, and not the catastrophic Biden presidency.

He will most likely win it he’s running in California has tons of money and high name recognition. That is all most incumbents need to win and in the rock solid blue state of California the stuff he did as a member of the intel committee won’t matter to the voters much if any at all.
He will win because as Nancy Pelosi said once to AOC, “not a big deal getting elected there, if a coke bottle had a ‘D’ on it, people would still vote for that over the republican“.

CA will re-elect him no problem.
In fact, he is currently carrying the censure like a badge of honor.
You may be right. It depends on numerous factors. Right now he is tied in the polls with Katie Porter. She could win.

"In fact, he is currently carrying the censure like a badge of honor."

Yes, he is thatiswhatiseem. That will either help him or hurt him in the election. We'll see.

That is why I started this thread. I wanted a bipartisan view. A non-partisan view. What is the likely scenario for Schiff between now and 2024-2025?

The senate map is very GOP friendly. The Republican Party will win the Senate majority.

If Schiff manages to win that seat he will be very unwelcome to the majority. The President Pro Tempore will tell pencil neck to forget about serving on any committees. He will have no real power.

He could also be censured/expelled from the Senate for being a serial lying scumbag. Right?

Wrong. An impeachment is a trial after which if convicted you’re barred from office .

Censure has no trial and no penalty
Wrong! Impeachment is like an indictment, it isn’t a trial, impeachment comes before the trial. Whixh is done by the House and the trial is conducted by the Senate. Censure is a discipline by the chamber of which you are a member and is The result of the Ethics Commitee where expulsion can be the result, like being convicted after impeachment. Both are procedures that can be used to expel an elected official. One happens for the Executive branch and one happens in the Legislative branch..

Just a game which rarely means anything and usually endears you to your party.

Forum List

Back