What happened?

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Hillary Clinton will need to have the second part of her saga towards ultimate sore loserdom authored.

The blue wave theory has now been completely debunked, even leftist NPCs at CNN admitted the obvious. There is no blue wave.

What happened? My answer is the same as usual.

Screen-Shot-2017-09-02-at-11.12.57-PM.jpg

Last edited:
Republicans eeked it out...the Senate.

Lost the House,

I wouldn't be jumping and skipping if I were you.

Lost the House,

What are the words I am looking for here... ummm... hmmm...

Aha! The words are, THERE IS NO BLUE WAVE!

Hillary Clinton will need to have the second part of her saga towards ultimate sore loserdom authored.

The blue wave theory has now been completely debunked, even leftist NPCs at CNN admitted the obvious. There is no blue wave.

What happened? My answer is the same as usual.

Screen-Shot-2017-09-02-at-11.12.57-PM.jpg

Actually exactly what most folks predicted happened. House went blue, Senate stayed red. Democrats picked up quiye a few state level wins. Republicans, where they won, eked out slim victories. tRump crowed, pundits commented, and much moaning and groaning ensued.

Lost the House,

What are the words I am looking for here... ummm... hmmm...

Aha! The words are, THERE IS NO BLUE WAVE!
no red wave either; and the dems got the House back.

Anybody who thought a red wave was coming was a moron

Wait, weren't you proponent of the blue wave theory and now calling others morons?

That sure is classic!

Lost the House,

I
I hate the GOP and all, but I wouldn't call gainng at least 3 seats "eeking."

40 incumbent Rupublicans retired in the House. 120+ seats were in play. Dems may get 30. That's about 25% of the seats in play, even with the 40-seat windfall.

This cycle was a blue wave of Koolaid.

Now the Dems will put the ultra-commie space cadet back in as Speaker and with control of the House, waste time and political capital trying to unelect Trump and end up getting him a second term.

Watch the slow-motion train wreck. I will be entertaining.

I hate the GOP and all, but I wouldn't call gainng at least 3 seats "eeking."

40 incumbent Rupublicans retired in the House. 120+ seats were in play. Dems may get 30. That's about 25% of the seats in play, even with the 40-seat windfall.

This cycle was a blue wave of Koolaid.

Now the Dems will put the ultra-commie space cadet back in as Speaker and with control of the House, waste time and political capital trying to unelect Trump and end up getting him a second term.

Watch the slow-motion train wreck. I will be entertaining.
Are you considering that Democrats were DEFENDING more seats that Republicans? Way more.

Lost the House,

Why not? At least two more Supreme Court picks are guaranteed.
at least, the democrats get the House back. maybe they should "increase the pressure on the right".

Maybe the right should essentially ignore them. You should understand gridlock by now.
tax cut economics are subject to a margin call.

Wait, weren't you proponent of the blue wave theory and now calling others morons?

That sure is classic!

The Democrats have won over 35 House seats and taken the majority and picked up several governorships. The Republicans have had a net gain of three Senate seats so far, possibly four, pending the outcomes in Arizona and Montana. Nobody was entirely right, but the elections favored the Democrats far better than the GOP. The Democrats destroyed their chances in the Senate when they pulled that shit with Kavanaugh.

That sure is classic!

The Democrats have won over 35 House seats and taken the majority and picked up several governorships. The Republicans have had a net gain of three Senate seats so far, possibly five, pending the outcomes in Arizona and Montana. Nobody was entirely right, but the elections favored the Democrats far better than the GOP. The Democrats destroyed their chances in the Senate when they pulled that shit with Kavanaugh.

So what... mid terms always go to the opposition party. They did completely lousy job.

Read until it sinks in: There is no blue wave. Even CNN admitted as much you are free to think the truth now.

Last edited:

That sure is classic!

The Democrats have won over 35 House seats and taken the majority and picked up several governorships. The Republicans have had a net gain of three Senate seats so far, possibly five, pending the outcomes in Arizona and Montana. Nobody was entirely right, but the elections favored the Democrats far better than the GOP. The Democrats destroyed their chances in the Senate when they pulled that shit with Kavanaugh.

So what... mid terms always go to the opposition party. They did completely lousy job.
Hopefully, they will stick to their platform. We really do need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed in our at-will employment States.

That sure is classic!

Read until it sinks in: There is no blue wave. Even CNN admitted as much you are free to think the truth now.

35 seats and several governorships is only a lousy job to a partisan tard. I said all year that the midterms favor the opposition party and you guys kept laughing claiming some magical red wave was coming.

Forum List

Back