What happened to USMB?

Well I am happy it is back. I try to avoid all threads in places like the Badlands, etc.--the political forum is tough enough to stomach some days :) --but I've become quite fond of a lot of people here at USMB and would hate to lose track.

Server down for six hours
/----/Hillary wiped the server down with a cloth.
iu
Mr. Clean is gonna be pissed you hacked his avatar.

Possibly but my theory, based on the recent frequency of Bad Gateways is the forum is under attack, DDoS. Either a disgruntled emotionally immature banned member, a child in adult form "having fun" or someone(s) who thinks the site is an alt-right forum and is bent on disruption, another immature quality.

MindWars gets banned and suddenly there is a day of total crap... :uhoh3:
MimeWhores barely knows how to hit the power button on her computer let alone initiate a DDoS.......

Yeah but I'm sure she knows some conspiracy theory nuts that would do it for her.

0092012_Woody_Harrelson_011.jpg
Best character in the whole movie..... :thup:
:lol:

I grew up in a town just one over from where Woody went to high school. One of my teachers actually graduated with him.

Woody%20Harrelson%205.JPG

Did you know this famous actor was named ‘class flirt’ at a local high school?

Possibly but my theory, based on the recent frequency of Bad Gateways is the forum is under attack, DDoS. Either a disgruntled emotionally immature banned member, a child in adult form "having fun" or someone(s) who thinks the site is an alt-right forum and is bent on disruption, another immature quality.

MindWars was banned?! It's about damn time...
But think of all that lost (unintended) humor.........

There's always someone to take his place...
tenor.gif

It was more than 4 hours. Been flaky for 2 days now. Had to go to email to talk with Mods and Admin.

Nothing to see here. Just a quick repelling of an attack from Facebook. Who were trying to kidnap our great Mod Staff and haul them off to shadow ban folks and feed their algorithms. :5_1_12024:

Don't really know yet. Waiting to hear ourselves.
Sounds like an inside job

Must be the 268,435 post -- "The Trump Administration" thread down in Badlands. It busted through the indexing limits or something.. LOL...

Could be some revenge issues on that thread.

MimeWhores barely knows how to hit the power button on her computer let alone initiate a DDoS.......

Yeah but I'm sure she knows some conspiracy theory nuts that would do it for her.

Man. That's a dead ringer picture for Oddball. Maybe you're on to something. :2up:

I loved Oddball in Kelly's Heroes. Might be one of the best cast ever... right up there with the Dirty Dozen.

The ONLY thing good about the whole movie...
Ooh no, the special effects were awesome specifically the destruction of L.A.......... :D

I grew up in a town just one over from where Woody went to high school. One of my teachers actually graduated with him.

That's what ya get for being raised in one town........ :D

MindWars was banned?! It's about damn time...
But think of all that lost (unintended) humor.........

There's always someone to take his place...
tenor.gif

Ron Palillo is a member here? I thought he died...

Did she say if he was hanging around with elementary girls?

It was more than 4 hours. Been flaky for 2 days now. Had to go to email to talk with Mods and Admin.

Nothing to see here. Just a quick repelling of an attack from Facebook. Who were trying to kidnap our great Mod Staff and haul them off to shadow ban folks and feed their algorithms. :5_1_12024:

Must be the 268,435 post -- "The Trump Administration" thread down in Badlands. It busted through the indexing limits or something.. LOL...
That is a Yuge thread

That is a Yuge thread

Yeah. It's got 4 million folks posting in it according to the National Park Service estimates. LOL.....

Forum List

Back