What happened to the forum layout?

AvgGuyIA

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2010
Davenport, IA
I logged on the afternoon and the Politics forum is totally changed. I can't even respond to a message even though I click on quote. Did the Rep and Thanks links get taken away? Also four letter words are bring changed to asterisks (not a bad thing, IMO).

I logged on the afternoon and the Politics forum is totally changed. I can't even respond to a message even though I click on quote. Did the Rep and Thanks links get taken away? Also four letter words are bring changed to asterisks (not a bad thing, IMO).
Where do you go to tell someone GFY....is the badlands still around?

Check the appropriate forum for a discussion of it. I dont care for it. I lost the Usercp place where I could check up on which threads had been responded to.

Check the appropriate forum for a discussion of it. I dont care for it. I lost the Usercp place where I could check up on which threads had been responded to.
So I have lost all my previous posts????? I was going to write a best seller with those....:eek:

You have to click quote, and then also click reply. So much for "better code."

Figure it out like a liberal would try to do before you start flailing around asking for help like a helpless child. You know, like a conservative?

Forum List

Back