What exactly does Scott Walker stand for?

Wisconsin is Taxpayers vs the public employee unions that's how Walker won 3 times.
.........tons of out of State cash by vested interests
Gov. Scott Walker has sizable cash advantage - Wisconsin ...

Half of Scott Walker's Cash Comes From Out-of-State Dark Money ...

And the anti-walker side was completely funded from within Wisconsin, right?

Americans for Prosperity aka Koch Bros money vehicle, gave Walker $3 Million dollars ...

Wisconsin is Taxpayers vs the public employee unions that's how Walker won 3 times.

Americans for Prosperity aka Koch Bros money vehicle, gave Walker $3 Million dollars ...

And plenty of liberal groups put money in as well.

The Dark Money Behind the Wisconsin Recall Mother Jones

The interesting is the "dark" money was far more even than the direct contributions, mostly due to the rules that favor the incumbent when it comes to funding a recall fight.

$19M for pro-walker vs. $15M for pro barrett doesn't seem to me like David vs. Goliath.

Oh wait, I keep forgetting its only bad when people you disagree with spend money. I keep forgetting about your reek of hypocrisy on this, my mistake.

The interesting is the "dark" money was far more even than the direct contributions, mostly due to the rules that favor the incumbent when it comes to funding a recall fight.

$19M for pro-walker vs. $15M for pro barrett doesn't seem to me like David vs. Goliath.

Oh wait, I keep forgetting its only bad when people you disagree with spend money. I keep forgetting about your reek of hypocrisy on this, my mistake.

you are a mistake, and so is soft $$, I don't give a damn which team you vote for.

you are a mistake, and so is soft $$, I don't give a damn which team you vote for.

LOL, hit a nerve there, didn't I?

what the hell are you yammering about now ? I oppose all soft $$ regardless of party, and you somehow (magically) believe you hit a nerve?

has anyone told you how stupid you are today?

what the hell are you yammering about now ? I oppose all soft $$ regardless of party, and you somehow (magically) believe you hit a nerve?

has anyone told you how stupid you are today?

good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

Sure, you are for banning all "soft money" with of course, nice little loopholes set up for your progressive buddies to keep up the contributions.

You already know that liberals lie. So the best thing to do is listen to what he has to say and pay attention to what he did in Wisconsin. He broke the stranglehold the unions had. He reduced property taxes. He won three elections in four years.

He broke the stranglehold the unions had.

He screwed working Americans.

He reduced property taxes.

'13 percent cut to the University of Wisconsin System, no increase in money for public schools and a 30 percent increase in borrowing for roads and infrastructure spending.'

He won three elections in four years.

Seems the good citizens didn't read the fine print.

CHUMPS!

What exactly does Scott Walker stand for?

Union-busting. He even equates it with foreign policy.

Scott Walker Stands By Claim Reagan's Union-Busting Was 'Most Significant' Foreign Policy Decision
Walker made almost identical comments during a January MSNBC appearance, where he claimed there were documents that proved the Soviet Union treated the U.S. differently following the standoff.

"Years later, documents released from the Soviet Union showed that that exactly was the case," he said. "The Soviet Union started treating [Reagan] more seriously once he did something like that. Ideas have to have consequences. And I think [President Barack Obama] has failed mainly because he's made threats and hasn't followed through on them."

PolitiFact investigated the claims, finding no evidence the documents ever existed. "It's utter nonsense," Jack Matlock, Reagan's ambassador to the Soviet Union, told PolitiFact. "There is no evidence of that whatever."

Walker Bullshit artist....Not Ready for prime time...

Scott Walker Stands By Claim Reagan s Union-Busting Was Most Significant Foreign Policy Decision

A tale of two adjacent states with very similar populations and economies.

Minnesota -- Liberal policies. Booming economy, surpluses, personal liberty.

Wisconsin -- Conservative policies. Stagnant economy, deficits, government oppression.

Oddly, all the conservatives here prefer the results seen in Wisconsin. I wonder how they plan to sell that to the nation. We know conservatives worship failure, but most Americans don't.

Forum List

Back