What exactly does Scott Walker stand for?

Walker is a hero for going after the Government Union and he is a hero for being a pathetic toady to Koch Industries ...is that about the size of it Right wing morons ...its OK for Scott Walker to kiss the ass the Koch brothers while kicking labor under the bus...you all are the one who are mad not angry mad I mean Insane clinically pathologically insane...Mad...Most Assuredly DUMB...MAD

Public sector unions SHOULD be gone after. Again, show me where he has gone after private unions.

He is about to sign a so-called right-to-work law in Wisconsin.

If unions are such a good thing for the workers, they should be able to withstand that easy. If you need a closed shop to thrive, that implies there is something wrong with the product (in this case collective bargaining services) you are providing.
if the Koch brothers need to be purchasing public officials in order to run their business then their business plan must suck..........

Ah, you went for a two-fer. A Koch bleat, AND the turn-around. I was mistaken, you are a two trick pony, not a one trick pony.

But thank you for the lame reply, it shows you have no real tangible response.

0a92021ad4fa33924c0fac636937407f.jpg
905132acab0beaafe4c45ed6aa38ab65.jpg

Nice quasi-soviet poster on the right there.

Walker is a hero for going after the Government Union and he is a hero for being a pathetic toady to Koch Industries ...is that about the size of it Right wing morons ...its OK for Scott Walker to kiss the ass the Koch brothers while kicking labor under the bus...you all are the one who are mad not angry mad I mean Insane clinically pathologically insane...Mad...Most Assuredly DUMB...MAD

Public sector unions SHOULD be gone after. Again, show me where he has gone after private unions.

If unions are such a good thing for the workers, they should be able to withstand that easy. If you need a closed shop to thrive, that implies there is something wrong with the product (in this case collective bargaining services) you are providing.
if the Koch brothers need to be purchasing public officials in order to run their business then their business plan must suck..........

Ah, you went for a two-fer. A Koch bleat, AND the turn-around. I was mistaken, you are a two trick pony, not a one trick pony.

You are a "trick" or a "John" in prostitution parlance...

You are a "trick" or a "John" in prostitution parlance...

Lol, still no real responses save bland insults and pictures of other people's concepts.

You asked to be shown where he's gone after private unions. I showed you.

He's an evangelical christian career politician who first ran for office at age 22 and has known no other job outside of political office since age 25. He compares union members to ISIS, believes in creationism, and has slashed education at every chance he's gotten. No wonder the rubes of the GOP love him so much.
Do the democrats believe that a religious faith disqualifies a person from being president now? Is that what you people want to make known to the public? Please do. Make a TV ad denouncing Christians. We dare you.

. Signing a right to work bill making it law isn't going after public unions. Unions are still legal in Wisconsin.

Technically its the State legislature so far that has "gone after private unions." Until Walker signs it, that is (which he will). But you do have your point. However Right to Work laws do nothing to prevent people from unionizing. They just prevent unions from creating closed shops. Again, if unions are such a great thing, they should have no issue convincing people to join them.

Walker is now claiming that the experience of being "punked" by a fake David Koch phone call qualifies him to answer 3 AM phone calls at the White House....at long last Scott Walker have you no decency ...?:ack-1:

Scott Walker is a standard issue Republican neocon conservative whose only distinction has been his well publicized anti-worker extremism,

which is of course the only reason the RWnuts have elevated him above his appropriate level of mediocrity.
Your assessment of Govenor Walker isn't worth the data stream it was written on.

Scott Walker is a standard issue Republican neocon conservative whose only distinction has been his well publicized anti-worker extremism,

which is of course the only reason the RWnuts have elevated him above his appropriate level of mediocrity.
Your assessment of Govenor Walker isn't worth the data stream it was written on.
That is a deep thought ....you must have thought good and long ....:ack-1:

. Signing a right to work bill making it law isn't going after public unions. Unions are still legal in Wisconsin.

Progs lie -- about everything

Forum List

Back